Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragons with Bios Association
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26
Bump!
Bump!
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@Lorde I would like to be added to the spotlight pinglist, please!

I also added myself to the spreadsheet. This is a great idea, I love other people's lore and dragon bios!

@Lorde I would like to be added to the spotlight pinglist, please!

I also added myself to the spreadsheet. This is a great idea, I love other people's lore and dragon bios!

5mDnfD3.png
@ShadowAphelion
this is great!! pinging myself so I don't lose this c:
@ShadowAphelion
this is great!! pinging myself so I don't lose this c:
do8EFwO.pnge5UZBqK.png ____
S H A D O W T I M E
wishlistavatarhatchery

lea - she/her - fr+0
______
sZJK5QJ.png
Ohmygosh, this was so helpful. Thank you!
@Aurriaya
Just another pinging themselves to come back here! :D
Ohmygosh, this was so helpful. Thank you!
@Aurriaya
Just another pinging themselves to come back here! :D
shadow_trainer.png Uf8EgNV.png 4u5r8KQ.gif
@tehutiy
Definitely looking into this more when it's not "all hours of should be sleeping" XD
I'm trying to get bios down for all my dragons and I love to read other's takes on their dragons and lore so this is great ^^
Have a bump while I give myself a ping for the morning :)
@tehutiy
Definitely looking into this more when it's not "all hours of should be sleeping" XD
I'm trying to get bios down for all my dragons and I love to read other's takes on their dragons and lore so this is great ^^
Have a bump while I give myself a ping for the morning :)
8_by_tehutiy-d85sai6.pngtumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gifdGaUzUm.png
Snagged the smaller icon for my profile and added myself to the spreadsheet! I can't believe I didn't find this earlier. xD

Definitely going to have to take a look at the resources later when I have some time to dink around with my dergs' bios more. ouo

Expect to be lair-stalked, all ye who've wandered in here. o-o
Snagged the smaller icon for my profile and added myself to the spreadsheet! I can't believe I didn't find this earlier. xD

Definitely going to have to take a look at the resources later when I have some time to dink around with my dergs' bios more. ouo

Expect to be lair-stalked, all ye who've wandered in here. o-o
..:: Clan Evermoon of the Sunbeam Ruins ::..
light_small.pngtumblr_p7kbe9PKBS1wd2atwo3_100.png38538373p.png1910.png24549739p.pngtumblr_p7kbmwAXDh1wd2atwo4_100.pnglight_small.png
What a cool idea! I added myself to the spreadsheet, although I have to admit I don't do a ton of RP around here. It's really fun to see everyone's profiles!
What a cool idea! I added myself to the spreadsheet, although I have to admit I don't do a ton of RP around here. It's really fun to see everyone's profiles!
Traitorous.gif Suspect.gif Quarantine.gif Proven.gif Trusted.gif Cleared.gif
@Belegorn :D I'll need this....
@Belegorn :D I'll need this....
s7cpOmi.png
@Cloudrunner135 so I can use these resources, I need to make my bios soon and then I'm going to add myself to the Spreadsheet
@Cloudrunner135 so I can use these resources, I need to make my bios soon and then I'm going to add myself to the Spreadsheet
MRMeAKr.png
OOh, this is a rad idea! I'll join in, as I have a few dragons with bios already (still need a good Clan name still...)

Also, obligatory pinging-myself thing: @Kompy
OOh, this is a rad idea! I'll join in, as I have a few dragons with bios already (still need a good Clan name still...)

Also, obligatory pinging-myself thing: @Kompy
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26