Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ATTACK ON TIGHTEN
1 2 3 4 5 6
Ohohoho, Annie.

They changed that scene compared to the manga. Interesting.
Ohohoho, Annie.

They changed that scene compared to the manga. Interesting.
siggy.png
I keep thinking I should start watching it and people keep making it sound SO GOOD

I'm just afraid it's true what they say

Shingeki no Social Life
I keep thinking I should start watching it and people keep making it sound SO GOOD

I'm just afraid it's true what they say

Shingeki no Social Life
Apparently the author suggested the changes.

*goes back to weeping in the corner*
Apparently the author suggested the changes.

*goes back to weeping in the corner*
1i35.png
This season is very almost over! I'll have time to read up past Volume 10 yayyy~

I'll be blunt I think I appreciate and am more intrigued by SnK's plot more than the characters themselves, but worrying about Connie and Jean (especially--well, maybe only, after Marco) are exemptions.
This season is very almost over! I'll have time to read up past Volume 10 yayyy~

I'll be blunt I think I appreciate and am more intrigued by SnK's plot more than the characters themselves, but worrying about Connie and Jean (especially--well, maybe only, after Marco) are exemptions.
Oh gosh, my life is SnK, I swear. I hope I'll be able to deal with having the month wait for manga chapters with no anime updates in between. D:

I've even got my (soon to be breeding) pair, Shingeki and Kyojin for the sake of their chldren's lineage.
Oh gosh, my life is SnK, I swear. I hope I'll be able to deal with having the month wait for manga chapters with no anime updates in between. D:

I've even got my (soon to be breeding) pair, Shingeki and Kyojin for the sake of their chldren's lineage.
aqLwpCP.png
Sooo...taking bets as to when Sasha dies? Currently I'm guessing S4 though my initial bet was S1. Her status as comic relief fan favorite means that she pretty much has to die. It's in the rules.
Sooo...taking bets as to when Sasha dies? Currently I'm guessing S4 though my initial bet was S1. Her status as comic relief fan favorite means that she pretty much has to die. It's in the rules.
CURRENT PROJECT: Rapid Expansion Project Donate and get dragons!
Once the comic relief character dies, you know things are going to get serious. That's how it goes. :'|

(I'm not looking forward to Sasha dying, though; I really like her. ;;)
Once the comic relief character dies, you know things are going to get serious. That's how it goes. :'|

(I'm not looking forward to Sasha dying, though; I really like her. ;;)
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
[img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/763c3316020958083351d79146df4d0c/tumblr_mphexoAbIs1s0ypeco1_500.gif[/img] How about this babe doesn't die I like that idea yes
tumblr_mphexoAbIs1s0ypeco1_500.gif

How about this babe doesn't die
I like that idea yes
She'll surprise you guys. Just wait.
She'll surprise you guys. Just wait.
siggy.png
I started watching the anime and I fell in love instantly, too bad it's ending today.
I guess I'll have to continue reading vol. 4 once I watch the last episode.
I started watching the anime and I fell in love instantly, too bad it's ending today.
I guess I'll have to continue reading vol. 4 once I watch the last episode.
dClop1.pngEaZFV1.pngxAOyl1.png7aVQs1.pnghxpFg1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6