Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ATTACK ON TIGHTEN
1 2 3 4 5 6
They put chapter 0 up. The prototype for the series.

The change in art style is amazing. Isayama really has improved within three years.
They put chapter 0 up. The prototype for the series.

The change in art style is amazing. Isayama really has improved within three years.
siggy.png
I...I don't watch or read SNK but I see it everywhere and why is everything about it so catchy? :o
I...I don't watch or read SNK but I see it everywhere and why is everything about it so catchy? :o
aww yeeee shingeki
aww yeeee shingeki
hawkfrost17.gifplague_banner.png
I love SnK omg and I read the manga first and I am all caught up

a friend of mine, however, has only watched the anime so far because she hasn't had time for the manga and the entire time i'm just going "mmmmMNNNNNGH" whenever she comments on anything because THE URGE TO SPOILER IS SO... stro..ng

I keep my mouth shut, though. I am a good friend.
I love SnK omg and I read the manga first and I am all caught up

a friend of mine, however, has only watched the anime so far because she hasn't had time for the manga and the entire time i'm just going "mmmmMNNNNNGH" whenever she comments on anything because THE URGE TO SPOILER IS SO... stro..ng

I keep my mouth shut, though. I am a good friend.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

shingeki no stop my feelings

recently i've been seeing merch and snk-related stuff all over tokyo! its so awesome. :3

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

shingeki no stop my feelings

recently i've been seeing merch and snk-related stuff all over tokyo! its so awesome. :3
A guilty pleasure is reading the tumblr comments of the anime-only viewers.

Especially after the recent episodes.

edit: Typo!
A guilty pleasure is reading the tumblr comments of the anime-only viewers.

Especially after the recent episodes.

edit: Typo!
siggy.png
But... But why would you attack me? [img]http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/1ncKaFO2Dts/hqdefault.jpg[/img]
But...
But why would you attack me?

hqdefault.jpg
Full-time vet technician (If I don't respond it's because I'm currently getting shed on)
64.pngObsessed with skeleton men64.png
~Current Dragon Sales~ | ~Item Sales (TRADING DV FOR FR!)~
ah yes hello i also read the manga and do the crying
ah yes hello i also read the manga and do the crying
1694118.png7812694.png1392155.png2838494.png
H-hi there! I've only had time to catch myself up in the anime, but I absolutely love the art style. It's just...wow.
My favorite character out of all of them would have to be Hanji. Science is the key to defeating the titans!

May you be of interest of me leading in a bout of rousing song?
H-hi there! I've only had time to catch myself up in the anime, but I absolutely love the art style. It's just...wow.
My favorite character out of all of them would have to be Hanji. Science is the key to defeating the titans!

May you be of interest of me leading in a bout of rousing song?
chez_siggy_1.png
That show can get so sad but it's so amazing in every way aaaugh I love it

I haven't read the manga yet, though. One of these days. But hey, episode 23's coming real soon, if I'm not mistaken~ :D
That show can get so sad but it's so amazing in every way aaaugh I love it

I haven't read the manga yet, though. One of these days. But hey, episode 23's coming real soon, if I'm not mistaken~ :D
1 2 3 4 5 6