Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragons with Bios Association
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26
@Lorde
Just thought I'd let you know that the elemental flags link isn't working. Thanks for all the helpful links. ^^
@Lorde
Just thought I'd let you know that the elemental flags link isn't working. Thanks for all the helpful links. ^^
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@sh33pskin nice this is cool :O
oo and also @Lorde can you please put me on the spotlight pinglist?
@sh33pskin nice this is cool :O
oo and also @Lorde can you please put me on the spotlight pinglist?
Lk8UWJk.gifxx
@SpiritFeather

Ignore me pinging myself. I've been thinking about writing bios for some of my dragons, and this is a great help!
@SpiritFeather

Ignore me pinging myself. I've been thinking about writing bios for some of my dragons, and this is a great help!
SpiritFeather.gif
My clan needs to get out more, and I recently discovered how to actually use bbcode... so here I am. But I might be a bit creepy to rp with. X)
My clan needs to get out more, and I recently discovered how to actually use bbcode... so here I am. But I might be a bit creepy to rp with. X)
bH7MWqP.png
@amarxnthine

Nevermind me pinging myself want to get back to this thread after I sleep woops
@amarxnthine

Nevermind me pinging myself want to get back to this thread after I sleep woops
@Lorde

I don't know if you'd like to link back, I have some banners up, but I linked back to you because our subjects are very related! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1497351/1
@Lorde

I don't know if you'd like to link back, I have some banners up, but I linked back to you because our subjects are very related! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1497351/1
kboUfIH.pngzOVBeaG.pngxMlH6wa.png zWKO0gR.png
Ooh, what a fantastic resource. Thanks for setting this up!
Ooh, what a fantastic resource. Thanks for setting this up!
VsM9NGJ.png
Finally psyched myself up and added myself to this list. I've had some bios written for a while, but just been to lazy to put myself on the list. X3

@lorde Could I be placed on the spotlight pinglist, please. :3
Also, I'm not sure if you've seen this, but it might be helpful on the front page, it's a list of Dragon Titles and Jobs
Finally psyched myself up and added myself to this list. I've had some bios written for a while, but just been to lazy to put myself on the list. X3

@lorde Could I be placed on the spotlight pinglist, please. :3
Also, I'm not sure if you've seen this, but it might be helpful on the front page, it's a list of Dragon Titles and Jobs
rIxOVnO.pngdQDtyBL.pngGaCoVKV.pngnJW9Vjy.png
How did I miss this? I've been writing bios forever just for fun; this is great! Man, there are so many creative, imaginative people on this site.

@lorde would you mind adding me to the spotlight pinglist please?
How did I miss this? I've been writing bios forever just for fun; this is great! Man, there are so many creative, imaginative people on this site.

@lorde would you mind adding me to the spotlight pinglist please?
@Lorde I would love to be on the spotlight ping list please :-)
@Lorde I would love to be on the spotlight ping list please :-)
tumblr_ot29obhqnu1rde8rlo1_100.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26