Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | The Phyron Discount Stuff Stand CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
Sparky Sparky Boom Bump another Skydancer scroll delivered at last.... the hunt continues but there are now three request spots for anyone who wishes to send me treasure
Sparky Sparky Boom Bump another Skydancer scroll delivered at last.... the hunt continues but there are now three request spots for anyone who wishes to send me treasure
Sparky Sparky Boom bump.... Sent out two more Skydancer scrolls to the single orders.... next two will go to the next person on the list n_n thank you all for your patience and it seems my luck has gotten a bit better

~Shirayuki

FIVE SLOTS OPEN FOR REQUESTS NOW
Sparky Sparky Boom bump.... Sent out two more Skydancer scrolls to the single orders.... next two will go to the next person on the list n_n thank you all for your patience and it seems my luck has gotten a bit better

~Shirayuki

FIVE SLOTS OPEN FOR REQUESTS NOW
Sparky Sparky Boom Bump.
Sparky Sparky Boom Bump.
Thumb Twiddling bump....
Thumb Twiddling bump....
Wow, good job friend!
Wow, good job friend!
@PurplePhyron

Sending over funds for:
Skydancer Scroll x1
Eyespots x1

Thank you c:
@PurplePhyron

Sending over funds for:
Skydancer Scroll x1
Eyespots x1

Thank you c:
@Esaria I'm on it!
@Esaria I'm on it!
Sparky Sparky Boom Bump Another Order filled! Keep 'em comming folks!
Sparky Sparky Boom Bump Another Order filled! Keep 'em comming folks!
Twiddling Thumbs Bump
Twiddling Thumbs Bump
@PurplePhyron have you got a waiting list for skydancer scrolls at the moment, and do you know how long it would take to get one? roughly speaking?
@PurplePhyron have you got a waiting list for skydancer scrolls at the moment, and do you know how long it would take to get one? roughly speaking?
tumblr_msd96lPAIj1s4ntg4o2_400.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21