Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 860 861 862 863 864 ... 3185 3186
@Pecha I took an excerpt from site rules, I hope it helps. :) [quote][b]Excessive Thread Bumping[/b] Threads may not be bumped more than once each 24-hour period on all forum boards. This includes bumping and deleting the bump post (which is also visible to the staff). The exception to this rule are the following boards, where you may bump as often as you like: -Item Sales Forum -Dragon Sales Forum [/quote]
@Pecha
I took an excerpt from site rules, I hope it helps. :)
Quote:
Excessive Thread Bumping
Threads may not be bumped more than once each 24-hour period on all forum boards. This includes bumping and deleting the bump post (which is also visible to the staff). The exception to this rule are the following boards, where you may bump as often as you like:
-Item Sales Forum
-Dragon Sales Forum
Fear the ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
@Cynictis

WOW! Thanks SOO much! ;v; <3
@Cynictis

WOW! Thanks SOO much! ;v; <3
@Gwynbleidd Thanks! :)
@Gwynbleidd Thanks! :)
kY5nwhE.png
Does anyone know how to put an image from the predict morphology page onto a description?
Does anyone know how to put an image from the predict morphology page onto a description?
SYNgI9N.png
@Mawgrim Just copy the image's URL, paste it into the 'Insert Image' box (the tree icon above the text area) and stick a .png on the end! The correct code will look something like this: [code][img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=30&wing=34&style=9&gender=1&ages=0&prig=8&secg=0&tert=12&elem=7&tertgene=1&spec=prev.png[/img][/code] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=30&wing=34&style=9&gender=1&ages=0&prig=8&secg=0&tert=12&elem=7&tertgene=1&spec=prev.png[/img]
@Mawgrim Just copy the image's URL, paste it into the 'Insert Image' box (the tree icon above the text area) and stick a .png on the end! The correct code will look something like this:
Code:
[img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=30&wing=34&style=9&gender=1&ages=0&prig=8&secg=0&tert=12&elem=7&tertgene=1&spec=prev.png[/img]
dragonpic2.php?body=30&wing=34&style=9&gender=1&ages=0&prig=8&secg=0&tert=12&elem=7&tertgene=1&spec=prev.png
@cynictis

Thank you so much!
@cynictis

Thank you so much!
SYNgI9N.png
I try to keep track of the exalt bonuses, just for my own amusement. But Saturday was my birthday and I missed getting the bonuses for that day. I checked both of the "Make an exalt" game threads that I know about, plus the Arcane buying spreadsheet, but none of them had the bonuses for that day. Does anyone happen to know or have an idea where I could find what the exalt bonuses were for June 13th?
I try to keep track of the exalt bonuses, just for my own amusement. But Saturday was my birthday and I missed getting the bonuses for that day. I checked both of the "Make an exalt" game threads that I know about, plus the Arcane buying spreadsheet, but none of them had the bonuses for that day. Does anyone happen to know or have an idea where I could find what the exalt bonuses were for June 13th?
Where in my hoard can I check what alchemy items I have? I feel like I've looked everywhere!
Where in my hoard can I check what alchemy items I have? I feel like I've looked everywhere!
Looking for Dragons in these colors
Magenta/Magenta/Grapefruit for Aether, Light/Arcane/Lightning
@Nikomas Materials tab, probably toward the middle! After belt buckles, but before Mire drops, if that helps!
@Nikomas Materials tab, probably toward the middle! After belt buckles, but before Mire drops, if that helps!
cZLsLHr.png
@Jaena
Ah, okay, there they are! I got so used to things being organized in release order. Thank you!
@Jaena
Ah, okay, there they are! I got so used to things being organized in release order. Thank you!
Looking for Dragons in these colors
Magenta/Magenta/Grapefruit for Aether, Light/Arcane/Lightning
1 2 ... 860 861 862 863 864 ... 3185 3186