Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey
1 2
Nice to meet you all, feel free to call me uusername
I joined yesterday to start my own clan of dragons after seeing a lot of beautiful dragons from someone else. Picked lightning as it sounds like an interesting point for lore and I hope to have fun growing my lair and lore
Nice to meet you all, feel free to call me uusername
I joined yesterday to start my own clan of dragons after seeing a lot of beautiful dragons from someone else. Picked lightning as it sounds like an interesting point for lore and I hope to have fun growing my lair and lore
@uusername
Welcome to the flight! I also joined after seeing all the pretty dragons my boyfriend had been hoarding in his lair, but now I hoard far worse than he does! Feel free to swing by my lair and check out my training/sales tab at the end, if you see a dragon you like there I would be happy to send it to you as a welcoming gift :)
@uusername
Welcome to the flight! I also joined after seeing all the pretty dragons my boyfriend had been hoarding in his lair, but now I hoard far worse than he does! Feel free to swing by my lair and check out my training/sales tab at the end, if you see a dragon you like there I would be happy to send it to you as a welcoming gift :)
~I'm dreadful at making friends. I could be a great nemesis though, if you need one.~
@uusername

Hi there, I’m BunnySox, I'm in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome to FR!!

There’s a lot of things to do here, lots of choices and activities -- breeding, buying/selling, collectibles of all kinds, Coliseum, dress-up, art shops, hatcheries, raffles and festivals, role-play, storytelling, on and on.

And a fantastic community!!

After you've played a bit, you'll start to discover what you enjoy most!!

If you feel a bit shy about asking for things...no worries. FR's community is very generous and very helpful to everyone, and especially new players. We want you to stay!!! :D

Here’s a few quick tips you might find useful…
  • you’ll find that you won’t need tons of money right away -- there are free dragons (and free stuff) everywhere...check out the Raffles & Giveaways forums…I'll link you some personal faves below...
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some treasure chest rewards as they level up
  • keep your dragons well-fed -- over 80% at all times -- to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests daily activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Lightning Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Sparks" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request Flight server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand “forum-speak”
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings -- this is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista…and also where you can Log Out

I’m a long-time player, on daily, so lmk if I can help in any way!!

Enjoy your dragons!!

BunnySox ^^

Adopt-A-Dragon = Free to Good Homes!
Exalt Row Rescue Hub
Free Leveled Dragons for New Players
Free Leveled Coli Teams for Newbies
Critter Crypt: Free Familiars for (NOT ONLY) Newbies

Masterpost of Tools, Guides, Resources, etc.
Data-Based Money Making Guide
Juxta13's Random Raffle

^^
@uusername

Hi there, I’m BunnySox, I'm in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome to FR!!

There’s a lot of things to do here, lots of choices and activities -- breeding, buying/selling, collectibles of all kinds, Coliseum, dress-up, art shops, hatcheries, raffles and festivals, role-play, storytelling, on and on.

And a fantastic community!!

After you've played a bit, you'll start to discover what you enjoy most!!

If you feel a bit shy about asking for things...no worries. FR's community is very generous and very helpful to everyone, and especially new players. We want you to stay!!! :D

Here’s a few quick tips you might find useful…
  • you’ll find that you won’t need tons of money right away -- there are free dragons (and free stuff) everywhere...check out the Raffles & Giveaways forums…I'll link you some personal faves below...
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some treasure chest rewards as they level up
  • keep your dragons well-fed -- over 80% at all times -- to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests daily activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Lightning Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Sparks" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request Flight server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand “forum-speak”
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings -- this is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista…and also where you can Log Out

I’m a long-time player, on daily, so lmk if I can help in any way!!

Enjoy your dragons!!

BunnySox ^^

Adopt-A-Dragon = Free to Good Homes!
Exalt Row Rescue Hub
Free Leveled Dragons for New Players
Free Leveled Coli Teams for Newbies
Critter Crypt: Free Familiars for (NOT ONLY) Newbies

Masterpost of Tools, Guides, Resources, etc.
Data-Based Money Making Guide
Juxta13's Random Raffle

^^
@WildeThorne Thanks you! Hopefully I can say the same one day, there are so many pretty dragons
And very kind of you, could I welcome https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62743926 into my lair?
@BunnySox Thank you aswell! I'm going to check out the links and keep the tips in mind whilst playing!
@WildeThorne Thanks you! Hopefully I can say the same one day, there are so many pretty dragons
And very kind of you, could I welcome https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62743926 into my lair?
@BunnySox Thank you aswell! I'm going to check out the links and keep the tips in mind whilst playing!
@uusername absolutely! sent you a crossroads for it! feel free to add me if you'd like! I'm around most days and always happy to help with any questions I know the answers to or breeding projects for particular dragons you're on the hunt for, really hope you love your time here
@uusername absolutely! sent you a crossroads for it! feel free to add me if you'd like! I'm around most days and always happy to help with any questions I know the answers to or breeding projects for particular dragons you're on the hunt for, really hope you love your time here
~I'm dreadful at making friends. I could be a great nemesis though, if you need one.~
@uusername yvw :) here's 2 more tips that will make your FR life easier, I hope [rule] to post an image and a clickable link of a dragon, as in your post above... on the dragon's homepage, to the left, are the share buttons one looks to me like a chicken's foot!! 3 toes xD click that and it offers you a URL to share or a widget...select widget post that into your forum post, clan profile, dragon profile, etc., and it will show the dragon's image, as well as take you to the dragon if someone clicks on it [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62743926][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/627440/62743926_350.png[/img][/url] [rule] the geniuses at [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/133644/1#post_133644]Tiny Little Questions[/url] save me all the time; bookmark them, I'm serious!! full disclosure: they're not mods or "official" FR staff; they're just really experienced players who generously share their knowledge Happy Dragoning!! ^^
@uusername

yvw :)

here's 2 more tips that will make your FR life easier, I hope

to post an image and a clickable link of a dragon, as in your post above...

on the dragon's homepage, to the left, are the share buttons

one looks to me like a chicken's foot!! 3 toes xD

click that and it offers you a URL to share or a widget...select widget

post that into your forum post, clan profile, dragon profile, etc., and it will show the dragon's image, as well as take you to the dragon if someone clicks on it

62743926_350.png

the geniuses at Tiny Little Questions save me all the time; bookmark them, I'm serious!!

full disclosure: they're not mods or "official" FR staff; they're just really experienced players who generously share their knowledge

Happy Dragoning!!

^^
@WildeThorne It is a lot of information, but so far I am liking my time here!
@BunnySox Thank you! It makes sense and looks a lot nicer then sharing the link. And wow, that is an massive forum with questions and answers! I am bookmarking it aswell
@WildeThorne It is a lot of information, but so far I am liking my time here!
@BunnySox Thank you! It makes sense and looks a lot nicer then sharing the link. And wow, that is an massive forum with questions and answers! I am bookmarking it aswell
@uusername

hi again, saw your question on Tiny Little Questions this morning

let me know if you want / need help building a Coliseum team

happy to help

^^
@uusername

hi again, saw your question on Tiny Little Questions this morning

let me know if you want / need help building a Coliseum team

happy to help

^^
Oh wow, welcome to Flight Rising!

Lightning is so relatable!
(I picked arcane for the hoverview vale lair location ->see the world map on the right ^^)
Oh wow, welcome to Flight Rising!

Lightning is so relatable!
(I picked arcane for the hoverview vale lair location ->see the world map on the right ^^)
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@BunnySox Hello again, and I would love to get some help building a coliseum team! Is there any recommendation on dragon breeds to use?

@Islet Thank you! Lightning sounds like a fun place for gathering of curious dragons with technology and I hope to have some time available soon to write stories for them
(Arcane has pretty colours on the world map, I did not take a look at this map before)
@BunnySox Hello again, and I would love to get some help building a coliseum team! Is there any recommendation on dragon breeds to use?

@Islet Thank you! Lightning sounds like a fun place for gathering of curious dragons with technology and I hope to have some time available soon to write stories for them
(Arcane has pretty colours on the world map, I did not take a look at this map before)
1 2