Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
1 2 ... 162 163 164 165 166 ... 190 191
Oh my gosh!!! Alchemy!!!

This sounds awesome but is anyone else having a problem or had the problem where the Transmute button is inactive/not-responding?

I keep clicking it and nothing is happening :/
( or is that normal :? )
Oh my gosh!!! Alchemy!!!

This sounds awesome but is anyone else having a problem or had the problem where the Transmute button is inactive/not-responding?

I keep clicking it and nothing is happening :/
( or is that normal :? )
tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
I enjoy that the goggles are worn on your dragon's head where they offer the most protection :D
I enjoy that the goggles are worn on your dragon's head where they offer the most protection :D
tumblr_o3xpxxgSCj1ucf4gpo1_500.png
@ChimeraKuris Ctrl-F5 or clear your cache.
@ChimeraKuris Ctrl-F5 or clear your cache.
0aaaf928c0.pngxTXO7ZE.pngZDOaKJc.pnguT1pCzz.png0aaaf928c0.png
@Crowe

oooooooooooooh
thank you very much!
@Crowe

oooooooooooooh
thank you very much!
tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
Aaaaaaah, I need all of those goggles!

I especially love that the "regular" Alchemist Eyewear has a sootstain on your dragon's face!
Aaaaaaah, I need all of those goggles!

I especially love that the "regular" Alchemist Eyewear has a sootstain on your dragon's face!
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
@Akiri

The green scratch and second pair of goggles are missing their info pop ups. Also, only the first one shows dragons having soot all over their faces. Intended?
@Akiri

The green scratch and second pair of goggles are missing their info pop ups. Also, only the first one shows dragons having soot all over their faces. Intended?
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
We have until Tuesday, June 9th at 22:00 to use the loga recipe....say we start creating one at 21:40, will we still be able to keep the loga even if the brew time goes past 22:00?
We have until Tuesday, June 9th at 22:00 to use the loga recipe....say we start creating one at 21:40, will we still be able to keep the loga even if the brew time goes past 22:00?
jqqIEB3.gif
[quote name="Kell" date=2015-06-09 19:02:13] We have until Tuesday, June 9th at 22:00 to use the loga recipe....say we start creating one at 21:40, will we still be able to keep the loga even if the brew time goes past 22:00? [/quote] Yes
Kell wrote on 2015-06-09:

Yes
Social Links: Bluesky | Tumblr | Cohost | Inkblot | Ko-fi
GOGGLES YES
Also, I have a question. I know that the Loga recipe will retire at 22:00 today, but if at the time it retires I'm already in the process of brewing one then that Loga will still be created, right?
GOGGLES YES
Also, I have a question. I know that the Loga recipe will retire at 22:00 today, but if at the time it retires I'm already in the process of brewing one then that Loga will still be created, right?
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
THE ALCHEMIST EYEWEAR IS SO PERFECT FOR PORKCHOP. SO PERFECT. [b]SO. [i]PERFECT[/i].[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2014177] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/20142/2014177_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
THE ALCHEMIST EYEWEAR IS SO PERFECT FOR PORKCHOP. SO PERFECT. SO. PERFECT.

2014177_350.png
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
1 2 ... 162 163 164 165 166 ... 190 191