Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Skins for female Coal
1 2
I'm planning to dress up my Progenitor for every Flight Holiday. In doing so I need a skin for her so that she looks as much the part as possible.[b] It can be any skin that looks fitting![/b] I'm looking to buy already existing skins or to get on lists for upcomming skins. SO I'm looking for both sellers and creators of skin. I'm not 100% sure what I want for each festival so suggestions are nice. It must be a skin, I'm very hesitant to accents for this as I don't think her natural colors will fit most holidays. It's ok if They don't cover 100 % though. [b]Price[/b]. I pay in Gems. Absolute Max for each skin is 850 G. [s]Light[/s] FOUND - Amber Light [s]Lightning[/s] FOUND - Circuit Breaker [s]Fire [/s] FOUND - Fire Serpent F [s]Arcane[/s] FOUND - Starsinger [b]Plague - Priority![/b] Earth [s]Ice [/s]FOUND - Frozen Berries [s]Shadow [/s]FOUND - Hidden in shadows Wind - Might use my kite skin. But I'm still looking. (not bamboo bound, I use that for another dragon and I already own Kite ^^) [s]Water[/s] FOUND - Seashore Nature [b]Here she is:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8649579] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86496/8649579_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Previous Examples:[/b] [url=http://i.imgur.com/1jzgp1m.png]Brightshine Jubilee[/url] [url=http://i.imgur.com/k6UlnIx.png]Thundercrack Carnivale[/url] @ophia
I'm planning to dress up my Progenitor for every Flight Holiday. In doing so I need a skin for her so that she looks as much the part as possible. It can be any skin that looks fitting!

I'm looking to buy already existing skins or to get on lists for upcomming skins. SO I'm looking for both sellers and creators of skin. I'm not 100% sure what I want for each festival so suggestions are nice.

It must be a skin, I'm very hesitant to accents for this as I don't think her natural colors will fit most holidays. It's ok if They don't cover 100 % though.

Price. I pay in Gems. Absolute Max for each skin is 850 G.

Light FOUND - Amber Light
Lightning FOUND - Circuit Breaker
Fire FOUND - Fire Serpent F
Arcane FOUND - Starsinger
Plague - Priority!
Earth
Ice FOUND - Frozen Berries
Shadow FOUND - Hidden in shadows
Wind - Might use my kite skin. But I'm still looking. (not bamboo bound, I use that for another dragon and I already own Kite ^^)
Water FOUND - Seashore
Nature

Here she is:

8649579_350.png

Previous Examples:

Brightshine Jubilee
Thundercrack Carnivale

@ophia
g3VIOgi.png
Vdnx0Yu.png
| Looking for skins |
bRNiqte.gif 9aKCXdx.png
Bumping this because I really want something for flameforger!
Bumping this because I really want something for flameforger!
g3VIOgi.png
Vdnx0Yu.png
| Looking for skins |
bRNiqte.gif 9aKCXdx.png
@ophia I'm running preorder for coatl female accent in this thread : D

-edit-
Okay nvm you're looking for skins... but I think her color fits haha
@ophia I'm running preorder for coatl female accent in this thread : D

-edit-
Okay nvm you're looking for skins... but I think her color fits haha
db1821648bd8fc27d62ab0f6a5fb941d05e0f6e6.gif
Arka
he/they
18+
FR+14 / GMT+7
@ophia
i can sell you the Seashore skin for water festivals?

edit: oops, i think you have it
@ophia
i can sell you the Seashore skin for water festivals?

edit: oops, i think you have it
@Arka OH, they're amazing! Normally I'd look for a little bit more covering skin, but I think for Fire it may go well with her natural colors. Besides if not I have another dragon that would surelly look great in it.
So please put e on the list! (female coatl!)
Thank you! ^_^

@Mitchy Yes I found one. But thank you for offering. ^_^
@Arka OH, they're amazing! Normally I'd look for a little bit more covering skin, but I think for Fire it may go well with her natural colors. Besides if not I have another dragon that would surelly look great in it.
So please put e on the list! (female coatl!)
Thank you! ^_^

@Mitchy Yes I found one. But thank you for offering. ^_^
g3VIOgi.png
Vdnx0Yu.png
| Looking for skins |
bRNiqte.gif 9aKCXdx.png
@ophia it's ready for submission so if you send 500g payment, I'm going to buy the blueprint and submit it today :3
@ophia it's ready for submission so if you send 500g payment, I'm going to buy the blueprint and submit it today :3
Arka
he/they
18+
FR+14 / GMT+7
@Arka Sure thing! I have the gems ready. Will send you asap.
@Arka Sure thing! I have the gems ready. Will send you asap.
g3VIOgi.png
Vdnx0Yu.png
| Looking for skins |
bRNiqte.gif 9aKCXdx.png
@ophia just submitted the accent :3

usually it takes 2-7 days for a skin/accent to be approved, not counting weekends. once it gets approved, i'll ping you on my thread :D

thank you for your interest~
@ophia just submitted the accent :3

usually it takes 2-7 days for a skin/accent to be approved, not counting weekends. once it gets approved, i'll ping you on my thread :D

thank you for your interest~
Arka
he/they
18+
FR+14 / GMT+7
@ophia I have Hidden in Shadow c: Are you still looking for it?
@ophia I have Hidden in Shadow c: Are you still looking for it?
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@Ophia

I have the Kite Coatl skin by itself if you want, but I also have the Bamboo Bound chest as well.
@Ophia

I have the Kite Coatl skin by itself if you want, but I also have the Bamboo Bound chest as well.
NdnKhLz.png
1 2