Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Upcoming Registration Window May 18
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33
Cool!~ c:
Cool!~ c:
OngggUl.gif
Can I give my account to a newbie so they don't have to start with pretty much nothing? I want to quit, but I don't want to waste all my stuff and dragons. And my internet access is too spotty right now to go through the process of a massive give-away of individual items...
Can I give my account to a newbie so they don't have to start with pretty much nothing? I want to quit, but I don't want to waste all my stuff and dragons. And my internet access is too spotty right now to go through the process of a massive give-away of individual items...
Wow, exciting! I won't be among the newest of the newest anymore! \^^/
Wow, exciting! I won't be among the newest of the newest anymore! \^^/
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
[quote name="Misha" date=2015-05-13 12:19:46] Back in my day, the site was so laggy it shut down for a WEEK. Yes, a week with no FR. [/quote] Dark times... *shudders*
Misha wrote on 2015-05-13:
Back in my day, the site was so laggy it shut down for a WEEK. Yes, a week with no FR.

Dark times... *shudders*
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
Whoah, again? That early?

I'm unsure about how I feel regarding yet another batch of newbies, but I do hope it's a great new registration window, anyhow!
Whoah, again? That early?

I'm unsure about how I feel regarding yet another batch of newbies, but I do hope it's a great new registration window, anyhow!
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
ive been waiting for this and my birthday is may 18. happy birthday to me
ive been waiting for this and my birthday is may 18. happy birthday to me
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
[quote name="ObiKemnebi" date=2015-05-13 12:30:51] Can I give my account to a newbie so they don't have to start with pretty much nothing? I want to quit, but I don't want to waste all my stuff and dragons. And my internet access is too spotty right now to go through the process of a massive give-away of individual items... [/quote] No, you cannot give your account away. Everyone must register their own account. You could give your items and dragons to the new players though!
ObiKemnebi wrote on 2015-05-13:

No, you cannot give your account away. Everyone must register their own account. You could give your items and dragons to the new players though!
Yasss
Yasss
tumblr_pt1xf3Pjx71ypi5ljo1_500.png

b7fepcb.png uisysIG.pngm33-book.pngB1_R2.png

KQbvJ.gif

hzemmQf.png
prxVp.gif
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
prxVp.gif

sxnWP.gifHvmMb.gif

7zcCDc4.pngk3qbli.jpg 1zoaqgj.png 2gwdfu8.png1MvLq.gif
I like this!
I like this!
lmBVOQT.gifSNH9aOp.gif
Bring in the new players!
I can't wait to make more friends here :)
I think I'll have to give some hatchlings to some random new players :D
Bring in the new players!
I can't wait to make more friends here :)
I think I'll have to give some hatchlings to some random new players :D
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33