Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 861 862 863 864 865 ... 3169 3170
Question: I was wondering how can I get a hold of an Eliminate battle object. The prices in the AH are really high... I'm betting there's a reason, but I'm so new I don't exactly know what's up with that XD
Question: I was wondering how can I get a hold of an Eliminate battle object. The prices in the AH are really high... I'm betting there's a reason, but I'm so new I don't exactly know what's up with that XD
2i1fr40.jpg
Hi @DreamFluent, the only ways to get eliminate is through the random drops in the coliseum or AH.

Here is the thread showing what drops in what area in the coli. http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=1081675&p=mb
Hi @DreamFluent, the only ways to get eliminate is through the random drops in the coliseum or AH.

Here is the thread showing what drops in what area in the coli. http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=1081675&p=mb
Fear the ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
@DreamFluent Eliminate is a high-damage attack that costs a significant amount of breath to use, but is given back to the dragon if the opponent is defeated with it. I'd assume it's so high-cost because it's great in a grinding game, especially if you're training a dragon to be exalted or something.
If you don't want to pay a lot for it, you can get it as a drop (I believe, correct me if I'm wrong) starting at the first level in the Coli. You'll just have to wait for it to appear eventually. I know I've gotten one or two.

Question! Is the Art Sales forum solely for visual art, or would offering writing (dragon bios, etc.) be acceptable?
@DreamFluent Eliminate is a high-damage attack that costs a significant amount of breath to use, but is given back to the dragon if the opponent is defeated with it. I'd assume it's so high-cost because it's great in a grinding game, especially if you're training a dragon to be exalted or something.
If you don't want to pay a lot for it, you can get it as a drop (I believe, correct me if I'm wrong) starting at the first level in the Coli. You'll just have to wait for it to appear eventually. I know I've gotten one or two.

Question! Is the Art Sales forum solely for visual art, or would offering writing (dragon bios, etc.) be acceptable?
tumblr_npszioj9pE1rq7waco3_500.png
@Gwynbleidd
@nippoleon

Thank you guys so much! Makes a lot more sense now why people charge so much for 'em in the AH XD
@Gwynbleidd
@nippoleon

Thank you guys so much! Makes a lot more sense now why people charge so much for 'em in the AH XD
2i1fr40.jpg
@nippoleon

No, It is for all art forms and 'creative efforts', I can see a few threads offering bio/lore there already. Good luck! :)
@nippoleon

No, It is for all art forms and 'creative efforts', I can see a few threads offering bio/lore there already. Good luck! :)
Fear the ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
@Gwynbleidd Thank you! (:
@Gwynbleidd Thank you! (:
tumblr_npszioj9pE1rq7waco3_500.png
forgive me if this has been asked before (i don't see a way to search the thread, and it is very long!):

if i use a 'remove gene' item, will that gene appear in my hoard, or does it disappear?
forgive me if this has been asked before (i don't see a way to search the thread, and it is very long!):

if i use a 'remove gene' item, will that gene appear in my hoard, or does it disappear?
tumblr_inline_nk71alsinU1qg2i5p.png
ze/hir pronouns
@cuddlefishch The gene will disappear permanently from your dragon; you will not receive the equivalent gene scroll in your Hoard. After use, the Remove Gene scroll itself will also disappear, as they are one-time use!

If you are looking to buy gene scrolls, they appear under the "Special" tab of the Marketplace (for both treasure and gems, depending on the gene), or in the Auction House under the "Other" tab! :)
@cuddlefishch The gene will disappear permanently from your dragon; you will not receive the equivalent gene scroll in your Hoard. After use, the Remove Gene scroll itself will also disappear, as they are one-time use!

If you are looking to buy gene scrolls, they appear under the "Special" tab of the Marketplace (for both treasure and gems, depending on the gene), or in the Auction House under the "Other" tab! :)
r6J6MbS.png
Oh good, I'm glad there's a thread for short questions!
I have a quick one about an achievement. I'm trying for 'Embracing Diversity' and while I do have the four starter breeds now... I don't have the achievement. Do they all have to be adult dragons for the achievement to count?
Oh good, I'm glad there's a thread for short questions!
I have a quick one about an achievement. I'm trying for 'Embracing Diversity' and while I do have the four starter breeds now... I don't have the achievement. Do they all have to be adult dragons for the achievement to count?
@Burdona I don't believe the dragons have to be adults. c: However, some of the achievements, such as "In Tune With the Runes," "Checkmate," and "Embracing Diversity" are bugged at the moment, so they may take a bit of time to register. I've heard of waiting periods from a few days to a couple of weeks--but as long as you keep the dragons in your lair, you should get the achievement, hopefully sometime soon!
@Burdona I don't believe the dragons have to be adults. c: However, some of the achievements, such as "In Tune With the Runes," "Checkmate," and "Embracing Diversity" are bugged at the moment, so they may take a bit of time to register. I've heard of waiting periods from a few days to a couple of weeks--but as long as you keep the dragons in your lair, you should get the achievement, hopefully sometime soon!
r6J6MbS.png
1 2 ... 861 862 863 864 865 ... 3169 3170