Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | So. Pokemon.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Out of curiosity; what's your favorite Pokemon? Bonus points for reasoning.
Out of curiosity; what's your favorite Pokemon? Bonus points for reasoning.
I have too many favorites, so I'll just list my top 5 in order

1. Articuno
2. Drifloon
3. Joltik
4. Typholosion
5. Feraligatr
4. Meganium
5. Aggron
I have too many favorites, so I'll just list my top 5 in order

1. Articuno
2. Drifloon
3. Joltik
4. Typholosion
5. Feraligatr
4. Meganium
5. Aggron
*crashes through wall* I heard Pokemon.

Favorite? Mewtwo. I always adored him as a kid. The one pokemon that destroyed all his enemies, and even when you've got him down into the red and asleep or paralyzed, you still might not be able to catch him because when you threw the ball, you missed.

Great power, awesome design, turned out to be a pretty filled out character when Mewtwo Strike Back came out (you bet little five-year-old me saw that in theaters), and one of the franchise's most famous faces. Mewtwo's been my absolute favorite since I was three. It's been seventeen years. I don't think he'll ever be replaced as my #1 pokemon.

even though I haven't used him in a game since G/S/C
*crashes through wall* I heard Pokemon.

Favorite? Mewtwo. I always adored him as a kid. The one pokemon that destroyed all his enemies, and even when you've got him down into the red and asleep or paralyzed, you still might not be able to catch him because when you threw the ball, you missed.

Great power, awesome design, turned out to be a pretty filled out character when Mewtwo Strike Back came out (you bet little five-year-old me saw that in theaters), and one of the franchise's most famous faces. Mewtwo's been my absolute favorite since I was three. It's been seventeen years. I don't think he'll ever be replaced as my #1 pokemon.

even though I haven't used him in a game since G/S/C
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
CELEBIIII

It always fascinated me as a youngin, and it was so elusive and mysterious because it was event only and I thought I would never get one.

Then I did, and I'm tempted to keep it until such time I can use it as a psuedo-starter, if the available starters of a future generation don't speak to me.

It also used to be my old nym! It's what old friends from the Before Times still call me.
CELEBIIII

It always fascinated me as a youngin, and it was so elusive and mysterious because it was event only and I thought I would never get one.

Then I did, and I'm tempted to keep it until such time I can use it as a psuedo-starter, if the available starters of a future generation don't speak to me.

It also used to be my old nym! It's what old friends from the Before Times still call me.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
@karazi

At the moment? Tyrantrum. I love dragons and dinosaurs, so when they came out with a T Rex thats named after kings and is also dragon type? You bet I'm all over that!

Before that though it was Pidgeot. Because Ash was an effing idiot for letting that pokemon go.
@karazi

At the moment? Tyrantrum. I love dragons and dinosaurs, so when they came out with a T Rex thats named after kings and is also dragon type? You bet I'm all over that!

Before that though it was Pidgeot. Because Ash was an effing idiot for letting that pokemon go.
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
#1 favorite is Cofagrigus. I loooooove spooky arms sarcophagus. So cute and scary. Bonus points for Yamask being one of the cutest pokes to play with in Pokemon Amie.

I also really like Reuniclus, Galvantula, Ariados, Doublade, and Cloyster. Those six would be my ideal team as a trainer.

But I dont wanna be a trainer. I would want to be a simple Pumpkaboo farmer. I adore Pumpkaboos, but mostly for snuggling, not fighting. On Halloween last year I caught four boxes of eild Pumpkaboos and Wonder Traded them away. Enjoy your Gourgeists muahahaha!
#1 favorite is Cofagrigus. I loooooove spooky arms sarcophagus. So cute and scary. Bonus points for Yamask being one of the cutest pokes to play with in Pokemon Amie.

I also really like Reuniclus, Galvantula, Ariados, Doublade, and Cloyster. Those six would be my ideal team as a trainer.

But I dont wanna be a trainer. I would want to be a simple Pumpkaboo farmer. I adore Pumpkaboos, but mostly for snuggling, not fighting. On Halloween last year I caught four boxes of eild Pumpkaboos and Wonder Traded them away. Enjoy your Gourgeists muahahaha!
tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif
here are mine! in case anyone else is interested and since it's relevant, i sorted them using this.

togekiss is my absolute favorite because it's adorable and fairy type.
here are mine! in case anyone else is interested and since it's relevant, i sorted them using this.

togekiss is my absolute favorite because it's adorable and fairy type.
@karazi my favorites are the eon duo! (sadly at the moment there is no good way to make a dragon for them solely based on genes/colors :v() i love them because of pokemon heroes (the [url=http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/M05]japanese title[/url] was a lot more sensible honestly! what's pokemon heroes got to do with the movie?) and because of the experiences i had trying to catch them in ruby and sapphire as a little kid. i remember catching latios in an ultra ball on rte. 110 one time on the bridge :vo beyond that, i went to the nintendo world store hoping to purchase both of them as figurines, but they only had latios!! i was pretty peeved, but later recieved latias as a holiday gift. since my good friend lives in new york, the latios reminds me of him :v) plus they just have snazzy designs. i drew this over a year ago [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/ce6b239e838dc585a93c522d8adea1dd/tumblr_n4z5y1bmDO1s5c0nxo1_400.png[/img]
@karazi my favorites are the eon duo! (sadly at the moment there is no good way to make a dragon for them solely based on genes/colors :v() i love them because of pokemon heroes (the japanese title was a lot more sensible honestly! what's pokemon heroes got to do with the movie?) and because of the experiences i had trying to catch them in ruby and sapphire as a little kid. i remember catching latios in an ultra ball on rte. 110 one time on the bridge :vo
beyond that, i went to the nintendo world store hoping to purchase both of them as figurines, but they only had latios!! i was pretty peeved, but later recieved latias as a holiday gift. since my good friend lives in new york, the latios reminds me of him :v)
plus they just have snazzy designs. i drew this over a year ago
tumblr_n4z5y1bmDO1s5c0nxo1_400.png
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
Empoleon is my baby. I have one who is an absolute tank and I adore the heck out of her. Plus, water type penguin pokemon with a rad design. What's not to love?

But I'm also a heavy water-type trainer, so I might be a little bias :p
Empoleon is my baby. I have one who is an absolute tank and I adore the heck out of her. Plus, water type penguin pokemon with a rad design. What's not to love?

But I'm also a heavy water-type trainer, so I might be a little bias :p
MUYNhfy.png
hh5n4WA.pnggYW0j5f.png
mjtJ868.png
mlHpBMC.pngoP3x6hO.png
1. gengar
2.jolteon
3.totodile
4.tyranitar
5.bastiodon
6.terrakion XD
1. gengar