Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | crow corvidae accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64
[center][color=cc0000]8/26/18, (unprofessional) UPDATE NOTES: [size=1]hahaha oh my GOD have i been bad about keeping this shop running. to everyone who's expressed interest in my accents since, like, mid-2017, i sincerely apologize, but i cannot guarantee i'll ever be on my game quite as much as i was before that. basically... if you want something reprinted, see if you can get the materials, or enough people, to cover that price: i no longer have the energy to do it myself.[/size][/color] [center]FLAMEFORGER'S FESTIVAL CONTEST ENTRY: [s]A Fest Aflame[/s] [i]Ashfall Acolyte[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/BjglPha.png[/img] [url=https://78.media.tumblr.com/e5e37eb86fda4acd6ecbf0b24cad30a5/tumblr_pcucv9z5oW1uu6ayfo2_1280.png]previews[/url] [skin=27632][/center] 400g (340kt; 1:850) slots taken (first run): 6/9 (i am a dirty goblin and want one for myself) chaosarceus (pending), foxclaws42 (pending), tzuyu, 4, 5, 6, AVAILABLE, AVAILABLE, AVAILABLE [DELETED ALL PAST SLOTS. I APOLOGIZE IF YOU'D EXPRESSED PRIOR INTEREST BUT I FEEL AS THOUGH INTEREST MAY BE LOST AS IT'S BEEN OVER HALF A YEAR SINCE I'VE EDITED THIS THREAD.] -----[url=http://41.media.tumblr.com/bc83b678f0bb11fb8a22d28a675e6442/tumblr_nyeyey1rWf1uxgh2ko1_1280.png][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/bc83b678f0bb11fb8a22d28a675e6442/tumblr_nyeyey1rWf1uxgh2ko1_500.png[/img][/url] [color=006543]hey there, i'm crow and i like to make things. [color=ffffff]-[/color][/center] ----- available accents (hell if i know) ----- [color=ffffff]-[/color] [center][size=5]TABLE OF CONTENTS[/center] [center][color=770022]accents, skincents (here) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1650924#post_15609386][color=006543]printed accents[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1650924#post_15609401][color=006543]pinglists[/url][/center] [color=ffffff]-[/color] ----- [color=ffffff]-[/color] [center][size=5]INFO[/center] [center][size=4][i]i am very, very bad at keeping track of things. please please please tell me if i forget to service you in some way, because i dont care if you bother me, but i would hate to bother you, and it's impossible for my brain to strike a balance between "necessary" and "a nuisance." do not be afraid to ping me as many times as you want.[/i][/center] [LIST] [*][size=4]contact me! [indent]if you want me to put you in for an accent slot or preview an accent on a dragon, please ping me (@crowcorvidae) on this thread so i can make a note of it. if you want me to reply, explicitly ask me to do so or put [i]"ba-da ping"[/i] somewhere in your post, because some people don't like to be pinged and i don't want to cause any trouble. my memory is pretty scrappy, so don't be surprised if i take a bit longer than usual to get something done or do things in a nonsensical order. i'm probably focused on something else, or it escaped my mind. i'm trying, though! i wont mind if you ping me multiple times. if you want to see new accents or dragon art i drew, or just fr stuff i do, my flight rising blog is [url=http://crowcfr.tumblr.com]crowcfr[/url]. i tend to not censor myself too much, though. [i][size=2]also, kind of an extra note, but i can word stuff badly sometimes (a lot). i totally don't mean to sound conceited, i'm just anxious and bad with words.[/size][/i][/indent] [color=ffffff]-[/color] [*][size=4]delivery system[/size] [indent]all people in a single printing who have paid will be first to receive the accent! if you are in a slot in a printed group and haven't paid, i will ping you when the accents come, and i will ask if i can bring up some people from the next group who have paid. this way, i'll be able to get stuff out to people faster. things i sell on the auction house will cost more there than here. if you want to order something through here, i can give you the thread price.[/indent] [color=ffffff]-[/color] [color=ffffff]-[/color] [i][size=2][size=4]updates[/size][/i] [color=ffffff]-[/color] [indent][size=2][size=3]added dragon spotlight! ping me with a dragon if you want me to feature it.[/indent] [color=ffffff]-[/color] [indent][size=2][size=3]upped the gem:treasure ratio, due to rising conversion rates. slow down, fr economy!!! [/LIST] [color=ffffff]-[/color] ----- [color=ffffff]-[/color] [center][size=6]ACCENTS[/size][/center] [color=ffffff]-[/color] ie, the ones that actually come in below the 30% mark. yes, i post the blank templates for the accents. i just. i dunno. im lazy. i can totally make previews if youd like, though. i apologize if they end up a pixel or two off, i can be sloppy and photoshop is a bit naggy with lining up stuff! [color=ffffff]-[/color] [center][i][b]each one costs 400 gems, unless otherwise marked. gems to treasure rate: 1:850 (340kt standard rate). [s]stricken names[/s] are paid.[/b] NEW AS OF 4/19/16: send me payment through the crossroads, and include a message with the accent that you'd like. this way, you can feel confident that you won't be lost in the process.[/i] check my next post for accents i have printed. i will create a list of accents i have made and not sold soon. it's been slow going; executive dysfunction is not my friend.
8/26/18, (unprofessional) UPDATE NOTES: hahaha oh my GOD have i been bad about keeping this shop running. to everyone who's expressed interest in my accents since, like, mid-2017, i sincerely apologize, but i cannot guarantee i'll ever be on my game quite as much as i was before that. basically... if you want something reprinted, see if you can get the materials, or enough people, to cover that price: i no longer have the energy to do it myself.
FLAMEFORGER'S FESTIVAL CONTEST ENTRY: A Fest Aflame Ashfall Acolyte
BjglPha.png
previews
400g (340kt; 1:850)
slots taken (first run): 6/9 (i am a dirty goblin and want one for myself)
chaosarceus (pending), foxclaws42 (pending), tzuyu, 4, 5, 6, AVAILABLE, AVAILABLE, AVAILABLE

[DELETED ALL PAST SLOTS. I APOLOGIZE IF YOU'D EXPRESSED PRIOR INTEREST BUT I FEEL AS THOUGH INTEREST MAY BE LOST AS IT'S BEEN OVER HALF A YEAR SINCE I'VE EDITED THIS THREAD.]
tumblr_nyeyey1rWf1uxgh2ko1_500.png
hey there, i'm crow and i like to make things.
-

available accents
(hell if i know)
-
TABLE OF CONTENTS
accents, skincents (here)
printed accents
pinglists
-
-
INFO
i am very, very bad at keeping track of things. please please please tell me if i forget to service you in some way, because i dont care if you bother me, but i would hate to bother you, and it's impossible for my brain to strike a balance between "necessary" and "a nuisance." do not be afraid to ping me as many times as you want.
  • contact me!
    if you want me to put you in for an accent slot or preview an accent on a dragon, please ping me (@crowcorvidae) on this thread so i can make a note of it.
    if you want me to reply, explicitly ask me to do so or put "ba-da ping" somewhere in your post, because some people don't like to be pinged and i don't want to cause any trouble.
    my memory is pretty scrappy, so don't be surprised if i take a bit longer than usual to get something done or do things in a nonsensical order. i'm probably focused on something else, or it escaped my mind. i'm trying, though! i wont mind if you ping me multiple times.
    if you want to see new accents or dragon art i drew, or just fr stuff i do, my flight rising blog is crowcfr. i tend to not censor myself too much, though.
    also, kind of an extra note, but i can word stuff badly sometimes (a lot). i totally don't mean to sound conceited, i'm just anxious and bad with words.
    -
  • delivery system
    all people in a single printing who have paid will be first to receive the accent! if you are in a slot in a printed group and haven't paid, i will ping you when the accents come, and i will ask if i can bring up some people from the next group who have paid. this way, i'll be able to get stuff out to people faster.
    things i sell on the auction house will cost more there than here. if you want to order something through here, i can give you the thread price.
    -
    -
    updates
    -
    added dragon spotlight! ping me with a dragon if you want me to feature it.
    -
    upped the gem:treasure ratio, due to rising conversion rates. slow down, fr economy!!!
-
-
ACCENTS
-
ie, the ones that actually come in below the 30% mark.
yes, i post the blank templates for the accents. i just. i dunno. im lazy. i can totally make previews if youd like, though. i apologize if they end up a pixel or two off, i can be sloppy and photoshop is a bit naggy with lining up stuff!
-
each one costs 400 gems, unless otherwise marked. gems to treasure rate: 1:850 (340kt standard rate). stricken names are paid.
NEW AS OF 4/19/16: send me payment through the crossroads, and include a message with the accent that you'd like. this way, you can feel confident that you won't be lost in the process.

check my next post for accents i have printed. i will create a list of accents i have made and not sold soon. it's been slow going; executive dysfunction is not my friend.
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
[color=transparent]-[/color] [center][size=5]TABLE OF CONTENTS[/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1650924][color=006543][i]accents, skincents[/i][/url] [color=770022]printed accents (here) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1650924#post_15609401][color=006543][i]pinglists[/i][/url][/center] [color=transparent]-[/color] ----- [color=transparent]-[/color] i can reprint just about anything if there's enough interest! these are listed chronologically from oldest to newest. [center][skin=10140][skin=14754][skin=14840][skin=14941][skin=15042][skin=15043][skin=15151][skin=15789][skin=16210][skin=16430][skin=16836][skin=16954][skin=17433][skin=17820][skin=17821][/center] ----- [color=transparent]-[/color] [center][size=5]dragon spotlight![/center] [center][i]send me a link to a dragon wearing one of my accents, and i'll gladly display them here. [/i][/center] [color=transparent]-[/color] [center]this is [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=46747]TheUltimateOwl[/url]'s Archisha wearing Sunstone Glow! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4915621] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/49157/4915621_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
-
TABLE OF CONTENTS
accents, skincents
printed accents (here)
pinglists
-
-
i can reprint just about anything if there's enough interest! these are listed chronologically from oldest to newest.

-
dragon spotlight!
send me a link to a dragon wearing one of my accents, and i'll gladly display them here.
-
this is TheUltimateOwl's Archisha wearing Sunstone Glow!

4915621_350.png
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
-
TABLE OF CONTENTS
accents, skincents
printed accents
pinglists (here)
-

-
GENERAL PINGLIST
@ Kuroida @ DrBeanCat @ Seolhe @ Raire @ tomfool @ Evarinya @ Izuna @ seawings @ apollonaris @ aeonox @ clavicado @ desolation @ mus @ kaynara @ aloradannon @ JackalSmiler @ thealchemist @ magiclynx @ LadyRiat @ NomasaurusRex @ Fadeela @ vagabondsentinel @ safaris @ drytil @ luunai @ shatteringice

-
-
other
gemstone accents: Owlcatpup
sunstone/aventurine reprints: Elaendorlien safaris
opaline defender/tourmaline guard reprints: birdfairy safaris
burning opal reprints: bionicdingo safaris
fiery filigree reprints: kingofswords nathaliasuits
tc accent, if does not win: Juleatic
lift reprints: drytil
ff skin/accent: quietsea IgnisFlamel
mj accent: peacekeeper lishadra iodine
-
TABLE OF CONTENTS
accents, skincents
printed accents
pinglists (here)
-

-
GENERAL PINGLIST
@ Kuroida @ DrBeanCat @ Seolhe @ Raire @ tomfool @ Evarinya @ Izuna @ seawings @ apollonaris @ aeonox @ clavicado @ desolation @ mus @ kaynara @ aloradannon @ JackalSmiler @ thealchemist @ magiclynx @ LadyRiat @ NomasaurusRex @ Fadeela @ vagabondsentinel @ safaris @ drytil @ luunai @ shatteringice

-
-
other
gemstone accents: Owlcatpup
sunstone/aventurine reprints: Elaendorlien safaris
opaline defender/tourmaline guard reprints: birdfairy safaris
burning opal reprints: bionicdingo safaris
fiery filigree reprints: kingofswords nathaliasuits
tc accent, if does not win: Juleatic
lift reprints: drytil
ff skin/accent: quietsea IgnisFlamel
mj accent: peacekeeper lishadra iodine
@crowcorvidae

You do previews?
@crowcorvidae

You do previews?
MVxSTuW.jpg
@vistron yes!
@vistron yes!
@crowcorvidae

Could I snag a spot for opaline defender?
@crowcorvidae

Could I snag a spot for opaline defender?
ClBFLU7.pngtumblr_ohbaestYPz1s88na0o1_100.png3QFLAWP.pngtumblr_oieon8EqQE1s88ozyo1_100.pngVJwJgYq.png
@crowcorvidae

Slot for that Opaline Defender yes please and thank you ;w;

@crowcorvidae

Slot for that Opaline Defender yes please and thank you ;w;

sig36_by_dingobreath-dc8ttmf.png
@katreal yep! you should be on the list, now.
@katreal yep! you should be on the list, now.
@Crowcorvidae

Oh goodness. Can I get copies of Opaline defender and Fiery Filigree?
@Crowcorvidae

Oh goodness. Can I get copies of Opaline defender and Fiery Filigree?
@darkdragonfiend gotcha!
@darkdragonfiend gotcha!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64