Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 863 864 865 866 867 ... 3185 3186
@narumitsu Hey there! Right now, those stones are bugged, but the devs are working on it. :)
@narumitsu Hey there! Right now, those stones are bugged, but the devs are working on it. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
I have a question. How long does it take for a hatchling dragon to become an adult? Thanks for any help!
-Hydro
I have a question. How long does it take for a hatchling dragon to become an adult? Thanks for any help!
-Hydro
@JCStitches whew! glad to hear they're working on it -- and it's a good thing i didn't go ahead and replace it with a normal meditate again hahaha. thanks!
@JCStitches whew! glad to hear they're working on it -- and it's a good thing i didn't go ahead and replace it with a normal meditate again hahaha. thanks!
late 20s | +3 FR time | glitter boulder

aC86tUH.png
[quote name="HydroDragon" date=2015-06-19 13:26:29] I have a question. How long does it take for a hatchling dragon to become an adult? Thanks for any help! -Hydro [/quote] 6 days. ^^
HydroDragon wrote on 2015-06-19:
-Hydro
6 days. ^^
This is more of a lore/RP type question than a technical question, but I wasn't sure where to put it. If this is the wrong spot for such a question I'll happily make a thread for it.

Can the dragons of FR read?
This is more of a lore/RP type question than a technical question, but I wasn't sure where to put it. If this is the wrong spot for such a question I'll happily make a thread for it.

Can the dragons of FR read?
@Imrien
Yes they can. ^^ Well, they can if you want them to. But it can be assumed so, since Light dragons supposedly love to collect scrolls.
@Imrien
Yes they can. ^^ Well, they can if you want them to. But it can be assumed so, since Light dragons supposedly love to collect scrolls.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
@Imrien I would assume so! There are places in the lore that talk about dragons writing and reading. An example is Tomo in the Trading Post. Her scribe and friend, Scribbles, writes down notes for her and she reads them, remarking on the oddities that Scribbles writes. She also tells you that there is no written application for Coalt, so perhaps it varies!

I would say you're free to imagine it either way! :)
@Imrien I would assume so! There are places in the lore that talk about dragons writing and reading. An example is Tomo in the Trading Post. Her scribe and friend, Scribbles, writes down notes for her and she reads them, remarking on the oddities that Scribbles writes. She also tells you that there is no written application for Coalt, so perhaps it varies!

I would say you're free to imagine it either way! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Thank you very much @Demesne and @JCStitches, that helps a lot. really appreciate your replies. :)
Thank you very much @Demesne and @JCStitches, that helps a lot. really appreciate your replies. :)
@HydroDragon
Five full days, and they will grow up at the next rollover (0:00-0:30) after that.
@HydroDragon
Five full days, and they will grow up at the next rollover (0:00-0:30) after that.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
Is there a "club" for familiar collectors around? If there isn't, under which forum would you make a thread for it? I know there's a thread in the guide forums for how to get the familiars, but I'm looking for a thread where you can chat about all familiars, old and new, how you've been searching/grinding for x and how you just got your hands on y, or just plain art appreciation etc.
Is there a "club" for familiar collectors around? If there isn't, under which forum would you make a thread for it? I know there's a thread in the guide forums for how to get the familiars, but I'm looking for a thread where you can chat about all familiars, old and new, how you've been searching/grinding for x and how you just got your hands on y, or just plain art appreciation etc.
1 2 ... 863 864 865 866 867 ... 3185 3186