Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Vipera & Hypnotic Genes
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
@Chaos199 I still have my thread. Yours disappeared?
@Chaos199 I still have my thread. Yours disappeared?
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif
My thread gave me a sweater when I opened it today :)

@ShinopaThyme
My thread gave me a sweater when I opened it today :)

@ShinopaThyme
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
Lovely, but I am not comfortable investing real money in a site with a downward economy...
Lovely, but I am not comfortable investing real money in a site with a downward economy...
@QueenCheetah93
Same. And another thread.
@QueenCheetah93
Same. And another thread.
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif
@ShinopaThyme Yeah, completely. When I opened it I got nothing but more threads that would replace the first one, and when I checked it the next day the thread was gone. I'll look in my apparel section in the hoard

I AM MAXIMUM DUMB. It was in my vault.... oops lol
@ShinopaThyme Yeah, completely. When I opened it I got nothing but more threads that would replace the first one, and when I checked it the next day the thread was gone. I'll look in my apparel section in the hoard

I AM MAXIMUM DUMB. It was in my vault.... oops lol
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
I love the new genes!
I love the new genes!
Hopefully I'll be able to get those genes someday ^^
Hopefully I'll be able to get those genes someday ^^
It's not whether you were right or wrong, but how much faith you were willing to have that decides the future.
"Wubba lubba dub dub!"
I grabbed hypnotic, I liked it...but after a few days I absolutely love it ;-3 WARNING HYPNOTIC DRAGON BELOW ------------ ------------ ------------ ------------ ------------ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8448175] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/84482/8448175_350.png[/img] [/url] he made lovely babies too ;-3 I'm one of those who adores crystal/iri with simpler treasure wing genes...
I grabbed hypnotic, I liked it...but after a few days I absolutely love it ;-3
WARNING HYPNOTIC DRAGON BELOW

8448175_350.png

he made lovely babies too ;-3 I'm one of those who adores crystal/iri with simpler treasure wing genes...
Crazy, busy, beautiful! Wow!
Crazy, busy, beautiful! Wow!
So cool!
So cool!
292hbRk.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37