Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | helloo?
I’m a bit new here :D

I like music, drawing, science and a lot of other things. Also, mayybe send me a friend invite bc I’m looking for friends?
I’m a bit new here :D

I like music, drawing, science and a lot of other things. Also, mayybe send me a friend invite bc I’m looking for friends?
@catofacosmos

What a great username!!!

Hi, I’m BunnySox, I'm also in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome to FR!!

There’s so much to do here, so many choices and activities -- breeding, buying/selling, collecting, Coliseum, dress-up, art shops, hatcheries, raffles and festivals, role-play, storytelling, on and on. And a fantastic community!!

After you've played a bit, you'll start to discover what you enjoy most!!

If you're shy about asking for things...no worries. FR's community is very generous and very helpful to everyone, and especially new players. We want you to stay!!! :D

Here’s a few quick tips you might find useful…
  • you’ll find that you won’t need tons of money right away -- there are free dragons (and free stuff) everywhere...check out the Raffles & Giveaways forums…I'll link you some personal faves below...
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some treasure chest rewards as they level up
  • keep your dragons well-fed -- over 80% at all times -- to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests daily activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Wind Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "BreezyButts" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players. You're way ahead of me on this one xD
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand “forum-speak”
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings. This is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista…and also where you can Log Out

I’m a long-time player, on daily, so lmk if I can help in any way!!

Enjoy your dragons!!

BunnySox ^^

Tundra Rescue
Free Leveled Coli Teams for Newbies
Adopt-A-Dragon = Free to Good Homes!
Exalt Row Rescue Hub
Free Leveled Dragons for New Players
Critter Crypt: Free Familiars for (NOT ONLY) Newbies

Masterpost of Tools, Guides, Resources, etc.
Data-Based Money Making Guide
Juxta13's Random Raffle

^^
@catofacosmos

What a great username!!!

Hi, I’m BunnySox, I'm also in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome to FR!!

There’s so much to do here, so many choices and activities -- breeding, buying/selling, collecting, Coliseum, dress-up, art shops, hatcheries, raffles and festivals, role-play, storytelling, on and on. And a fantastic community!!

After you've played a bit, you'll start to discover what you enjoy most!!

If you're shy about asking for things...no worries. FR's community is very generous and very helpful to everyone, and especially new players. We want you to stay!!! :D

Here’s a few quick tips you might find useful…
  • you’ll find that you won’t need tons of money right away -- there are free dragons (and free stuff) everywhere...check out the Raffles & Giveaways forums…I'll link you some personal faves below...
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some treasure chest rewards as they level up
  • keep your dragons well-fed -- over 80% at all times -- to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests daily activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Wind Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "BreezyButts" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players. You're way ahead of me on this one xD
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand “forum-speak”
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings. This is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista…and also where you can Log Out

I’m a long-time player, on daily, so lmk if I can help in any way!!

Enjoy your dragons!!

BunnySox ^^

Tundra Rescue
Free Leveled Coli Teams for Newbies
Adopt-A-Dragon = Free to Good Homes!
Exalt Row Rescue Hub
Free Leveled Dragons for New Players
Critter Crypt: Free Familiars for (NOT ONLY) Newbies

Masterpost of Tools, Guides, Resources, etc.
Data-Based Money Making Guide
Juxta13's Random Raffle

^^
@bunnysox thank you!! I adore ur username too :D

I’ll definitely check those out!
@bunnysox thank you!! I adore ur username too :D

I’ll definitely check those out!
[center]Hey there! [emoji=firework size=1]Wishing you a warm welcome to Flight Rising![emoji=firework size=1]
Hey there!

Wishing you a warm welcome to Flight Rising!
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@catofacosmos

Here’s the link to the Festival Coliseum Guide

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1388514/1#post_1388514

Enjoy!!

^^
@catofacosmos