Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
1 2 ... 164 165 166 167 168 ... 190 191
I think if the list of what begets what (ie apparel creates slime) would be nice to have as a help box on the page itself :3
I think if the list of what begets what (ie apparel creates slime) would be nice to have as a help box on the page itself :3
Soo...what happens if the time limit to make the Loga runs out while we have one brewing?
Soo...what happens if the time limit to make the Loga runs out while we have one brewing?
EOrlrwo.gif
[quote name="chespin" date=2015-06-09 20:11:52] @Cloudspinner DO THE THING. DO THE YOGSCAST DRAGON. when i saw the goggles the first thing i thought was duncan [/quote] [whispers] http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=109508&tab=dragon&did=12936531 you bet im gonna get the eyewear for him now edit: his colours are sadly a bit off bc of available colour combos, i Really want fliri to release a labcoat-y apparel, and his familiar is rythian :> i'll make a nanosounds to match once piebald comes out!
chespin wrote on 2015-06-09:
@Cloudspinner
DO THE THING. DO THE YOGSCAST DRAGON.

when i saw the goggles the first thing i thought was duncan

[whispers]

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=109508&tab=dragon&did=12936531

you bet im gonna get the eyewear for him now

edit: his colours are sadly a bit off bc of available colour combos, i Really want fliri to release a labcoat-y apparel, and his familiar is rythian :>

i'll make a nanosounds to match once piebald comes out!
HzGpUHb.png
@Leontids YESSSSSSSS PERFECT (I love tundras thus why tundra was my first choice)
And i completely spaced on Piebald! That's gonna be perfect for a NanoSounds fanderg!
@Leontids YESSSSSSSS PERFECT (I love tundras thus why tundra was my first choice)
And i completely spaced on Piebald! That's gonna be perfect for a NanoSounds fanderg!
tidepool_tank_from_rhea_by_cloudspun-dbz6n2w.png
[quote name="Leontids" date=2015-06-09 20:58:45] [quote name="chespin" date=2015-06-09 20:11:52] @Cloudspinner DO THE THING. DO THE YOGSCAST DRAGON. when i saw the goggles the first thing i thought was duncan [/quote] [whispers] http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=109508&tab=dragon&did=12936531 you bet im gonna get the eyewear for him now edit: his colours are sadly a bit off bc of available colour combos, i Really want fliri to release a labcoat-y apparel, and his familiar is rythian :> i'll make a nanosounds to match once piebald comes out! [/quote] ^ this yessssss
Leontids wrote on 2015-06-09:
@Cloudspinner

[whispers]

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=109508&tab=dragon&did=12936531

you bet im gonna get the eyewear for him now

edit: his colours are sadly a bit off bc of available colour combos, i Really want fliri to release a labcoat-y apparel, and his familiar is rythian :>

i'll make a nanosounds to match once piebald comes out!

^ this

yessssss
@Cloudspinner i love tundras too! hence why i have so many in my lair~

when looking for a Lalna though i just couldn't shake the idea of a big ol' dorky snapper~

not sure what species Nano should be! she's my favourite of the flux buddy duo, but i can't pin anything down for her dragon-self beyond "piebald" and "flux tert, duh" xD
@Cloudspinner i love tundras too! hence why i have so many in my lair~

when looking for a Lalna though i just couldn't shake the idea of a big ol' dorky snapper~

not sure what species Nano should be! she's my favourite of the flux buddy duo, but i can't pin anything down for her dragon-self beyond "piebald" and "flux tert, duh" xD
HzGpUHb.png
[quote name="Dragneman" date=2015-06-09 20:52:45] Soo...what happens if the time limit to make the Loga runs out while we have one brewing? [/quote] I'm wondering this too //sweats
Dragneman wrote on 2015-06-09:

I'm wondering this too //sweats
Soylent Green, eh. Somebody has a morbid sense of humour. :>
Soylent Green, eh. Somebody has a morbid sense of humour. :>
Yarn wrangler of sorts.
She/her
[quote name="Sycophantism" date=2015-06-09 21:08:00] [quote name="Dragneman" date=2015-06-09 20:52:45] Soo...what happens if the time limit to make the Loga runs out while we have one brewing? [/quote] I'm wondering this too //sweats [/quote] Gaia yesterday said they'd finish brewing once they started
Sycophantism wrote on 2015-06-09:
Dragneman wrote on 2015-06-09:

I'm wondering this too //sweats

Gaia yesterday said they'd finish brewing once they started
Dubra.gif2RCvW.gifchl6j.gifs5BmR.gifGHL2o.gifpYlbr.gif0F7Sr.gif
[quote name="chespin" date=2015-06-09 20:11:52] @ Cloudspinner DO THE THING. DO THE YOGSCAST DRAGON. when i saw the goggles the first thing i thought was duncan [/quote] :'D Duncan was my first though too. Glad I'm not the only one xD I feel like going out of my way and making some fandragons myself since Flux Buddies are my favourite~
@ Cloudspinner

:'D Duncan was my first though too. Glad I'm not the only one xD

I feel like going out of my way and making some fandragons myself since Flux Buddies are my favourite~
fBVWC4D.png FR +10
1 2 ... 164 165 166 167 168 ... 190 191