Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 862 863 864 865 866 ... 3184 3185
@Vovina

Thank you so much!
@Vovina

Thank you so much!
Is there a Breed Changing Scroll for Nocturnes? I can't seem to find any in the Marketplace...
Is it rare or something?
Is there a Breed Changing Scroll for Nocturnes? I can't seem to find any in the Marketplace...
Is it rare or something?
@Sensenya

You can only get the breed changing scroll from opening strange chests you get from the coli, they are only found on Night of the Nocturne though, which occurs during December.

The other option is from the AH, but they are at a high price.
@Sensenya

You can only get the breed changing scroll from opening strange chests you get from the coli, they are only found on Night of the Nocturne though, which occurs during December.

The other option is from the AH, but they are at a high price.
Fear the ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
@Sensenya Noc breed scrolls were the rarest drop from December's Night of the Nocturne event. The chance for finding one was tiny. Like, microscopically tiny.

Yes, they do exist. But you can't buy them in the Marketplace, and the cheapest ones on the AH are over 2mil right now.
@Sensenya Noc breed scrolls were the rarest drop from December's Night of the Nocturne event. The chance for finding one was tiny. Like, microscopically tiny.

Yes, they do exist. But you can't buy them in the Marketplace, and the cheapest ones on the AH are over 2mil right now.
I'm curious, does everyone get the same list of 5 items to trade with Crim each hour, or is it random for each player?
I'm curious, does everyone get the same list of 5 items to trade with Crim each hour, or is it random for each player?
vy4plc.png
@rendragyn Just now she asked me for:

Regeneration
Umbral Catfish
Thunder Scarab
Minor Health Potion
Mealworm

What is she asking you for this hour?
@rendragyn Just now she asked me for:

Regeneration
Umbral Catfish
Thunder Scarab
Minor Health Potion
Mealworm

What is she asking you for this hour?
@Cynictis I'd already done the 20:00 hour, so here's what I got for 21:00

White Bishop (Traded)
Shattered Ceramic Shard (Didn't have, so New Offer)
Meaty Bat Wing (Traded)
Rich Nickel Ore (Traded)
Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll (Didn't have, so New Offer)

What do you get?
@Cynictis I'd already done the 20:00 hour, so here's what I got for 21:00

White Bishop (Traded)
Shattered Ceramic Shard (Didn't have, so New Offer)
Meaty Bat Wing (Traded)
Rich Nickel Ore (Traded)
Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll (Didn't have, so New Offer)

What do you get?
vy4plc.png
@rendragyn

Prickly Pear
Celadon Fillet
Crumbling Leather
Micro Goat
Marbled Jester

Looks like it's totally random!
@rendragyn

Prickly Pear
Celadon Fillet
Crumbling Leather
Micro Goat
Marbled Jester

Looks like it's totally random!
@Cynictis

Cool! Thanks for helping me "experiment"!
@Cynictis

Cool! Thanks for helping me "experiment"!
vy4plc.png
do the Silverglow and Prismatic Meditates not have any chance of regenerating twice as much Breath with the Discipline ability, or have i just been super unlucky with a string of normal Breath regenerations for several battles straight?
do the Silverglow and Prismatic Meditates not have any chance of regenerating twice as much Breath with the Discipline ability, or have i just been super unlucky with a string of normal Breath regenerations for several battles straight?
late 20s | +3 FR time | glitter boulder

aC86tUH.png
1 2 ... 862 863 864 865 866 ... 3184 3185