Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello ! :3
hii! im Gutz or Burnz, im new to this game and heard about it through a friend. i just wanted to introduce myself n stuff so lol, im a transmasc german who draws all day so thats basically it
hii! im Gutz or Burnz, im new to this game and heard about it through a friend. i just wanted to introduce myself n stuff so lol, im a transmasc german who draws all day so thats basically it
ayy our progen guardians both have lavender as a secondary color!

Welcome to flight rising, I hope you enjoy your time here!
ayy our progen guardians both have lavender as a secondary color!

Welcome to flight rising, I hope you enjoy your time here!
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
@GutBurnz

Hi Gutz, I’m BunnySox, I'm in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome to you!!

There’s a lot of things to do here, so many choices and activities -- breeding, buying/selling, collectibles of all kinds, Coliseum, dress-up, art shops, hatcheries, raffles and festivals, role-play, storytelling, on and on.

And a fantastic community!!

After you've played a bit, you'll start to discover what you enjoy most!!

If you feel a bit shy about asking for things...no worries. FR's community is very generous and very helpful to everyone, and especially new players. We want you to stay!!! :D

Here’s a few quick tips you might find useful…
  • you’ll find that you won’t need tons of money right away -- there are free dragons (and free stuff) everywhere...check out the Raffles & Giveaways forums…I'll link you some personal faves below...
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some treasure chest rewards as they level up
  • keep your dragons well-fed -- over 80% at all times -- to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests daily activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Lightning Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Sparks" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request Flight server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand “forum-speak”
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings -- this is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista…and also where you can Log Out

I’m a long-time player, on daily, so lmk if I can help in any way!!

Enjoy your dragons!!

BunnySox ^^

Free Leveled Coli Teams for Newbies
Adopt-A-Dragon = Free to Good Homes!
Exalt Row Rescue Hub
Free Leveled Dragons for New Players
Critter Crypt: Free Familiars for (NOT ONLY) Newbies

Masterpost of Tools, Guides, Resources, etc.
Data-Based Money Making Guide
Juxta13's Random Raffle

^^
@GutBurnz

Hi Gutz, I’m BunnySox, I'm in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome to you!!

There’s a lot of things to do here, so many choices and activities -- breeding, buying/selling, collectibles of all kinds, Coliseum, dress-up, art shops, hatcheries, raffles and festivals, role-play, storytelling, on and on.

And a fantastic community!!

After you've played a bit, you'll start to discover what you enjoy most!!

If you feel a bit shy about asking for things...no worries. FR's community is very generous and very helpful to everyone, and especially new players. We want you to stay!!! :D

Here’s a few quick tips you might find useful…
  • you’ll find that you won’t need tons of money right away -- there are free dragons (and free stuff) everywhere...check out the Raffles & Giveaways forums…I'll link you some personal faves below...
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some treasure chest rewards as they level up
  • keep your dragons well-fed -- over 80% at all times -- to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests daily activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Lightning Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Sparks" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request Flight server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand “forum-speak”
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings -- this is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista…and also where you can Log Out

I’m a long-time player, on daily, so lmk if I can help in any way!!

Enjoy your dragons!!

BunnySox ^^

Free Leveled Coli Teams for Newbies
Adopt-A-Dragon = Free to Good Homes!
Exalt Row Rescue Hub
Free Leveled Dragons for New Players
Critter Crypt: Free Familiars for (NOT ONLY) Newbies

Masterpost of Tools, Guides, Resources, etc.
Data-Based Money Making Guide
Juxta13's Random Raffle

^^
Welcome to Flight Rising <3
Welcome to Flight Rising <3
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Welcome to the game!
Welcome to the game!
I'm active usually around 7-9 or 11-12FR time.
download.png