Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Looking for friends!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Witheredfox
Bonjour, Fox! Ça va? Your avatar is pretty cool! Haha I learned this phrase from a French song. I have only study it for one semester without any teachers' help TT I'll learn it by taking class in next summer vacation I think.(I'm facing senior high school entrance exam now) It's good to see someone on Duolingo too! I haven't read Disney Twisted Tales but gosh I love its originality!
Have you read the first series of Warriors? I'm curious who is your favorite character in Warriors world?
*I'm sorry for the late reply
@Witheredfox
Bonjour, Fox! Ça va? Your avatar is pretty cool! Haha I learned this phrase from a French song. I have only study it for one semester without any teachers' help TT I'll learn it by taking class in next summer vacation I think.(I'm facing senior high school entrance exam now) It's good to see someone on Duolingo too! I haven't read Disney Twisted Tales but gosh I love its originality!
Have you read the first series of Warriors? I'm curious who is your favorite character in Warriors world?
*I'm sorry for the late reply
Hello, I'm Lillian. I speak English, Chinese and I'm currently learning French.
They/Their&She/her FR+16
Have a good day!
@Wrathoftheflames
Thanks for forgive, and exactly! One of my favorite dragons: LightningHeart was saved from auction house where he was sold at the price of 4 gems. Actually most of my dragons were bought in low price or sent by some generous people haha.

I searched for silverfish spectre and uh... that looks really a bit.....you know, yuck.

and Cool abilities! So your dragons can light the night sky even with out candles or lights! It will be amazing to see it at Christmas, I mean, if your dragons celebrate it lol.

Thank you haha I must overcome my laziness first! *die of laughing* So, Flames,what do you usually do besides study/surf the internet/create stories? (no im not a HR nor this a interview for job *rofl*)
@Wrathoftheflames
Thanks for forgive, and exactly! One of my favorite dragons: LightningHeart was saved from auction house where he was sold at the price of 4 gems. Actually most of my dragons were bought in low price or sent by some generous people haha.

I searched for silverfish spectre and uh... that looks really a bit.....you know, yuck.

and Cool abilities! So your dragons can light the night sky even with out candles or lights! It will be amazing to see it at Christmas, I mean, if your dragons celebrate it lol.

Thank you haha I must overcome my laziness first! *die of laughing* So, Flames,what do you usually do besides study/surf the internet/create stories? (no im not a HR nor this a interview for job *rofl*)
They/Their&She/her FR+16
Have a good day!
Hello!
im Cxco (coco) or off my star dragon Abomo!
I dont know any Chinese of French, and am trying to learn japanese. not sure what i should say... lol. im a he/they Areoace. um... idk lol. i play trumpet and drums? im usually active (even on breaks like Winter aka today) and at night so i can probably talk at midnight lol... i like pokemon and am beating ultra moon rn! i think im done... if you have any questions i can always answer

Edit*
Oh yea forgot... im in french club. Not related to french culture or France at all lol. but i do like trying to figure out what the heck my teacher is saying bc he only talks in french during club...

Edit 2*
I can also tell i made this just after you got off lol

Edit 3 oml*
@Delmoff
Maybe we can be friends!
Hello!
im Cxco (coco) or off my star dragon Abomo!
I dont know any Chinese of French, and am trying to learn japanese. not sure what i should say... lol. im a he/they Areoace. um... idk lol. i play trumpet and drums? im usually active (even on breaks like Winter aka today) and at night so i can probably talk at midnight lol... i like pokemon and am beating ultra moon rn! i think im done... if you have any questions i can always answer

Edit*
Oh yea forgot... im in french club. Not related to french culture or France at all lol. but i do like trying to figure out what the heck my teacher is saying bc he only talks in french during club...

Edit 2*
I can also tell i made this just after you got off lol

Edit 3 oml*
@Delmoff
Maybe we can be friends!
Cyno or Albedo... im farming for both but who do i pull for...
Probably whoever re-runs first. (Genshin~)
@PersonPerson Thank you! English and history are my two fav subjects in school haha(though I wanna learn others like drama but our school isn't a AP/Alevel/IB one [emoji=spiral sad size=1])What's your fav subject? Oh I always dream of visiting America one day. To visit American Museum of Natural History(caz im a super fan of The night at the museum!Watched it for almost ten times lol. btw, do you like watching movies? ) watch some lives, visit some national parks such as yellowstone haha. About how I get into scents is that my mum has a bottle of Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche. I discovered it by chance one or two years ago and found it was sooooooooooooo amazing!(I suspect if it was named after always be discovered by chance hahahahaha) Soon I started buying more scents and exploring more about this world haha. (and, btw, I feels like I'm the one whose words are more disjointed haha)
@PersonPerson
Thank you! English and history are my two fav subjects in school haha(though I wanna learn others like drama but our school isn't a AP/Alevel/IB one )What's your fav subject?
Oh I always dream of visiting America one day. To visit American Museum of Natural History(caz im a super fan of The night at the museum!Watched it for almost ten times lol. btw, do you like watching movies? ) watch some lives, visit some national parks such as yellowstone haha.
About how I get into scents is that my mum has a bottle of Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche. I discovered it by chance one or two years ago and found it was sooooooooooooo amazing!(I suspect if it was named after always be discovered by chance hahahahaha) Soon I started buying more scents and exploring more about this world haha.
(and, btw, I feels like I'm the one whose words are more disjointed haha)
They/Their&She/her FR+16
Have a good day!
@Delmoff I love English and History too! I don't watch movies often but I do like it when I do. As an American, it is different to hear that someone wants to visit here. Thank you for sharing your experiences!
@Delmoff I love English and History too! I don't watch movies often but I do like it when I do. As an American, it is different to hear that someone wants to visit here. Thank you for sharing your experiences!
sorry I can't post replies those day because I've a fever[emoji=aberration scared size=1]
sorry I can't post replies those day because I've a fever
They/Their&She/her FR+16
Have a good day!
lol haha!
sorry for the late late late late reply, i didnt have time because y'know, life.
my dragons... should celebrate Christmas, but probably with a different holiday name.
And other than those activites, I draw. A lot. yes.
@Delmoff
lol haha!
sorry for the late late late late reply, i didnt have time because y'know, life.
my dragons... should celebrate Christmas, but probably with a different holiday name.
And other than those activites, I draw. A lot. yes.
@Delmoff
H5oS9j0.png
Hi everybody I'm back! From a fever and an exhausting final examination [emoji=bogsneak laughing size=1] I'm really sorry for my long absent and idk if you're still here, if yes welcome to chat with me[emoji=gaoler winking size=1]
Hi everybody I'm back! From a fever and an exhausting final examination
I'm really sorry for my long absent and idk if you're still here, if yes welcome to chat with me
They/Their&She/her FR+16
Have a good day!
@Delmoff

Hello,

I'm name is Rarecreature and love to read books.
My favourite book series is wings of fire and Warrior cats book series,I have lots of favorite book series.

I been looking for a friend to talk to..
@Delmoff

Hello,

I'm name is Rarecreature and love to read books.
My favourite book series is wings of fire and Warrior cats book series,I have lots of favorite book series.

I been looking for a friend to talk to..
She/her, N16btBO.png My Wishlist
@Rarecreature
Hi! Lovely name! I love those two series too. Who is/are your fav character(s) in warrior cats world so far? And may I ask why?
@Rarecreature
Hi! Lovely name! I love those two series too. Who is/are your fav character(s) in warrior cats world so far? And may I ask why?
They/Their&She/her FR+16
Have a good day!
1 2 3 4 5 6