Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | So. Pokemon.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I love love LOVE Luxray! I was battling the Sinnoh Elite Four and Cynthia to level up my Gabite so that I could complete my Sinnoh Pokedex without actually beating the game. I expected to lose during my battle with Cynthia (do keep in mind that I was very poorly stocked on healing supplies). Instead, my Luxray, Lightning, managed to land the finishing Thunder on Cynthia's Milotic, unexpectedly ending the match! Once I get Pokemon Moon, I'm going to transfer her to Moon and redo her EVs! She's still in my Pokemon Black 2 game. Oh, and Luxray's design is amazing too!
I love love LOVE Luxray! I was battling the Sinnoh Elite Four and Cynthia to level up my Gabite so that I could complete my Sinnoh Pokedex without actually beating the game. I expected to lose during my battle with Cynthia (do keep in mind that I was very poorly stocked on healing supplies). Instead, my Luxray, Lightning, managed to land the finishing Thunder on Cynthia's Milotic, unexpectedly ending the match! Once I get Pokemon Moon, I'm going to transfer her to Moon and redo her EVs! She's still in my Pokemon Black 2 game. Oh, and Luxray's design is amazing too!
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
[img]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/pokemon/images/7/71/404Luxio_Pokemon_Mystery_Dungeon_Explorers_of_Time_and_Darkness.png/revision/latest?cb=20150114001859.png[/img] Luxio! I've always been a sucker for middle evolutions, they don't get enough recognition in my opinion. Luxio/Luxray look like they deserve an additional Dark type instead of just the single Electric type which would put it under my favorite two types. Then there's the fact that it's a blue cat. I love blue, I love cats, and I especially love blue cats. It's also just funny to me how its 'Dex number is a page error.
latest?cb=20150114001859.png

Luxio!
I've always been a sucker for middle evolutions, they don't get enough recognition in my opinion. Luxio/Luxray look like they deserve an additional Dark type instead of just the single Electric type which would put it under my favorite two types. Then there's the fact that it's a blue cat. I love blue, I love cats, and I especially love blue cats.

It's also just funny to me how its 'Dex number is a page error.
FR+0404.gif
My favorites are practically all the ghost types, but my absolute favorite one has to be: [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/883c/f/2009/320/2/5/dusknoir_v_2_by_xous54.png[/img] DUSKNOIRRR There's a reasoning behind this, too. Back when Diamond and Pearl were the newest ones of the series, I had heard that a Reaper Cloth on a Dusklops would do something. Me, being a little stupid kid, didn't really know what would happen or how to trigger it. So I got the cloth at the Battle Frontier and gave it to my cutie pie. When I came up empty handed, I just gave up and kept the item on him in case something happened later on. Skip ahead a month or two. I was over at a friend's house playing Ghostbusters at the Old Chateau. We were both finding the ghosts and over-exaggerating our freak outs. Then I suggested that we help each other out with Pokedex-filling since he had Pokemon I didn't have on it and vice-versa. So, we both traded back and fourth until it was time to get Dusklops in to help him out in exchange for a Victreebell (I never really found out how he got one). When it was done, he instantly turned wide-eyed and said, "Dude, it's evolving!" When I quickly looked over to his game, I could see my Dusklops indeed start to evolve. I seriously questioned my knowledge of Pokemon, because I thought Dusklops DIDN'T evolve. Once it was done, it was love at first sight. My friend, however, really was creeped out and requested the trade-back without looking at the entry like we were doing. When I went home, I checked out the entry for my new adorable addition to my team. It being called the "Gripper" Pokemon was sign number one that it was gonna be cool. Then after reading the entry, it was clear that this was the Pokemon grim reaper. So I kept him in my party. The more I battled with him, the more I grew attached. Lots of people liked Lucario and Blaziken, you know them. But I liked the one that nobody was really fond of ;w;
My favorites are practically all the ghost types, but my absolute favorite one has to be:

dusknoir_v_2_by_xous54.png
DUSKNOIRRR

There's a reasoning behind this, too.

Back when Diamond and Pearl were the newest ones of the series, I had heard that a Reaper Cloth on a Dusklops would do something. Me, being a little stupid kid, didn't really know what would happen or how to trigger it. So I got the cloth at the Battle Frontier and gave it to my cutie pie. When I came up empty handed, I just gave up and kept the item on him in case something happened later on.
Skip ahead a month or two.
I was over at a friend's house playing Ghostbusters at the Old Chateau. We were both finding the ghosts and over-exaggerating our freak outs.

Then I suggested that we help each other out with Pokedex-filling since he had Pokemon I didn't have on it and vice-versa.
So, we both traded back and fourth until it was time to get Dusklops in to help him out in exchange for a Victreebell (I never really found out how he got one). When it was done, he instantly turned wide-eyed and said, "Dude, it's evolving!"
When I quickly looked over to his game, I could see my Dusklops indeed start to evolve.

I seriously questioned my knowledge of Pokemon, because I thought Dusklops DIDN'T evolve. Once it was done, it was love at first sight. My friend, however, really was creeped out and requested the trade-back without looking at the entry like we were doing.
When I went home, I checked out the entry for my new adorable addition to my team. It being called the "Gripper" Pokemon was sign number one that it was gonna be cool. Then after reading the entry, it was clear that this was the Pokemon grim reaper.

So I kept him in my party. The more I battled with him, the more I grew attached.

Lots of people liked Lucario and Blaziken, you know them. But I liked the one that nobody was really fond of ;w;
@karazi
Yeah I am ^^
@karazi
Yeah I am ^^
I live in my own little world. It's ok. They know me here.
Hmm... pokemon... WOOBATS!!
Hmm... pokemon... WOOBATS!!
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
There are too many that I like... I'll rank some of them.

1. Mudkip
2. Pichu
3. Jigglypuff
4. Sawk
5. Suicune

EDIT: really late but I forgot my absolute bro Avalugg
There are too many that I like... I'll rank some of them.

1. Mudkip
2. Pichu
3. Jigglypuff
4. Sawk
5. Suicune

EDIT: really late but I forgot my absolute bro Avalugg
im trying to edit this so hard right now but nothing works
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19