Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE Familiars for (NOT ONLY) Newbies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
[center] [size=4]You are hereby welcomed by the Spirit of Nature to the magical[/size] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [size=5][b]Critter Crypt![/b][/size] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/26632.png[/img] In the Critter Crypt, a place bustling with life and colours, various little beings gather round in their collective wait for a friendly traveller to give them a new home. Whether you're a New or an Experienced player, if you're looking for a perfect FREE familiar to give to your dragon, you've come to the right place. See the rules below to read up on how to claim your new familiar! ----- [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b][size=6]RULES[/b][/size] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b]GENERAL RULES[/b] [b]1.[/b] All familiars are given away for free. [b]2.[/b] First come, first serve. [b]3.[/b] If the familiar sent to you via Crossroads remains unclaimed for more than 1 week, I may withdraw the Crossroads trade and put it back on the list here. [b]NEW PLAYERS[/b] [b]1[/b]. Players registered [b]under 5 months[/b] ago are considered New Players. [b]2.[/b] New Players may claim [b]up to 2 familiars at a time[/b]. [b]EXPERIENCED PLAYERS[/b] [b]1[/b]. Players registered [b]over 5 months ago[/b] are considered Experienced Players. [b]2.[/b] Experienced Players may claim [b]1 familiar at a time[/b]. ----- [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b][size=6]AVAILABLE FAMILIARS[/b][/size] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/center] [center][item=almandine sturgeon][item=almandine sturgeon][item=Alstroemeria Fox][item=Alstroemeria Fox][item=Alstroemeria Fox][item=Antique Chair][item=Antique Chair][item=Antique Chair][item=Aspen Gall Dryad][item=Chocolate Noggle][item=Chocolate Noggle][item=Chocolate Noggle][item=Chocolate Noggle][item=Crooked Hatchet][item=Crooked Hatchet][item=depin][item=Emerald Cave Jewel][item=Emerald Cave Jewel][item=Emerald Cave Jewel][item=Ensorcelled Volume][item=firebug][item=firebug][item=Inquisitive Shroud][item=Inquisitive Shroud][item=Kelp Tender][item=Lux Spectre][item=Magma Runner][item=Magma Runner][item=Moonlight Fungi][item=Moonlight Fungi][item=Moonlight Fungi][item=Ruffletail Tadhop][item=Ruffletail Tadhop][item=Ruffletail Tadhop][item=Venomtooth Pilco][item=Venomtooth Pilco][item=Vigilant Spear][item=Wallowing Willow][item=Wallowing Willow][item=Wallowing Willow][item=Windcarve Bladedancer][item=Windcarve Bladedancer][item=Windcarve Bladedancer][/center] ----- [center][emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b][size=6]FAMILIAR DONATIONS[/b][/size] [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center] [center][b][size=4]If you want to support the Critter Crypt with your own familiars, you can donate them to me via Crossroads![/size][/b] [b]Any familiars are accepted[/b] - as long as you're okay parting with them for the sake of giving them new homes, you can donate any amount of any familiars you'd like![/center]
You are hereby welcomed by the Spirit of Nature to the magical

Critter Crypt!

26632.png

In the Critter Crypt, a place bustling with life and colours, various little beings gather round in their collective wait for a friendly traveller to give them a new home.

Whether you're a New or an Experienced player, if you're looking for a perfect FREE familiar to give to your dragon, you've come to the right place. See the rules below to read up on how to claim your new familiar!

RULES

GENERAL RULES

1. All familiars are given away for free.
2. First come, first serve.
3. If the familiar sent to you via Crossroads remains unclaimed
for more than 1 week, I may withdraw the Crossroads trade
and put it back on the list here.

NEW PLAYERS

1. Players registered under 5 months ago are considered New Players.
2. New Players may claim up to 2 familiars at a time.

EXPERIENCED PLAYERS

1. Players registered over 5 months ago are considered Experienced Players.
2. Experienced Players may claim 1 familiar at a time.

AVAILABLE FAMILIARS
Almandine Sturgeon Almandine Sturgeon Alstroemeria Fox Alstroemeria Fox Alstroemeria Fox Antique Chair Antique Chair Antique Chair Aspen Gall Dryad Chocolate Noggle Chocolate Noggle Chocolate Noggle Chocolate Noggle Crooked Hatchet Crooked Hatchet Depin Emerald Cave Jewel Emerald Cave Jewel Emerald Cave Jewel Ensorcelled Volume Firebug Firebug Inquisitive Shroud Inquisitive Shroud Kelp Tender Lux Spectre Magma Runner Magma Runner Moonlight Fungi Moonlight Fungi Moonlight Fungi Ruffletail Tadhop Ruffletail Tadhop Ruffletail Tadhop Venomtooth Pilco Venomtooth Pilco Vigilant Spear Wallowing Willow Wallowing Willow Wallowing Willow Windcarve Bladedancer Windcarve Bladedancer Windcarve Bladedancer

FAMILIAR DONATIONS

If you want to support the Critter Crypt with your own familiars, you can donate them to me via Crossroads!

Any familiars are accepted - as long as you're okay parting with them for the sake of giving them new homes, you can donate any amount of any familiars you'd like!
23878.pngnature.gif20110.png
May I pls have the basalt vent hop? Thanks
May I pls have the basalt vent hop? Thanks
[center]@DisgustingBug Ahhh this is so nice of you!! Could I please claim a rainbow sprite? I don't have one yet :) [item=rainbow sprite][/center]
@DisgustingBug Ahhh this is so nice of you!! Could I please claim a rainbow sprite? I don't have one yet :)

Rainbow Sprite
47O9KMz.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
Hello! A new player here :)
Could i please get the garden watcher and the shale thresher pleaseeee?

Thanks so much for doing this!
Hello! A new player here :)
Could i please get the garden watcher and the shale thresher pleaseeee?

Thanks so much for doing this!
A6xgY8h.png

4vI5oMm.png
@Lunakoi @treesapperson @Raon222 Sent your critters!
@Lunakoi @treesapperson @Raon222 Sent your critters!
May I grab the Greattusk? Thank you! [item=Greattusk]
May I grab the Greattusk? Thank you!

Greattusk
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
Could I snag a tengu caller and a snow streak ^^
Could I snag a tengu caller and a snow streak ^^
QKz8U3k.png
@DisgustingBug may i please claim a bottle snake?
@DisgustingBug may i please claim a bottle snake?
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@Regxlia @Anjou @AtticaIonia sent your familiars to you! <3
@Regxlia @Anjou @AtticaIonia sent your familiars to you! <3
Could I snag that sunstream contestant? I forgot to buy things for warrior way- and now I have multiple stacks of ww currency left over
Could I snag that sunstream contestant? I forgot to buy things for warrior way- and now I have multiple stacks of ww currency left over
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65