Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ATTACK ON TIGHTEN
1 2 3 4 5 6
Gonna watch the season finale later tonight.

I'm both excited and not ready at all.

EDIT: Yep, wasn't ready
Gonna watch the season finale later tonight.

I'm both excited and not ready at all.

EDIT: Yep, wasn't ready
I didn't agree with some of the changes they made guys :/ It's like, they have been so faithful to the manga, with only adding a few scenes I think, and then they pull 180 and change so much in the finale? What?
I didn't agree with some of the changes they made guys :/ It's like, they have been so faithful to the manga, with only adding a few scenes I think, and then they pull 180 and change so much in the finale? What?
1i35.png
Chapter 50 is out!

It hurts my heart so much. Agggh.

And they have the side story for some origins and Levi's thing out too.
Chapter 50 is out!

It hurts my heart so much. Agggh.

And they have the side story for some origins and Levi's thing out too.
siggy.png
I read the episode recaps for the anime and found it to be a bit lacking, but the imagery is neat. I like the music the most, it makes for great coli grinding music.
I read the episode recaps for the anime and found it to be a bit lacking, but the imagery is neat. I like the music the most, it makes for great coli grinding music.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Chapter 50, oh my god. I wouldn't even know where to start.

The chapters are too frickin short! I'm always like "That can't be it! There must be more.. ... . . Nooooo *whimpers*"
Chapter 50, oh my god. I wouldn't even know where to start.

The chapters are too frickin short! I'm always like "That can't be it! There must be more.. ... . . Nooooo *whimpers*"
1i35.png
I'm predicting a time-skip.
I'm predicting a time-skip.
siggy.png
The PERFECT anime

Seriously it shouldn't be called an anime; it should be the world's Most Glorious Form Of Art
The PERFECT anime

Seriously it shouldn't be called an anime; it should be the world's Most Glorious Form Of Art
8tikKHv.png
@Lilt

Yes yes yesssss. My most guilty pleasure of that entire fandom. Ahhh the dynamics of those two are so amazing.

I cannot wait for season two.
@Lilt

Yes yes yesssss. My most guilty pleasure of that entire fandom. Ahhh the dynamics of those two are so amazing.

I cannot wait for season two.
siggy.png
@Lilt

Yup. All caught up to chapter 51. Chapter 50 was an overkill in Yumikuri feels.

I've seen bits of the anime but not the full episodes. Pretty much the parts that got changed compared to the manga. Such as the Annie scenes or a few other events.
@Lilt

Yup. All caught up to chapter 51. Chapter 50 was an overkill in Yumikuri feels.

I've seen bits of the anime but not the full episodes. Pretty much the parts that got changed compared to the manga. Such as the Annie scenes or a few other events.
siggy.png
@Lilt

I like her giggle. I felt like it conveyed the stress she was in more than that faint grin in the manga.

Haha. I do~. Some crack ones thanks to tumblr and other sites. Yumikuri ship crushes most though.
@Lilt

I like her giggle. I felt like it conveyed the stress she was in more than that faint grin in the manga.

Haha. I do~. Some crack ones thanks to tumblr and other sites. Yumikuri ship crushes most though.
siggy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6