Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragons with Bios Association
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26
Hi,
I just wrote my Clan Information and my first two bios... (Soloist and Rylese)
Does anyone have tips for me maybe?

I'm really sorry if I'm not allowed to ask this here..!

@Lorde - since you're the author... :) Sorry again if this is not allowed to ask here!
Hi,
I just wrote my Clan Information and my first two bios... (Soloist and Rylese)
Does anyone have tips for me maybe?

I'm really sorry if I'm not allowed to ask this here..!

@Lorde - since you're the author... :) Sorry again if this is not allowed to ask here!
ojm1z4.png
Art by @theflamebreath :)
This is such a fantastic initiative, I love seeing a listing of people with bios on their dragons! Pinging myself so I don't forget about this thread @Glowcrow :)
This is such a fantastic initiative, I love seeing a listing of people with bios on their dragons! Pinging myself so I don't forget about this thread @Glowcrow :)
iyzskg.png
@Lorde I'd like to be added to the spotlight ping list, please! c:
@Lorde I'd like to be added to the spotlight ping list, please! c:
@Lorde Ooooh man, I'd like to be put on the ping list, please!!
@Lorde Ooooh man, I'd like to be put on the ping list, please!!
@MiloMangle
Pinging myself to remember this.
@MiloMangle
Pinging myself to remember this.
M.P.S
(my permanent saying)
I am my own
karamatsu girl.
9pnPn6w.png
@Weasel
Yet another bro pinging themself to remember.
@Weasel
Yet another bro pinging themself to remember.
YES THIS IS PERFECT @WHODOVOODOO DO NOT FORGET THIS
YES THIS IS PERFECT @WHODOVOODOO DO NOT FORGET THIS
@Lorde

Not sure if this is just me, but when I try to use the dragon thumbnail generator it leads me to a signature generator rather than the thumbnail generator. Was this intended or was it just changed recently?
@Lorde

Not sure if this is just me, but when I try to use the dragon thumbnail generator it leads me to a signature generator rather than the thumbnail generator. Was this intended or was it just changed recently?
M.P.S
(my permanent saying)
I am my own
karamatsu girl.
9pnPn6w.png
@MiloMangle that is the thumbnail generator you can just use it for signatures as well (its actually intended to be used for signatures but is a really easy way to make dragon thumbnails especially en masse)
@MiloMangle that is the thumbnail generator you can just use it for signatures as well (its actually intended to be used for signatures but is a really easy way to make dragon thumbnails especially en masse)
+2 hours ahead FR time
xG8RObV.png
@Lorde

Thank you for the clarification! I was a bit confused at first so this really helps me. c:
@Lorde

Thank you for the clarification! I was a bit confused at first so this really helps me. c:
M.P.S
(my permanent saying)
I am my own
karamatsu girl.
9pnPn6w.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26