Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Looking for friends!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Nope, it’s okay. I understand that you have school hehe. I like answering questions as long as they’re good :) I am in middle school in fact lol. Yes plaguemom’s design is actually pretty good haha Oh yes another thing I do a lot is come up with worlds and stories and start to write them, but I never finish cri- I think I mentioned in my previous reply to you that I would spend pics of my ocs if I could. Wait lemme try- [img]http://https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/669739ab-e8a8-4779-82e9-d7b7c8efdf7f/dfg68d0-0b18fdf5-7ca5-46f8-83af-3151b0c74998.jpg/v1/fill/w_1145,h_800,q_70,strp/steam_the_dragon__oc__by_wrathoftheflames_dfg68d0-400t-2x.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODk1IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNjY5NzM5YWItZThhOC00Nzc5LTgyZTktZDdiN2M4ZWZkZjdmXC9kZmc2OGQwLTBiMThmZGY1LTdjYTUtNDZmOC04M2FmLTMxNTFiMGM3NDk5OC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.927m7Yywr8wAcFN1aVnQM2WzmeTbregFbhAcZbiwjyo[/img] Nope doesn’t work lol. You can also go on my deviant art. Same user :) @Delmoff
Nope, it’s okay. I understand that you have school hehe. I like answering questions as long as they’re good :) I am in middle school in fact lol. Yes plaguemom’s design is actually pretty good haha

Oh yes another thing I do a lot is come up with worlds and stories and start to write them, but I never finish cri-

I think I mentioned in my previous reply to you that I would spend pics of my ocs if I could. Wait lemme try-

[img]http://https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/669739ab-e8a8-4779-82e9-d7b7c8efdf7f/dfg68d0-0b18fdf5-7ca5-46f8-83af-3151b0c74998.jpg/v1/fill/w_1145,h_800,q_70,strp/steam_the_dragon__oc__by_wrathoftheflames_dfg68d0-400t-2x.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODk1IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNjY5NzM5YWItZThhOC00Nzc5LTgyZTktZDdiN2M4ZWZkZjdmXC9kZmc2OGQwLTBiMThmZGY1LTdjYTUtNDZmOC04M2FmLTMxNTFiMGM3NDk5OC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.927m7Yywr8wAcFN1aVnQM2WzmeTbregFbhAcZbiwjyo[/img]

Nope doesn’t work lol. You can also go on my deviant art. Same user :)

@Delmoff
H5oS9j0.png
Hello,Person! I want to learn Spanish, too (but there's still a along way to go lol) and many many manylanguages from all over the world haha. Latin is really a cool and complex language! I think I'll learn it during my university years. Where do you learn Spanish from? I meanly learn from both Duolingo and French dictionary(in order to memorize worlds first yes, the grammar of French is really really difficult TT is Spanish's grammar complex too? )
What's your favorite scent so far? At present I like The Tragedy of Lord George and Mure et Musc best. It just smell soooo good.
@PersonPerson
Hello,Person! I want to learn Spanish, too (but there's still a along way to go lol) and many many manylanguages from all over the world haha. Latin is really a cool and complex language! I think I'll learn it during my university years. Where do you learn Spanish from? I meanly learn from both Duolingo and French dictionary(in order to memorize worlds first yes, the grammar of French is really really difficult TT is Spanish's grammar complex too? )
What's your favorite scent so far? At present I like The Tragedy of Lord George and Mure et Musc best. It just smell soooo good.
@PersonPerson
Hello, I'm Lillian. I speak English, Chinese and I'm currently learning French.
They/Their&She/her FR+16
Have a good day!
@Delmoff I'm lucky to have a Profe for Spanish and natively speaking friends to practice with. I've found working on grammar first and words second is very helpful because a lot of words are cognates (words that look similar and have similar meanings, like perfect and perfecto) but that's probably because I'm familiar with the language. Spanish's grammar isn't the most complicated that I've come across but it isn't as easy as English's. From what I've seen both French and Spanish use the same formula for verb conjugations (those suffix charts) and use them in the same way. I've only done a tiny bit of French myself. Which language is your native one? I'm not very familiar with scents, but those two look fancy! I personally have been liking warm and citrusy scents lately. [emoji=coatl happy size=2]
@Delmoff I'm lucky to have a Profe for Spanish and natively speaking friends to practice with. I've found working on grammar first and words second is very helpful because a lot of words are cognates (words that look similar and have similar meanings, like perfect and perfecto) but that's probably because I'm familiar with the language. Spanish's grammar isn't the most complicated that I've come across but it isn't as easy as English's. From what I've seen both French and Spanish use the same formula for verb conjugations (those suffix charts) and use them in the same way. I've only done a tiny bit of French myself. Which language is your native one?
I'm not very familiar with scents, but those two look fancy! I personally have been liking warm and citrusy scents lately.
Wow! Phantom of the opera! I've heared that's a nice opera! lucky you are!
Yes, she's Turunen, I extremely like her song' I walk alone' though it's too high for me to sing XD
'Come as you are' is one of friend outside Internet's fav song too haha. I haven't heared 'Heart shaped box' yet (yeah im a very new fan)
At present, my fav song is 'Galway Girl', especial the Cover version out of Madilyn. And 'They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard gard gard gard gard gard' *rofl
To isengard! To isengard! What did you say? gard gard gard *singing as well as laughing(just joking lol
btw,'take me to church' cover version by Sofiais good too.
(ps there seems have a lot of mirrors in your lair, are you a mirror fan? )
@UnseenCrow
Wow! Phantom of the opera! I've heared that's a nice opera! lucky you are!
Yes, she's Turunen, I extremely like her song' I walk alone' though it's too high for me to sing XD
'Come as you are' is one of friend outside Internet's fav song too haha. I haven't heared 'Heart shaped box' yet (yeah im a very new fan)
At present, my fav song is 'Galway Girl', especial the Cover version out of Madilyn. And 'They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard gard gard gard gard gard' *rofl
To isengard! To isengard! What did you say? gard gard gard *singing as well as laughing(just joking lol
btw,'take me to church' cover version by Sofiais good too.
(ps there seems have a lot of mirrors in your lair, are you a mirror fan? )
@UnseenCrow
They/Their&She/her FR+16
Have a good day!
Nice too meet you, Coded! And thank you!
Haha, FR is really amazing! I like its free way of organizing dragon's colours and genes. You have a beautiful lair! I especial like your Storm haha she is soooo beautiful and original. And I saw Smaug 'Oh,you care for them? 'lol still remember the deadly golden dragon in the movie. He IS bad but also pretty I should say.
I'm sorry to hear that. Those books are worth reading to me. I mean, though compare with the book series I like The Hobbits' movie series better but LotR's books are fantastic though I haven't read them all haha. I think start with the movies and 'They're taking the hobbits to Isengard' is a good idea except for that you might die of laughing XD
@CodedSystem
Nice too meet you, Coded! And thank you!
Haha, FR is really amazing! I like its free way of organizing dragon's colours and genes. You have a beautiful lair! I especial like your Storm haha she is soooo beautiful and original. And I saw Smaug 'Oh,you care for them? 'lol still remember the deadly golden dragon in the movie. He IS bad but also pretty I should say.
I'm sorry to hear that. Those books are worth reading to me. I mean, though compare with the book series I like The Hobbits' movie series better but LotR's books are fantastic though I haven't read them all haha. I think start with the movies and 'They're taking the hobbits to Isengard' is a good idea except for that you might die of laughing XD
@CodedSystem
They/Their&She/her FR+16
Have a good day!
[Hello! It's nice to meet you c:
I'm WitheredFox- which you can shorten it down and call me Fox or Wither, doesn't matter which one ^^"

I took French for three semesters- doesn't mean I can speak/type it fluently, although maybe some phrases like Je ne sais pas. Although I am off/on with it on Duolingo haha.

I like to read/write/draw and play video games- mostly Nintendo/PC. Some other hobbies include DnD and photography.

I have read Warriors- currently finishing Firestar's Quest and about to read Skyclan's Destiny- and then move on to the second series. Other books include but not limited to, Disney Twisted Tales, and manga. That's pretty much it xD

@Delmoff
[Hello! It's nice to meet you c:
I'm WitheredFox- which you can shorten it down and call me Fox or Wither, doesn't matter which one ^^"

I took French for three semesters- doesn't mean I can speak/type it fluently, although maybe some phrases like Je ne sais pas. Although I am off/on with it on Duolingo haha.

I like to read/write/draw and play video games- mostly Nintendo/PC. Some other hobbies include DnD and photography.

I have read Warriors- currently finishing Firestar's Quest and about to read Skyclan's Destiny- and then move on to the second series. Other books include but not limited to, Disney Twisted Tales, and manga. That's pretty much it xD

@Delmoff
@Wrathoftheflames Sorry for the late reply but Haha! That's cool! However, There is a bad news that because of some issues I don't know, I can't access deviant art even with vpn QwQ. But I love your lair lol beautiful dragons you have! Especially Spectrumteller and Finlhart! They've got some really pretty colours and genes. And the background of your lair is amazing too. I wonder what Silverfish Spectre is? Also how the shadowkeepers and lightspreaders work? (nice name,btw)

I'm trying writing lair story too but I'm just too lazy(oops) and my thoughts always change and change and change again'_'
*apologize for the late reply again
@Wrathoftheflames Sorry for the late reply but Haha! That's cool! However, There is a bad news that because of some issues I don't know, I can't access deviant art even with vpn QwQ. But I love your lair lol beautiful dragons you have! Especially Spectrumteller and Finlhart! They've got some really pretty colours and genes. And the background of your lair is amazing too. I wonder what Silverfish Spectre is? Also how the shadowkeepers and lightspreaders work? (nice name,btw)

I'm trying writing lair story too but I'm just too lazy(oops) and my thoughts always change and change and change again'_'
*apologize for the late reply again
They/Their&She/her FR+16
Have a good day!
It’s ok, lots of people are busy a lot :)
Awww lol. I’ll put a link then haha
And ty for the compliments. I actually bought them at the auction house. Someone’s fodder is another’s treasure!
Silverfish Spectre is a food item (insects). Read the description and you’ll understand XD
So the Shadowkeepers channel the shadows into some kind of container (very vague yes I know). They are dragons born with this special ability. Lightspreaders also are born with this. They harness light and find ways to spread it (still building on this story, so it’s very very vague lol.) They must maintain the balance between light and dark, so that the clan does not get drowned by the dark nor get burned by the light.

If you need help with lair story, you can ask me anytime and I’ll give you ideas!
@Delmoff
It’s ok, lots of people are busy a lot :)
Awww lol. I’ll put a link then haha
And ty for the compliments. I actually bought them at the auction house. Someone’s fodder is another’s treasure!
Silverfish Spectre is a food item (insects). Read the description and you’ll understand XD
So the Shadowkeepers channel the shadows into some kind of container (very vague yes I know). They are dragons born with this special ability. Lightspreaders also are born with this. They harness light and find ways to spread it (still building on this story, so it’s very very vague lol.) They must maintain the balance between light and dark, so that the clan does not get drowned by the dark nor get burned by the light.

If you need help with lair story, you can ask me anytime and I’ll give you ideas!
@Delmoff
H5oS9j0.png
@PersonPerson
Sorry for my late reply..My first language is Chinese and yes im from China. Where do you come from?
It's a little hard for me to learn from cognate words caz neither English nor French is my native one while Chinese isn't an Indo-European language TT. But I'll try my best to learn them because it is just SO fun to learn new languages and im never tired of this. Also im warm scents lover too. I like Oriental scents and Leather scents most. And woody is my type too.
@PersonPerson
Sorry for my late reply..My first language is Chinese and yes im from China. Where do you come from?
It's a little hard for me to learn from cognate words caz neither English nor French is my native one while Chinese isn't an Indo-European language TT. But I'll try my best to learn them because it is just SO fun to learn new languages and im never tired of this. Also im warm scents lover too. I like Oriental scents and Leather scents most. And woody is my type too.
They/Their&She/her FR+16
Have a good day!
@Delmoff You're all good! Ah, you're right about the cognates. English and French do have a lot of them, at least, and your English is good :) Language learning is fun, I love your enthusiasm! I'm from America. How did you get into scents? I'm looking to get more into them. Sorry for my disjointed typing style [emoji=coatl laughing size=2]
@Delmoff You're all good! Ah, you're right about the cognates. English and French do have a lot of them, at least, and your English is good :) Language learning is fun, I love your enthusiasm! I'm from America. How did you get into scents? I'm looking to get more into them. Sorry for my disjointed typing style
1 2 3 4 5 6