Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Gems of Destiny Apps-22 left (Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Shoujogirl918
(I hope I'm not too late! I just found this and thought it sounded so cool!)
Human

Name:Evangeline (Evie to the few she trusts)

Gem: Amber

Appearance: She is tall and lean and has short hair red hair and green eyes. She is usually seen wearing a dark green tunic and brown pants. She has her bow and arrows always on her back and two daggers, one her waist the other in her boot.

Personal Wish: To find her family.

Quick Description: She doesn't talk much but she is quick and can be very witty and distrusts people when she firsts meet them. This comes from her childhood experiences. She is a strong fighter. While she doesn't trust people she knows that at times she has to but she does so carefully.

Quick BackGround : When she was ten she was kidnapped from her family by a group of travelers. It took she a month to be able to get free but by that time she was already in a unfamiliar village. She went to the next village over and was put in an orphanage. They treated her terrible and after gathering supplies she ran away at age 11. she found a new village and lived in the woods only going to the village when she needed to trade for something.

Other: Her weapons are her bow which is she is very good at and her daggers.
@Shoujogirl918
(I hope I'm not too late! I just found this and thought it sounded so cool!)
Human

Name:Evangeline (Evie to the few she trusts)

Gem: Amber

Appearance: She is tall and lean and has short hair red hair and green eyes. She is usually seen wearing a dark green tunic and brown pants. She has her bow and arrows always on her back and two daggers, one her waist the other in her boot.

Personal Wish: To find her family.

Quick Description: She doesn't talk much but she is quick and can be very witty and distrusts people when she firsts meet them. This comes from her childhood experiences. She is a strong fighter. While she doesn't trust people she knows that at times she has to but she does so carefully.

Quick BackGround : When she was ten she was kidnapped from her family by a group of travelers. It took she a month to be able to get free but by that time she was already in a unfamiliar village. She went to the next village over and was put in an orphanage. They treated her terrible and after gathering supplies she ran away at age 11. she found a new village and lived in the woods only going to the village when she needed to trade for something.

Other: Her weapons are her bow which is she is very good at and her daggers.
@kittythenerd

Nah you still have plenty of time, thanks for joining. You can invite friends if you want.
@kittythenerd

Nah you still have plenty of time, thanks for joining. You can invite friends if you want.
akir.png
Human: Dark Knight/Rogue Name: Atari Summerfeld Age: 15 Gem: Aquamarine Appearance: [img]http://ami.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/5688-58301473.jpg[/img] Gender: Female Personal Wish: To free her family from the darkness that holds them. Quick Description: Atari is... not exactly the post child of light and good, despite that being the team she's on. Falling slightly more on the Neutral-to-Chaotic Good alignment, Atari is a knight of peace willing to bear the burden of sin and folly so no one else has to. She's quiet, and usually keeps to herself. Quick BackGround : Atari is the product of a child who grew up too fast. The child of two necromancers, Atari learned the cost of darkness and evil the hard way. After making deals with forces too powerful for human comprehension, at the age of 13, both of her parents' souls were taken by darkness. Now, their bodies remain in her house, alive but mindless. Atari has traveled the world since, trying to atone for her parents' misfortunes. She believes that she is beyond redemption, coming from the same family tree as such evil, but if she can, she'd like to stop anyone else from having to bear the same fate. Other: Atari refuses to fight with weapons, but is a master of [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=128&v=3Ignz0VLLwA]Krav Maga[/url] ((I hope this is good! :D))
Human: Dark Knight/Rogue

Name: Atari Summerfeld

Gem: Aquamarine

Appearance: 5688-58301473.jpg

Personal Wish: To free her family from the darkness that holds them.

Quick Description: Atari is... not exactly the post child of light and good, despite that being the team she's on. Falling slightly more on the Neutral-to-Chaotic Good alignment, Atari is a knight of peace willing to bear the burden of sin and folly so no one else has to. She's quiet, and usually keeps to herself.

Quick BackGround : Atari is the product of a child who grew up too fast. The child of two necromancers, Atari learned the cost of darkness and evil the hard way. After making deals with forces too powerful for human comprehension, at the age of 13, both of her parents' souls were taken by darkness. Now, their bodies remain in her house, alive but mindless. Atari has traveled the world since, trying to atone for her parents' misfortunes. She believes that she is beyond redemption, coming from the same family tree as such evil, but if she can, she'd like to stop anyone else from having to bear the same fate.

Other: Atari refuses to fight with weapons, but is a master of Krav Maga

((I hope this is good! :D))
tumblr_inline_mlm82vUnKm1qz4rgp.gif
@Sugarbeatcircus

Ohmygosh she looks so cool (I wish I was that good at drawing, especially hands ;^;)~! Also, @Shoujogirl918 because you didn't ping her. I can't wait for my dragons to meet your person~!
@Sugarbeatcircus

Ohmygosh she looks so cool (I wish I was that good at drawing, especially hands ;^;)~! Also, @Shoujogirl918 because you didn't ping her. I can't wait for my dragons to meet your person~!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@Sugarbeatcircus

Thank you for joining, you can invite more people if you want.
@Sugarbeatcircus

Thank you for joining, you can invite more people if you want.
akir.png
((Daily bumpty bump, the quicker more people join the quicker we can start this rp.))
((Daily bumpty bump, the quicker more people join the quicker we can start this rp.))
akir.png
((Daily Bumpty Bump!)
((Daily Bumpty Bump!)
akir.png
((Daily Bumpty Bump))
((Daily Bumpty Bump))
akir.png
((Daily Bumpty Bump))
((Daily Bumpty Bump))
akir.png
((Daily Bumpty Bump))
((Daily Bumpty Bump))