Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ATTACK ON TIGHTEN
1 2 3 4 5 6
urg. Tumblr is the worst when it comes to spoilers. I got some things spoiled so I just went ahead and read the manga, but omg Saturday's episode is gonna be epic. :D They'll probably stop right when it's getting really good, but...don't they always? lol
urg. Tumblr is the worst when it comes to spoilers. I got some things spoiled so I just went ahead and read the manga, but omg Saturday's episode is gonna be epic. :D They'll probably stop right when it's getting really good, but...don't they always? lol
0qSbXzX.pngzinth_100_by_dragonnmr_d9d593u.gif
Meh. I'ma stalk this thread even at the risk of spoilers.

I do love how shops like Tokyo Underground started getting in merchandise only halfway through the first series :D
Meh. I'ma stalk this thread even at the risk of spoilers.

I do love how shops like Tokyo Underground started getting in merchandise only halfway through the first series :D
Loving attack on titan so far, now inspired to start reading the manga too! But only up to the current episodes. I'd much rather watch it first, then read it :D

also I would like to avert your attention to this gem I found a bit back, in case you haven't stumbled across it yet!
Loving attack on titan so far, now inspired to start reading the manga too! But only up to the current episodes. I'd much rather watch it first, then read it :D

also I would like to avert your attention to this gem I found a bit back, in case you haven't stumbled across it yet!
Look at all these big-*** trees.

Seriously though I'm loving the anime. Was thinking about reading the manga, but I'm might do it after the anime's had its run. I just get more into anime than manga, it creates a bigger response from me. The animations :Q
Look at all these big-*** trees.

Seriously though I'm loving the anime. Was thinking about reading the manga, but I'm might do it after the anime's had its run. I just get more into anime than manga, it creates a bigger response from me. The animations :Q
I've just finished chapter 48 of the manga, but I'm only on episode 8 or something of the anime. for some reason it's harder for me to sit down and watch the show than it is for me to read the manga for hours. :D;
snk is killing me slowly, though. why can't everyone just be best friends and be happy :c :c :c

so far, my favorites are Mikasa, Annie, Ymir, Levi, and Reiner. apparently I have a thing for the unfriendly, stoic types.
I've just finished chapter 48 of the manga, but I'm only on episode 8 or something of the anime. for some reason it's harder for me to sit down and watch the show than it is for me to read the manga for hours. :D;
snk is killing me slowly, though. why can't everyone just be best friends and be happy :c :c :c

so far, my favorites are Mikasa, Annie, Ymir, Levi, and Reiner. apparently I have a thing for the unfriendly, stoic types.
@Ziax OMG attack with brooms and mops, that was hilarious xD

I freaking love this show, I'm so hooked ahhhh. I wish I could read the manga, where do you guys read it? Buy it from stores or something?
I'm just trying to steer away from spoilers, but it's sometimes impossible :( I've been spoiled and then some. But nothing huge that has yet to happen past episode 18 ( I think), but some of the earlier episodes.
@Ziax OMG attack with brooms and mops, that was hilarious xD

I freaking love this show, I'm so hooked ahhhh. I wish I could read the manga, where do you guys read it? Buy it from stores or something?
I'm just trying to steer away from spoilers, but it's sometimes impossible :( I've been spoiled and then some. But nothing huge that has yet to happen past episode 18 ( I think), but some of the earlier episodes.
1i35.png
@Gudny

I read the manga at this site, but I suppose it's better if you actually buy it, support the maker and all that.
@Gudny

I read the manga at this site, but I suppose it's better if you actually buy it, support the maker and all that.
@Gudny Ikr, gotta love Levi xD

And when I decide to read it I'm just going to search Google for manga sites and read it online, there's a fair few with it I'm sure
Sadly no book stores near me sell manga so its online or nothing
@Gudny Ikr, gotta love Levi xD

And when I decide to read it I'm just going to search Google for manga sites and read it online, there's a fair few with it I'm sure
Sadly no book stores near me sell manga so its online or nothing
i absolutely LOVE snk wow
stayed up til 4 am last night bingeing the manga so i just caught up whoop
its really fun reading something where you know whats gonna happen becuase im a looser who spoiled myself but thats probably only me

my absolute favourites are sasha connie reiner and krista, and i probably like petra and Mina Carolina way more then i should, especially mina
i absolutely LOVE snk wow
stayed up til 4 am last night bingeing the manga so i just caught up whoop
its really fun reading something where you know whats gonna happen becuase im a looser who spoiled myself but thats probably only me

my absolute favourites are sasha connie reiner and krista, and i probably like petra and Mina Carolina way more then i should, especially mina
tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png
I caught up to both as well! It's a really good series, and the creator put a lot of thought into the 3D gear and everything. The characters are great too.
I caught up to both as well! It's a really good series, and the creator put a lot of thought into the 3D gear and everything. The characters are great too.
1 2 3 4 5 6