Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ATTACK ON TIGHTEN
1 2 3 4 5 6
Thanks for the link Lilium, I'll take a look at the manga :D

Levi is the best xD
Thanks for the link Lilium, I'll take a look at the manga :D

Levi is the best xD
1i35.png
[ollies in]
THIS SERIES IS FANTASTIC AND I AM PULLING MY HAIR OUT WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER IN THE MANGA
[ollies in]
THIS SERIES IS FANTASTIC AND I AM PULLING MY HAIR OUT WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER IN THE MANGA
Ah oh god don't even get me started on how much I love Shingeki no Kyojin ( also I've caught up on the manga and the anime just so you know )
My absolute favourite characters are Marco, Bertholdt and Reiner ( fall in love with the saddest characters she said, it'll be fun she said )

I can't wait for the next episode and chapter uvu ( but specially the chapter **** ) !!
Ah oh god don't even get me started on how much I love Shingeki no Kyojin ( also I've caught up on the manga and the anime just so you know )
My absolute favourite characters are Marco, Bertholdt and Reiner ( fall in love with the saddest characters she said, it'll be fun she said )

I can't wait for the next episode and chapter uvu ( but specially the chapter **** ) !!
I READ IT ALL! I READ IT ALL!

I had to get addicted to something that crushes my heart and soul. Can't wait for the next chapter, and I don't even know when it comes out. At least I won't be spoiled anymore.
My babies, what will happen to you?
I READ IT ALL! I READ IT ALL!

I had to get addicted to something that crushes my heart and soul. Can't wait for the next chapter, and I don't even know when it comes out. At least I won't be spoiled anymore.
My babies, what will happen to you?
1i35.png
@Gudny Hehe if I'm not mistaken, new chapters are released at the beggining of each month
@Gudny Hehe if I'm not mistaken, new chapters are released at the beggining of each month
Oh thanks that's good to know :) Horrible not knowing exactly when they arrive.
Oh thanks that's good to know :) Horrible not knowing exactly when they arrive.
1i35.png
AYOOOO...
I still need to read the manga but I'm a lazy butt and i... gghggh... I'm pretty well and spoiled, though...
AYOOOO...
I still need to read the manga but I'm a lazy butt and i... gghggh... I'm pretty well and spoiled, though...
I don't think the anime will get into my favorite arc this series in time.

At least I'm hoping there is another season. Last I saw there was just up to 25-26 episodes listed.
I don't think the anime will get into my favorite arc this series in time.

At least I'm hoping there is another season. Last I saw there was just up to 25-26 episodes listed.
siggy.png
THE EPISODE 21
AND 22
I JUST CANT ANYMORE
MY LIFE IS RUINED BECAUSE OF THIS
THIS THIS STUPID SHOW
AGUGUGAGUGUAGUAGUAGUUAGUAGUGAAA
THE EPISODE 21
AND 22
I JUST CANT ANYMORE
MY LIFE IS RUINED BECAUSE OF THIS
THIS THIS STUPID SHOW
AGUGUGAGUGUAGUAGUAGUUAGUAGUGAAA
tumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.gif
ahh i always read the mangas because i have trouble concentrating on shows - plus it's quicker and i like knowing as much as possible

snk has such an interesting art style i love it ,,
ahh i always read the mangas because i have trouble concentrating on shows - plus it's quicker and i like knowing as much as possible

snk has such an interesting art style i love it ,,
dA - tumblr
i'm lok | they/them
1 2 3 4 5 6