Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ATTACK ON TIGHTEN
1 2 3 4 5 6
\m/ PUT UR GIANT BOX CUTTERS UP \m/

hi im claire i like shingeki no kyojin im hange irl and am an official member of the shut down the club w/ bertolt hoover club
i like sasha and eren and krista and connie too, my babies

im caught up with both iterations but please no spoilers for anyone who isnt or is watching the anime exclusively! but PLS DISCUSS
\m/ PUT UR GIANT BOX CUTTERS UP \m/

hi im claire i like shingeki no kyojin im hange irl and am an official member of the shut down the club w/ bertolt hoover club
i like sasha and eren and krista and connie too, my babies

im caught up with both iterations but please no spoilers for anyone who isnt or is watching the anime exclusively! but PLS DISCUSS
tumblr_n5n896d3Tg1s7h91uo1_250.png
CLAIRE
Do you have
any idea
how hard it is to talk about shingeki with anime-only people
i want to scream about how perfect these episodes are handling certain things but I cAN"T
CLAIRE
Do you have
any idea
how hard it is to talk about shingeki with anime-only people
i want to scream about how perfect these episodes are handling certain things but I cAN"T
FFFFFFFFF This. It's near impossible to speak of this without spoiling everything! Not sure I've raged this much at an anime/manga in a while.
The next chapter is gonna be just-*screams* The anime is doing a wonderful job adapting the manga, though :D

lol did y'all ever get the non-engrish subs of the last episode? XD
FFFFFFFFF This. It's near impossible to speak of this without spoiling everything! Not sure I've raged this much at an anime/manga in a while.
The next chapter is gonna be just-*screams* The anime is doing a wonderful job adapting the manga, though :D

lol did y'all ever get the non-engrish subs of the last episode? XD
0qSbXzX.pngzinth_100_by_dragonnmr_d9d593u.gif
HI I'M A SHINGEKI

WHO HAS ALSO READ THE MANGA. and is caught up with it B)

but yes I agree with how difficult it is to talk with the anime-only fans aHAHAHA. and boy the majority ain't even prepared to deal with what's coming to them.

don't ask me who my favourite character is, because honestly, even if Jean, Marco, and Reiner are my top three, I LOVE 'EM ALL.
HI I'M A SHINGEKI

WHO HAS ALSO READ THE MANGA. and is caught up with it B)

but yes I agree with how difficult it is to talk with the anime-only fans aHAHAHA. and boy the majority ain't even prepared to deal with what's coming to them.

don't ask me who my favourite character is, because honestly, even if Jean, Marco, and Reiner are my top three, I LOVE 'EM ALL.
I don't know how to sig
bouncy_arcane_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0w3.gif
im feelin it
the manga is f antastic you don't get the Full Levi Experience without having read the manga but omg the way they're doing the anime just everything in general hhhhh this series
im feelin it
the manga is f antastic you don't get the Full Levi Experience without having read the manga but omg the way they're doing the anime just everything in general hhhhh this series
BE8M68V.png
shingeki the best anime
shingeki the best anime
Tumblr ! | Accent Thread ! | Fatties !
I'm watching the anime but I've already seen a bunch of spoilers for what happens. (I don't care about spoilers at all I seriously don't.) And I can't wait for this Saturday for the next episode. :|

FREAKING SHORT LEVI THOUGH.
I'm watching the anime but I've already seen a bunch of spoilers for what happens. (I don't care about spoilers at all I seriously don't.) And I can't wait for this Saturday for the next episode. :|

FREAKING SHORT LEVI THOUGH.
Maybe it's just me--Yeah, it's probably just me--but your title sounds dirty...

x'D

I'm caught up on the Comic, but no interest in the show--Some of the Titans look odd to me.
Maybe it's just me--Yeah, it's probably just me--but your title sounds dirty...

x'D

I'm caught up on the Comic, but no interest in the show--Some of the Titans look odd to me.
My Redbubble shop
...I admit I totally thought that this was going to be a Megamind thread.
...I admit I totally thought that this was going to be a Megamind thread.
tumblr_inline_mrahcfoxnx1qz4rgp.png
My dragons (a whole whopping THREE of them) are named after AoT dudes, hurr.

Love the series, love the creator (seriously, what a guy), I'm trying to find fault with it but I just can't. Maybe more queers, hmm... definitely needs more queers. lol.

I only read the manga to the point where the anime is at; no further than that. I already know about the THREE VERY BIG spoilers though, THANKS TUMBLR.

Eren is my moon and stars and Rico is my girlfriend ugghhh
My dragons (a whole whopping THREE of them) are named after AoT dudes, hurr.

Love the series, love the creator (seriously, what a guy), I'm trying to find fault with it but I just can't. Maybe more queers, hmm... definitely needs more queers. lol.

I only read the manga to the point where the anime is at; no further than that. I already know about the THREE VERY BIG spoilers though, THANKS TUMBLR.

Eren is my moon and stars and Rico is my girlfriend ugghhh
1 2 3 4 5 6