Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | So. Pokemon.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Trainwreck Oh I know exactly what you mean. Klefki was a PAIN to get. No only is he shiny, but he's 6 IV. I hatched SO MANY EGGS... Talonflame is really great, and back in Gen 4 I wanted a shiny Milotic so bad! That was when they were the most rare pokemon ever :D

@adrienne bulbasaur is an absolute cutie pie i will protect him at all costs

@Lesley I am SO BAD AT CHAINING ;___; I'm with you there. I love shiny shinx though! I remember my cousin randomly came across one and I was very jealous.
@Trainwreck Oh I know exactly what you mean. Klefki was a PAIN to get. No only is he shiny, but he's 6 IV. I hatched SO MANY EGGS... Talonflame is really great, and back in Gen 4 I wanted a shiny Milotic so bad! That was when they were the most rare pokemon ever :D

@adrienne bulbasaur is an absolute cutie pie i will protect him at all costs

@Lesley I am SO BAD AT CHAINING ;___; I'm with you there. I love shiny shinx though! I remember my cousin randomly came across one and I was very jealous.
@Shadowrun wow I really like your choices because they aren't really popular choices! I love drowzee; I even have a shiny one in my Leaf Green! They are cute, even if they're creepy ;w;
@Shadowrun wow I really like your choices because they aren't really popular choices! I love drowzee; I even have a shiny one in my Leaf Green! They are cute, even if they're creepy ;w;
@Karazi

I can't chain. I'll get a 30 something chain of skiddo and then out of the blue, the chain ends. No more pokemon show up. How do I chain when something out of my control ends it for me? shm at least they fixed chaining in ORAS.
@Karazi

I can't chain. I'll get a 30 something chain of skiddo and then out of the blue, the chain ends. No more pokemon show up. How do I chain when something out of my control ends it for me? shm at least they fixed chaining in ORAS.
bonsai_princessparrot_1_by_auricolor-dap3vba.png
@Trainwreck Yeah, it's a lot better in ORAS. I'm mostly bad because it's attention to so much small detail like bush sparkles and sound and I can't focus enough to do it well. Oops.
@Trainwreck Yeah, it's a lot better in ORAS. I'm mostly bad because it's attention to so much small detail like bush sparkles and sound and I can't focus enough to do it well. Oops.
@karazi

aah, i managed to hatch a shiny drowzee in Y a while ago. had no way to transfer it to Omega Ruby tho, so it's a little bittersweet. ;;
but yeah, theyre weird little things but, eh, what can ya do?? c:
@karazi

aah, i managed to hatch a shiny drowzee in Y a while ago. had no way to transfer it to Omega Ruby tho, so it's a little bittersweet. ;;
but yeah, theyre weird little things but, eh, what can ya do?? c:
YvKx7jm.png
@Shadowrun Oh no ;__; I understand that though. At least Y is still an excellent game! I like training my pokemon on there c:
@Shadowrun Oh no ;__; I understand that though. At least Y is still an excellent game! I like training my pokemon on there c:
@karazi

It is fairly difficult to raise Tyrantrum; Tryunt doesn't lvl up very quickly. But oh gosh once you get there he will wreck house for you and eat all your puffs XD (I dunno how good he is competitively, but I don't care honestly. He's a T Rex, therefore better than U)
@karazi

It is fairly difficult to raise Tyrantrum; Tryunt doesn't lvl up very quickly. But oh gosh once you get there he will wreck house for you and eat all your puffs XD (I dunno how good he is competitively, but I don't care honestly. He's a T Rex, therefore better than U)
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
It's so hard to choose but if I was not a trainer and just a pokemon researcher or something. I'd want it to be Sableye. First time I saw one in my Sapphire version, I had the same shivers I got when I saw the Ghosts in Lavender Town in my Blue version. I thought it was another trick! It looked too strange and vacant-eyed to be a pokemon.
From then on I just wanted them to badly be my friends. Mischievous jewel eating friends.

As for a legendary, Jirachi is my precious babby of ultimate wish granting power (i named one of my dragons after it).
But I also reeeeeally love Darkrai, especially in the movie (another dragon named after it too).
I wish I could get a Latias colored dragon to complete my set!!
Deoxys has also grown on me....

I just wanna give them all a hug and go on sick adventures...
It's so hard to choose but if I was not a trainer and just a pokemon researcher or something. I'd want it to be Sableye. First time I saw one in my Sapphire version, I had the same shivers I got when I saw the Ghosts in Lavender Town in my Blue version. I thought it was another trick! It looked too strange and vacant-eyed to be a pokemon.
From then on I just wanted them to badly be my friends. Mischievous jewel eating friends.

As for a legendary, Jirachi is my precious babby of ultimate wish granting power (i named one of my dragons after it).
But I also reeeeeally love Darkrai, especially in the movie (another dragon named after it too).
I wish I could get a Latias colored dragon to complete my set!!
Deoxys has also grown on me....

I just wanna give them all a hug and go on sick adventures...
tumblr_inline_nluc4dvtb81qc7lon.gif
*opens door* I heard Pokemon!

My top two favorites are Serperior and Milotic even though competitively they're not very good. But yeah, I love regal, serpentine Pokemon. c:
*opens door* I heard Pokemon!

My top two favorites are Serperior and Milotic even though competitively they're not very good. But yeah, I love regal, serpentine Pokemon. c:
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
Predictably, the Torchic line
Because childhood (aka first toy, first starter, first PMD partner //starts rapping)
I don't care how awesome any other Pokemon is; the Torchic line will always be my favorite
Predictably, the Torchic line
Because childhood (aka first toy, first starter, first PMD partner //starts rapping)
I don't care how awesome any other Pokemon is; the Torchic line will always be my favorite
Auctioning my Sunchaser Jewelry!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19