Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Vipera & Hypnotic Genes
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36 37
[quote name="pinkrobotgirl" date="2015-03-30 05:24:09"]I'm always glad for new genes, but does anyone else actually get a little dizzy looking at these for too long?[/quote] Same! Just looking at Hypnotic is making my migraine flare up :( Both it and Vipera are incredibly 2d to me. If it faded in some parts or was paler then the base color, that might help. Not impressed with the prices, either.
pinkrobotgirl wrote on 2015-03-30 05:24:09:
I'm always glad for new genes, but does anyone else actually get a little dizzy looking at these for too long?

Same! Just looking at Hypnotic is making my migraine flare up :( Both it and Vipera are incredibly 2d to me. If it faded in some parts or was paler then the base color, that might help. Not impressed with the prices, either.
[quote name="JovaniSkye" date="2015-03-30 06:30:24"]Please, please update the achievements to have all the new genes! ;_;[/quote] Oooh yes, this! That'd be awesome! The gene looks great, well done!
JovaniSkye wrote on 2015-03-30 06:30:24:
Please, please update the achievements to have all the new genes! ;_;

Oooh yes, this! That'd be awesome!

The gene looks great, well done!
1kz7OWt.png
This is exactly what I needed for like, all of my dragons. *weeps for bank account*
This is exactly what I needed for like, all of my dragons. *weeps for bank account*
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
Oi, Hypnotic is way too busy looking for my taste...
Oi, Hypnotic is way too busy looking for my taste...
People really like these?
People really like these?
kj3UjDv.jpg
[quote name="JovaniSkye" date="2015-03-30 06:30:24"]Please, please update the achievements to have all the new genes! ;_;[/quote] @JovaniSkye They will! The admin would like to fix the already existing achievements first, before they complicate it by adding more. ^^
JovaniSkye wrote on 2015-03-30 06:30:24:
Please, please update the achievements to have all the new genes! ;_;

@JovaniSkye They will! The admin would like to fix the already existing achievements first, before they complicate it by adding more. ^^
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Vipera is gorgeous but I don't know how I feel about hypnotic. I think it's just like too much all at once, like a keith haring painting on a dragon.
Vipera is gorgeous but I don't know how I feel about hypnotic. I think it's just like too much all at once, like a keith haring painting on a dragon.
we under construction boys
Wow I thought Piebald was coming out next. o_o The new genes are nice, though.
Wow I thought Piebald was coming out next. o_o The new genes are nice, though.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
These are definetly up my alley. They looks amazing on wildclaws!

I'm happy these came out before piebald because I really don't like that one but this one is great.!
These are definetly up my alley. They looks amazing on wildclaws!

I'm happy these came out before piebald because I really don't like that one but this one is great.!
g3VIOgi.png
Vdnx0Yu.png
| Looking for skins |
bRNiqte.gif 9aKCXdx.png
I'm curious, does someone know around how much time it will take to move the forum to the new url ?

And the news genes are really cool I think :D
I'm curious, does someone know around how much time it will take to move the forum to the new url ?

And the news genes are really cool I think :D
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36 37