Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 859 860 861 862 863 ... 3185 3186
Would be kinda kewl if we could make a couple eggs via brewery. Doubtful but dreamy. Thanks a lot. I will keep poking around and crossing fingers :)
Would be kinda kewl if we could make a couple eggs via brewery. Doubtful but dreamy. Thanks a lot. I will keep poking around and crossing fingers :)
I'm sure this is listed somewhere, but I'm too tired to remember if/where it would be.

If I change a dragon's breed with a scroll, does the breeding cooldown reset/match the breed it changed too? For example, say I changed a Guardian with 13 days left to a Coatl. Would it have 13 days still or would it be 35 (full reset) or 33(-2 days from the cooldown of the new breed to match the old breed)?
I'm sure this is listed somewhere, but I'm too tired to remember if/where it would be.

If I change a dragon's breed with a scroll, does the breeding cooldown reset/match the breed it changed too? For example, say I changed a Guardian with 13 days left to a Coatl. Would it have 13 days still or would it be 35 (full reset) or 33(-2 days from the cooldown of the new breed to match the old breed)?
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
@Britty The dragon would keep whatever cooldown it had until you breed it, then it would change to the right one for that breed.
So if you changed a Guardian to a Coatl it would still have 13 days left until you breed it, then it would be 35.
@Britty The dragon would keep whatever cooldown it had until you breed it, then it would change to the right one for that breed.
So if you changed a Guardian to a Coatl it would still have 13 days left until you breed it, then it would be 35.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin - Thank you very much!
@Lonin - Thank you very much!
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
So I just found this in a chest-- [item=deadwood boar] I've never heard of or seen it before, could anyone tell me when this familiar was introduced?
So I just found this in a chest--
Deadwood Boar

I've never heard of or seen it before, could anyone tell me when this familiar was introduced?
@mizushimo May 31st, it was added as a familiar and battleable monster in the Rainsong Jungle
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1453119
@mizushimo May 31st, it was added as a familiar and battleable monster in the Rainsong Jungle
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1453119
cZLsLHr.png
@Jaena
ok thanks, I didn't see it attached to that update
@Jaena
ok thanks, I didn't see it attached to that update
Alrighty well I joined a few days ago, and I have a few random questions.. Please and thanks for any information! ;v; <3

1. Is their a limited amount of friends you can have?

2. Is their a limited amount of dragons you can have?

3. In the food slots are their aloud to be more then 50 food items at a time?

4. I somehow have 2 diamonds on my account? I didn't have any traded to me they just appeared..?

5. What's a fast way to get treasure.. Like what game is the easiest to earn it?

6. I really want to buy the Winter white wolf cape how much treasure is a fair trade for it?

Again thank you very much! ;v; <3
Alrighty well I joined a few days ago, and I have a few random questions.. Please and thanks for any information! ;v; <3

1. Is their a limited amount of friends you can have?

2. Is their a limited amount of dragons you can have?

3. In the food slots are their aloud to be more then 50 food items at a time?

4. I somehow have 2 diamonds on my account? I didn't have any traded to me they just appeared..?

5. What's a fast way to get treasure.. Like what game is the easiest to earn it?

6. I really want to buy the Winter white wolf cape how much treasure is a fair trade for it?

Again thank you very much! ;v; <3
@Tyco
As far as I know you can have as many friends as you want!

The amount of dragons you can have is limited by the size of your lair, you can upgrade it to hold more dragons by paying treasure. The current maximum is 145. You can hold up to four more dragons right now.

There's no limit to how much food you can have in your hoard. Duplicate items will form stacks up to 99, and then a new stack will begin.

Looks like you've been keeping your dragons well fed! After three straight days of keeping your dragons' energy above 80%, you start getting little bonuses, including extra gathering turns and +1 gem every day.

The quickest way to earn treasure is by training and exalting dragons in the Coliseum, by far, but when you're first starting out the Fairgrounds is going to be easier. Some people swear by Shock Switch; I like easy Jigsaw, myself. Just find a game you enjoy!

Winter Wolf Capes are highly sought after because they're exclusive to Swipp's Swap Stand, which means you need to collect a bunch of trade ingredients and then wait who-knows-how-long for the right trade to appear. There are some listed at 300k right now on the Auction House.
@Tyco
As far as I know you can have as many friends as you want!

The amount of dragons you can have is limited by the size of your lair, you can upgrade it to hold more dragons by paying treasure. The current maximum is 145. You can hold up to four more dragons right now.

There's no limit to how much food you can have in your hoard. Duplicate items will form stacks up to 99, and then a new stack will begin.

Looks like you've been keeping your dragons well fed! After three straight days of keeping your dragons' energy above 80%, you start getting little bonuses, including extra gathering turns and +1 gem every day.

The quickest way to earn treasure is by training and exalting dragons in the Coliseum, by far, but when you're first starting out the Fairgrounds is going to be easier. Some people swear by Shock Switch; I like easy Jigsaw, myself. Just find a game you enjoy!

Winter Wolf Capes are highly sought after because they're exclusive to Swipp's Swap Stand, which means you need to collect a bunch of trade ingredients and then wait who-knows-how-long for the right trade to appear. There are some listed at 300k right now on the Auction House.
Is there a limit on how many times you are allowed to bump a thread in a day?
Is there a limit on how many times you are allowed to bump a thread in a day?
kY5nwhE.png
1 2 ... 859 860 861 862 863 ... 3185 3186