Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Looking for friends!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi there!Im Lillian/Delmoff. (they/their plz) im not new here but in the past year I mostly focusing on my dragons,nests and breeding programmes and paid little attention to social,so I have few friends in FR.(Imean friends with friendship instead of tradeship haha) I am a teenager who speak English, Chinese and I also known a very little bit of French as im a new learner.My language learning plan is quite big including Latin,ancient Egyptian and so on but im the worst kind of learner who have neither time nor learning environment QwQ Ive read HP(im a snaaaaaake*trying to hiss),WoF,LotR(haven't finished the book but have finished the movies),The Farseer Trilogy(my favorite book series I should say.)Warriors,The cat of Yule cottage(my second fav book!) I enjoy music,perfume,movies(especially Fantasy ones),also I am interested in Astrology.Btw,in the MBTI way Im an ENFP/ENFJ. Not good at finding chatting topics/have many grammar mistakes am I*lol always dream to own a horse but havent realize it yet..: ( Hope somebody will answer this post!Thanku for read♥And hope u all have a wonderful day! [emoji=gaoler winking size=1]
Hi there!Im Lillian/Delmoff. (they/their plz)
im not new here but in the past year I mostly focusing on my dragons,nests and breeding programmes and paid little attention to social,so I have few friends in FR.(Imean friends with friendship instead of tradeship haha)

I am a teenager who speak English, Chinese and I also known a very little bit of French as im a new learner.My language learning plan is quite big including Latin,ancient Egyptian and so on but im the worst kind of learner who have neither time nor learning environment QwQ

Ive read HP(im a snaaaaaake*trying to hiss),WoF,LotR(haven't finished the book but have finished the movies),The Farseer Trilogy(my favorite book series I should say.)Warriors,The cat of Yule cottage(my second fav book!)

I enjoy music,perfume,movies(especially Fantasy ones),also I am interested in Astrology.Btw,in the MBTI way Im an ENFP/ENFJ.

Not good at finding chatting topics/have many grammar mistakes am I*lol

always dream to own a horse but havent realize it yet..: (

Hope somebody will answer this post!Thanku for read♥And hope u all have a wonderful day!
Hello, I'm Lillian. I speak English, Chinese and I'm currently learning French.
They/Their&She/her FR+16
Have a good day!
Well hello there.

You can call me Crow. I speak very little Chinese, so I do not even try to start with it.

While I'm more physically active person, I enjoy some reading and writing, I play DnD mostly as a GM and I like to learn about stuff to use it in another setting.

So...
How are you? Whatcha doin'?

Edit. Darn. Forgot @Delmoff
Well hello there.

You can call me Crow. I speak very little Chinese, so I do not even try to start with it.

While I'm more physically active person, I enjoy some reading and writing, I play DnD mostly as a GM and I like to learn about stuff to use it in another setting.

So...
How are you? Whatcha doin'?

Edit. Darn. Forgot @Delmoff
MoOtdMJ.png
Hi! I've also read HP, Warrior cats and WoF. I'm bilingual, and like fantasy stuff (dragons especially, which is why I'm on FR). I'm terrible at math, but great at English lol. I play piano, and my favourite animal is- actually forget it, I like all of them :D

I have joined a month ago and have nothing to do except for caring for my dragons.

So I hope to be able to interact with someone on FR as well! You can call me anything you'd like. I dont have a standard nickname :)

(sorry for the short intro, I'm not much of a speaker :) )
Hi! I've also read HP, Warrior cats and WoF. I'm bilingual, and like fantasy stuff (dragons especially, which is why I'm on FR). I'm terrible at math, but great at English lol. I play piano, and my favourite animal is- actually forget it, I like all of them :D

I have joined a month ago and have nothing to do except for caring for my dragons.

So I hope to be able to interact with someone on FR as well! You can call me anything you'd like. I dont have a standard nickname :)

(sorry for the short intro, I'm not much of a speaker :) )
H5oS9j0.png
Hello Crow! That's a COOL name! I heard about DnD but never played it before since no one introduce me what it really is before and no one taught me about rules (sad face) But I played some TRPG games online before though not classic ones we rarely use dice maybe it's more like roleplay games with the host try to balance characters/OCs abilities so that no one will be too powerful. But im curious what DnD's rule is!the usual kind of game I play is online games in my ipad use apps haha.
And I noticed you are a music lover too? I like la pop, grunge,rock,electropop, but im still trying new music styles so maybe i'll feel like into something new too after one or two weeks.I have a dream of creating a band in my high school and play guitar there(I'll learn it next summer!)any advice?
@UnseenCrow
Hello Crow! That's a COOL name! I heard about DnD but never played it before since no one introduce me what it really is before and no one taught me about rules (sad face) But I played some TRPG games online before though not classic ones we rarely use dice maybe it's more like roleplay games with the host try to balance characters/OCs abilities so that no one will be too powerful. But im curious what DnD's rule is!the usual kind of game I play is online games in my ipad use apps haha.
And I noticed you are a music lover too? I like la pop, grunge,rock,electropop, but im still trying new music styles so maybe i'll feel like into something new too after one or two weeks.I have a dream of creating a band in my high school and play guitar there(I'll learn it next summer!)any advice?
@UnseenCrow
They/Their&She/her FR+16
Have a good day!
Hi Flames(may I call you flames?)seems like we really have some common grounds!im terrible at maths too,especially the calculating parts,can't they just let computers to do calculatings?! And I played piano too,uh,well,be forced to play it.I had learned it since I was in kindergarten but I have gave it up before my middle school.My parents have finally realized im really not that kind of person who is good at piano(*wry smile)
I wonder which college/clan do you belong to in HP and Warrior cats!
@Wrathoftheflames
Hi Flames(may I call you flames?)seems like we really have some common grounds!im terrible at maths too,especially the calculating parts,can't they just let computers to do calculatings?! And I played piano too,uh,well,be forced to play it.I had learned it since I was in kindergarten but I have gave it up before my middle school.My parents have finally realized im really not that kind of person who is good at piano(*wry smile)
I wonder which college/clan do you belong to in HP and Warrior cats!
@Wrathoftheflames
They/Their&She/her FR+16
Have a good day!
Hello! I see that you've read The Farseer Trilogy! Have you read the more dragon-focused Realm of the Elderlings by the same author? But TFT is my favorite as well (I have Fitz and Nighteyes as my computer background [emoji=eclipsed sun size=1] (I'm also looking for friends since I just joined here. But man I wished I knew this site before. But now am happy to be here!)
Hello! I see that you've read The Farseer Trilogy! Have you read the more dragon-focused Realm of the Elderlings by the same author? But TFT is my favorite as well (I have Fitz and Nighteyes as my computer background

(I'm also looking for friends since I just joined here. But man I wished I knew this site before. But now am happy to be here!)
Happy Fish season!
@Delmoff

Well, dnd rules are quite simple. They can be found online. I learned from videos and streams.

I listen to rock, punk, jazz, some classical stuff and metal. Now days also a bit of rap, dark country and pop. (I can give you some songs if ya wanna?)

Hints on band stuff... First, get a group you get along with. No reason to be in group that makes you miserable. Second, if you've promised to practice a song, practice it. Three, common taste in music helps, but is not necessarily a must.

I'm a bass player, so I can't really help on guitar stuff.
Here is a bass player joke.

Why did bass player leave the band after their best gig ever?

They slept in, and no-one noticed when gig started
@Delmoff

Well, dnd rules are quite simple. They can be found online. I learned from videos and streams.

I listen to rock, punk, jazz, some classical stuff and metal. Now days also a bit of rap, dark country and pop. (I can give you some songs if ya wanna?)

Hints on band stuff... First, get a group you get along with. No reason to be in group that makes you miserable. Second, if you've promised to practice a song, practice it. Three, common taste in music helps, but is not necessarily a must.

I'm a bass player, so I can't really help on guitar stuff.
Here is a bass player joke.

Why did bass player leave the band after their best gig ever?

They slept in, and no-one noticed when gig started
MoOtdMJ.png
@Delmoff
Yeah, you can call me that :>
Didn’t they invent computers for calculating XD
I did also start piano in kindergarten, stopped for a while and continued again. I’m still playing now but not making a lot of progress ;-;
For HP houses, (double check is HP Harry Potter?) I am most of the time classified as RavenClaw but also sometimes HufflePuff.
For Warrior Cats- I’m probably WindClan although I can’t run fast. My personality is most fitting for that clan though.
Some extra fun facts- in WoF I like SkyWings, but when I do quizzes they qualify me as RainWings or SeaWings.

You seem like a nice person :)
@Delmoff
Yeah, you can call me that :>
Didn’t they invent computers for calculating XD
I did also start piano in kindergarten, stopped for a while and continued again. I’m still playing now but not making a lot of progress ;-;
For HP houses, (double check is HP Harry Potter?) I am most of the time classified as RavenClaw but also sometimes HufflePuff.
For Warrior Cats- I’m probably WindClan although I can’t run fast. My personality is most fitting for that clan though.
Some extra fun facts- in WoF I like SkyWings, but when I do quizzes they qualify me as RainWings or SeaWings.

You seem like a nice person :)
H5oS9j0.png
Oh yes,I have finished The Tawny Man Trilogy too, though they maybe not about elderlings but real dragons:D I wanna read more books of Robin but only The Liveship Traders is on sell in the app where I usually buy books from so I think I'll buy it soon(maybe next summer too hahaha so many things to do and so many to plan about next summer!) TFT is just so amazing I am looking forward to seeing it be made into films ,maybe one day before my death this will come true I wish.

I'm curious what character(s) do you like best? I am really into Verity, Nighteyes and Burrich.To be honest, my breeding programme is to breed a male skydancer/Imperial who looks like his stone-dragon form. (btw, Syor is so beautiful and I like her story!)
@Vinedoe
Oh yes,I have finished The Tawny Man Trilogy too, though they maybe not about elderlings but real dragons:D I wanna read more books of Robin but only The Liveship Traders is on sell in the app where I usually buy books from so I think I'll buy it soon(maybe next summer too hahaha so many things to do and so many to plan about next summer!) TFT is just so amazing I am looking forward to seeing it be made into films ,maybe one day before my death this will come true I wish.

I'm curious what character(s) do you like best? I am really into Verity, Nighteyes and Burrich.To be honest, my breeding programme is to breed a male skydancer/Imperial who looks like his stone-dragon form. (btw, Syor is so beautiful and I like her story!)
@Vinedoe
They/Their&She/her FR+16
Have a good day!
Haha Bass joke! If you make a mistake with drumming, just look angrily at the Bass player haha.However I think A good Bass player is worth a thousand guitar player? Caz there are many people who learned or is learning guitar but few focus on Bass compare with the large population of guitar player ; D and they are the one who set the root of a band.
I'm a little nervous with the beginning of the band.Should I post a offer on the school newspaper(if they have one)or simply ask my friends if they wanna join?
Also I'm interested in the question of who is/are your fav musician(s)?
@UnseenCrow
Haha Bass joke! If you make a mistake with drumming, just look angrily at the Bass player haha.However I think A good Bass player is worth a thousand guitar player? Caz there are many people who learned or is learning guitar but few focus on Bass compare with the large population of guitar player ; D and they are the one who set the root of a band.
I'm a little nervous with the beginning of the band.Should I post a offer on the school newspaper(if they have one)or simply ask my friends if they wanna join?
Also I'm interested in the question of who is/are your fav musician(s)?
@UnseenCrow
They/Their&She/her FR+16
Have a good day!
1 2 3 4 5 6