Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | The Phyron Discount Stuff Stand CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@PurplePhyron Can I get two skydancer scrolls, please? Should I send treasure now?
@PurplePhyron Can I get two skydancer scrolls, please? Should I send treasure now?
@PurplePhyron - I've got a big order for you!! Ready??

- Skydancer x2
- Tiger
- Speckle
- Freckle
- stripes
- Eyespot
- Seraph

That should be 1, 357, 000 by my calculations! If you're willing to take the order, let me know and I'll pass it on over.
@PurplePhyron - I've got a big order for you!! Ready??

- Skydancer x2
- Tiger
- Speckle
- Freckle
- stripes
- Eyespot
- Seraph

That should be 1, 357, 000 by my calculations! If you're willing to take the order, let me know and I'll pass it on over.
sQ35KLV.png
@Kaze You can send your treasure anytime you feel comfortable... I'll probably close skydancer requests when i get 5 scrolls worth to buy XD its going to be tough getting my paws on them but i will do my best
@Kaze You can send your treasure anytime you feel comfortable... I'll probably close skydancer requests when i get 5 scrolls worth to buy XD its going to be tough getting my paws on them but i will do my best
@LittleWatty O_O that /is/ a big order *cracks knuckles* Send me when you wish and i will mark that down! then probably close for a bit to fill that sucka

Thank you all for trusting me so far and i hope to have your scrolls to you asap
@LittleWatty O_O that /is/ a big order *cracks knuckles* Send me when you wish and i will mark that down! then probably close for a bit to fill that sucka

Thank you all for trusting me so far and i hope to have your scrolls to you asap
Sent! And good luck, friend :o
Sent! And good luck, friend :o
@PurplePhyron - I'm actually supposed to be sleeping at the moment... XD I woke up at 3am by happenstance and decided to check if anyone had their threads up yet. If I could send a large chunk at once (or the whole thing) it'd be preffered. That way, I can get back to sleep! Lol up to you though.

Edit: just saw your edit lol sending treasure
@PurplePhyron - I'm actually supposed to be sleeping at the moment... XD I woke up at 3am by happenstance and decided to check if anyone had their threads up yet. If I could send a large chunk at once (or the whole thing) it'd be preffered. That way, I can get back to sleep! Lol up to you though.

Edit: just saw your edit lol sending treasure
sQ35KLV.png
@PurplePhyron May I ask how many open orders for skydancer scrolls you have now and if you are willing tot ake another order for two more? :)
@PurplePhyron May I ask how many open orders for skydancer scrolls you have now and if you are willing tot ake another order for two more? :)
3915_350.png
@noctis your order will put me at 8 requests... that is going to be tough with demand but if you are willing to be patient i'll set 8 as my limit and close Skydancer requests till i fill some... can be nervous holding this much treasure....
@noctis your order will put me at 8 requests... that is going to be tough with demand but if you are willing to be patient i'll set 8 as my limit and close Skydancer requests till i fill some... can be nervous holding this much treasure....
@PurplePhyron send you the money :) and yeah, I'd be nervous too
@PurplePhyron send you the money :) and yeah, I'd be nervous too
3915_350.png
@PurplePhyron - Just letting you know that I'm heading off to bed soon - if you manage to restock a scroll, could I request it be sent through PM (even if I'm offline)? I'll definitely remember to send over a tip once I'm up. Thanks a lot!
@PurplePhyron - Just letting you know that I'm heading off to bed soon - if you manage to restock a scroll, could I request it be sent through PM (even if I'm offline)? I'll definitely remember to send over a tip once I'm up. Thanks a lot!
zEqULgH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21