Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!!
Hello! We're not really new.... But we haven't been on since back when we first made the account and we're trying to get back into things so hi! We're Ana- Or, preferably, Goatlings/Goaties! DID system and lover of dragons :D
Nice to meet you all!
Hello! We're not really new.... But we haven't been on since back when we first made the account and we're trying to get back into things so hi! We're Ana- Or, preferably, Goatlings/Goaties! DID system and lover of dragons :D
Nice to meet you all!
Welcome back to FR! It's super nice to meet you too :D
Welcome back to FR! It's super nice to meet you too :D
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@AnastagioAmatio

Hi there, I’m BunnySox, I'm in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome back to FR!!

I know you're not a new player, but as you haven't played for a while, I thought maybe these hints and tips below might be helpful to you as you get used to the game style again. :)

Here’s a few quick reminders you might find useful…
  • you’ll find that you won’t need tons of money right away -- there are free dragons (and free stuff) everywhere...check out the Raffles & Giveaways forums…I'll link you some personal faves below...
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some treasure chest rewards as they level up
  • keep your dragons well-fed -- over 80% at all times -- to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests daily activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Fire Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Embers" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request Flight server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand “forum-speak”
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings -- this is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista…and also where you can Log Out

I’m a long-time player, on daily, so lmk if I can help in any way!!

Enjoy your dragons!!

BunnySox ^^

Adopt-A-Dragon = Free to Good Homes!
Exalt Row Rescue Hub
Free Leveled Dragons for New Players
Free Leveled Coli Teams for Newbies
Critter Crypt: Free Familiars for (NOT ONLY) Newbies

Masterpost of Tools, Guides, Resources, etc.
Data-Based Money Making Guide
Juxta13's Random Raffle

^^
@AnastagioAmatio

Hi there, I’m BunnySox, I'm in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome back to FR!!

I know you're not a new player, but as you haven't played for a while, I thought maybe these hints and tips below might be helpful to you as you get used to the game style again. :)

Here’s a few quick reminders you might find useful…
  • you’ll find that you won’t need tons of money right away -- there are free dragons (and free stuff) everywhere...check out the Raffles & Giveaways forums…I'll link you some personal faves below...
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some treasure chest rewards as they level up
  • keep your dragons well-fed -- over 80% at all times -- to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests daily activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Fire Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Embers" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request Flight server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand “forum-speak”
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings -- this is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista…and also where you can Log Out

I’m a long-time player, on daily, so lmk if I can help in any way!!

Enjoy your dragons!!

BunnySox ^^

Adopt-A-Dragon = Free to Good Homes!
Exalt Row Rescue Hub
Free Leveled Dragons for New Players
Free Leveled Coli Teams for Newbies
Critter Crypt: Free Familiars for (NOT ONLY) Newbies

Masterpost of Tools, Guides, Resources, etc.
Data-Based Money Making Guide
Juxta13's Random Raffle

^^