Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | So. Pokemon.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Cofagrigus.

Most people didn't like the lineup for Gen 5, but when I first saw the design for desukan, I instantly fell in love with it. Ghosts are my favourite type. I saw golurk and jellicent too (which I love too, gen 5 was one of my favourite gens because of its great ghosts). Its design is a cross between cute and ominous. When I got X one of the first things I did was train a yamask and WOW does cofagrigus look amazing in X/Y/ORAS! Its red eyes, its arms...they were done perfectly!

Well anyway...I rambled a bit but I've never loved a pokémon quite like I love cofagrigus <3
Cofagrigus.

Most people didn't like the lineup for Gen 5, but when I first saw the design for desukan, I instantly fell in love with it. Ghosts are my favourite type. I saw golurk and jellicent too (which I love too, gen 5 was one of my favourite gens because of its great ghosts). Its design is a cross between cute and ominous. When I got X one of the first things I did was train a yamask and WOW does cofagrigus look amazing in X/Y/ORAS! Its red eyes, its arms...they were done perfectly!

Well anyway...I rambled a bit but I've never loved a pokémon quite like I love cofagrigus <3
OjayHBU.png
Luxray - it's not particularly good or anything, I am just very fond of it due to Diamond / Pearl / Platinum being the first Pokémon games I've played and Shinx being available very early.
Also I am very fond of Electric types in general ;w;

Staraptor, Empoleon, Infernape and, to a lesser extent, Torterra are favorites too, due to the same reasons as Luxray - minus being electric types ofc.

I just... really love Sinnoh and I am sad that it seems to be so underappreciated D:
Luxray - it's not particularly good or anything, I am just very fond of it due to Diamond / Pearl / Platinum being the first Pokémon games I've played and Shinx being available very early.
Also I am very fond of Electric types in general ;w;

Staraptor, Empoleon, Infernape and, to a lesser extent, Torterra are favorites too, due to the same reasons as Luxray - minus being electric types ofc.

I just... really love Sinnoh and I am sad that it seems to be so underappreciated D:
ijWAday.png
Arcanine. It's been my favorite for a long time, though I'm not really sure why. I have one in my party everytime I play, if I can catch one (too much of a hassle to transfer).
I do really like a lot of other pokemon too. Torterra and Chandelure are other favorites. Generally, if I've used a pokemon in a playthrough, I'll grow to like it a lot.
Arcanine. It's been my favorite for a long time, though I'm not really sure why. I have one in my party everytime I play, if I can catch one (too much of a hassle to transfer).
I do really like a lot of other pokemon too. Torterra and Chandelure are other favorites. Generally, if I've used a pokemon in a playthrough, I'll grow to like it a lot.
i have so many favorites but i'll just list 4. [img]http://www.pokestadium.com/sprites/xy/sylveon.gif[/img] sylveon! [img]http://www.pokestadium.com/sprites/xy/noivern.gif[/img] noivern! [img]http://www.pokestadium.com/sprites/xy/luxray.gif[/img] luxray! [img]http://www.pokestadium.com/sprites/xy/skitty.gif[/img] and skitty! i also like mawile, kirlia, delcatty and pretty much all of the eeveelutions. pikachu is a favorite too, mostly because pikachu was my first pokemon! (my first pokemon game was pokemon yellow)
i have so many favorites but i'll just list 4.

sylveon.gif

sylveon!

noivern.gif

noivern!

luxray.gif

luxray!

skitty.gif

and skitty!

i also like mawile, kirlia, delcatty and pretty much all of the eeveelutions.

pikachu is a favorite too, mostly because pikachu was my first pokemon!
(my first pokemon game was pokemon yellow)
bHeX9bv.png
My favorite pokémon is Eevee & all its evolutions. I just find it cute & adorable.
Though Eevee, Vaporeon & Umbreon are my most favorite. I just feel as if Eevee is a tad under-loved & deserves more affection. I'm always excited when I see an Eevee & I try my best to have a male & female so I can get all of the Eeveelutions :P
The Eevee's are only a short bit away to have all elements in their Eeveelutions & I know it's farfetched but I'd like to see them make an Eevee that can fly. So far we have Normal, Fire, Water, Lightning, Ice, Leaf, Dark, Psychic, Fairy. We only need Ground, Sky, Steel, Rock; if I'm not mistaken.
My favorite pokémon is Eevee & all its evolutions. I just find it cute & adorable.
Though Eevee, Vaporeon & Umbreon are my most favorite. I just feel as if Eevee is a tad under-loved & deserves more affection. I'm always excited when I see an Eevee & I try my best to have a male & female so I can get all of the Eeveelutions :P
The Eevee's are only a short bit away to have all elements in their Eeveelutions & I know it's farfetched but I'd like to see them make an Eevee that can fly. So far we have Normal, Fire, Water, Lightning, Ice, Leaf, Dark, Psychic, Fairy. We only need Ground, Sky, Steel, Rock; if I'm not mistaken.
He/Him
Pidgey and Evos.

Why? Because its cute and the first Pokemon that I managed to get to Level 100. And Megapidgeot looks amazing!
Pidgey and Evos.

Why? Because its cute and the first Pokemon that I managed to get to Level 100. And Megapidgeot looks amazing!
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
I love Spinda, they are just so cute and wobbly. And I love how every one of them is unique even though they look a lot alike!
I love Spinda, they are just so cute and wobbly. And I love how every one of them is unique even though they look a lot alike!
I bet you can't guess my favorite!

Heehee, but flying squirrels are my favorite animal. And an electric type immune to ground? What's not to like? I don't battle competitively, so it doesn't matter if I have one on my team. (I don't like the English name as much, thus the Japanese one for my username)

Umbreon is my second favorite and was my favorite until gen five. Crystal was my first game, and I spent a long time getting my Eevee happy so I could have an a lovely Umbreon.
I bet you can't guess my favorite!

Heehee, but flying squirrels are my favorite animal. And an electric type immune to ground? What's not to like? I don't battle competitively, so it doesn't matter if I have one on my team. (I don't like the English name as much, thus the Japanese one for my username)

Umbreon is my second favorite and was my favorite until gen five. Crystal was my first game, and I spent a long time getting my Eevee happy so I could have an a lovely Umbreon.
587.gif
I'm an oldie even though I'm really not. Near all of my favourites are from gen 1 same with favourite towns and music. Does it count as nostalgia if you still play the game regularly?

But, yeah, Jolteon will always be my favourite. I've always loved the eeveelutions and the way back in gen1 you can only own one unless you trade. Since I do like Lapras more than Vaporeon (spell check is having a field day right now) and Flareon doesn't learn fire moves until, like, level 50 I always chose Jolteon. Then Pokémon X came around and I still got Jolteon. And he became the first Pokémon I ever got to level 100! Even better, Thunder Stones are so hard to get in the game it makes him really exclusive. And one time he beat the elite four and Champion all by himself! I love Jolteon!
I'm an oldie even though I'm really not. Near all of my favourites are from gen 1 same with favourite towns and music. Does it count as nostalgia if you still play the game regularly?

But, yeah, Jolteon will always be my favourite. I've always loved the eeveelutions and the way back in gen1 you can only own one unless you trade. Since I do like Lapras more than Vaporeon (spell check is having a field day right now) and Flareon doesn't learn fire moves until, like, level 50 I always chose Jolteon. Then Pokémon X came around and I still got Jolteon. And he became the first Pokémon I ever got to level 100! Even better, Thunder Stones are so hard to get in the game it makes him really exclusive. And one time he beat the elite four and Champion all by himself! I love Jolteon!
A Dragon at Heart
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
Cubone: Simply because he's adorable. And his story makes me just want to give him a hug. Them adding the Marowak/Cubone thing in Pokemon Origins was the best thing in that anime.

Dunsparce: I find this Pokemon really adorable for some reason. It stinks in battle for the most part, but it has a pretty good movepool and ability...it's just its stats are lacking.

Espeon: Elegant and Powerful. The elegance of the Pokemon is what attracted me to it at first, than I used it and was so impressed.

Cubone: Simply because he's adorable. And his story makes me just want to give him a hug. Them adding the Marowak/Cubone thing in Pokemon Origins was the best thing in that anime.

Dunsparce: I find this Pokemon really adorable for some reason. It stinks in battle for the most part, but it has a pretty good movepool and ability...it's just its stats are lacking.

Espeon: Elegant and Powerful. The elegance of the Pokemon is what attracted me to it at first, than I used it and was so impressed.

tumblr_inline_n5l9g4q8P31scrvs1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19