Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Looking for friends!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Delmoff

Oh okay, Wow,Me too I love the books about Pantala. Especially, in the poison jungle, I like the dangerous plants. I like all silkwings, Hivewings, and Leafwings that live in Pantala. I also like the rainwings, nightwings, icewings, and seawings.
@Delmoff

Oh okay, Wow,Me too I love the books about Pantala. Especially, in the poison jungle, I like the dangerous plants. I like all silkwings, Hivewings, and Leafwings that live in Pantala. I also like the rainwings, nightwings, icewings, and seawings.
She/her, N16btBO.png My Wishlist
@Rarecreature
Skywings, Leafwings and Silkwings also Hivewings are my fav tribe recently. They're so beautiful and can-be-dangerous. I'm always wonder why Silkwings don't jumping and moving like spidermen lol.
Have you heard about 16p/mbti?
@Rarecreature
Skywings, Leafwings and Silkwings also Hivewings are my fav tribe recently. They're so beautiful and can-be-dangerous. I'm always wonder why Silkwings don't jumping and moving like spidermen lol.
Have you heard about 16p/mbti?
Hello, I'm Lillian. I speak English, Chinese and I'm currently learning French.
They/Their&She/her FR+16
Have a good day!
@Delmoff
I agree on that too, No, I don’t think I had heard about 16p/mbti, I’m curious, what is it?
@Delmoff
I agree on that too, No, I don’t think I had heard about 16p/mbti, I’m curious, what is it?
@Rarecreature
That's a kind of personalities test. The test divides people in to 16 kinds, each one is represented by four words such as ESFP or INTJ. The E means extroversion and it's opposite is the I which represents introversion. The difference between N and S is the difference between Intuitive and Observant....and so on lol. You can find out more in 16p's official website: https://www.16personalities.com in the website you can test your personality for free.(I'm not a advertiser, I'm just very interested in this test lol)
@Rarecreature
That's a kind of personalities test. The test divides people in to 16 kinds, each one is represented by four words such as ESFP or INTJ. The E means extroversion and it's opposite is the I which represents introversion. The difference between N and S is the difference between Intuitive and Observant....and so on lol. You can find out more in 16p's official website: https://www.16personalities.com in the website you can test your personality for free.(I'm not a advertiser, I'm just very interested in this test lol)
Hello, I'm Lillian. I speak English, Chinese and I'm currently learning French.
They/Their&She/her FR+16
Have a good day!
@Delmoff
Wow,
I just checked the 16p's official website and I'm interested on taking a test. Wow, I can't believe it was free to take a personality test. Thanks for letting me know about it :)
@Delmoff
Wow,
I just checked the 16p's official website and I'm interested on taking a test. Wow, I can't believe it was free to take a personality test. Thanks for letting me know about it :)
Howdy, I'm not new, been here for a few years actually, however school got hectic and many of my friends left so looking for new ones.

Pronouns are She/Her, I'm from the US, and I love to read and sometimes write. Currently in my last year of college of a Biology degree.
Howdy, I'm not new, been here for a few years actually, however school got hectic and many of my friends left so looking for new ones.

Pronouns are She/Her, I'm from the US, and I love to read and sometimes write. Currently in my last year of college of a Biology degree.
8GgdVkW.png
dT9HQge.png
LEpJMnn.png
BLSc7JM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6