Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Looking for friends!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Delmoff

My favourite warrior cats are Mapleshade, sol, scourge, hawkfrost, ivypool, needletail, and bristlefrost.

I like Mapleshade because her storyline was pretty good and she very popular on YouTube.

I like Sol because of the manga books of Skyclan and the stranger. When, he talk about his childhood life to Leafstar.

I like Scourge because of the manga book of The rise of Scourge. I just like him and he is cool.

I like Hawkfrost because of YouTube videos of him.

I like Ivypool because the relationships of her sister Dovewing.

I like Needletail because she was kind and she protects Violetshine when she in Shadowclan.

I like Bristlefrost because I just like her. Oh she is in the broken code series if you're wondering.
@Delmoff

My favourite warrior cats are Mapleshade, sol, scourge, hawkfrost, ivypool, needletail, and bristlefrost.

I like Mapleshade because her storyline was pretty good and she very popular on YouTube.

I like Sol because of the manga books of Skyclan and the stranger. When, he talk about his childhood life to Leafstar.

I like Scourge because of the manga book of The rise of Scourge. I just like him and he is cool.

I like Hawkfrost because of YouTube videos of him.

I like Ivypool because the relationships of her sister Dovewing.

I like Needletail because she was kind and she protects Violetshine when she in Shadowclan.

I like Bristlefrost because I just like her. Oh she is in the broken code series if you're wondering.
She/her, N16btBO.png My Wishlist
@Rarecreature
Cool! I LOVE Needletail! Gosh she is SO cool SO independent SO live in her own style and SOOO rebellious. I really admire her haha. Coolest girl. And she is brave enough to take responsibility for her own choices and faults. I mean,sacrifice herself for Violetshine. And Scourage is cool, Hawkfrost and he are kind of... quite handsome? While Sol is really a good debater haha.

My other favorite characters are Clear Sky, Breezepelt, and though I haven't read the broken code series I'm into Nightheart and I guess I'll probably like Bristlefrost after I read it.

What about WoF ones? Who do you like best?
@Rarecreature
Cool! I LOVE Needletail! Gosh she is SO cool SO independent SO live in her own style and SOOO rebellious. I really admire her haha. Coolest girl. And she is brave enough to take responsibility for her own choices and faults. I mean,sacrifice herself for Violetshine. And Scourage is cool, Hawkfrost and he are kind of... quite handsome? While Sol is really a good debater haha.

My other favorite characters are Clear Sky, Breezepelt, and though I haven't read the broken code series I'm into Nightheart and I guess I'll probably like Bristlefrost after I read it.

What about WoF ones? Who do you like best?
Hello, I'm Lillian. I speak English, Chinese and I'm currently learning French.
They/Their&She/her FR+16
Have a good day!
@Delmoff

Wow,
My favourite wings of fire are Queen Glory, Moonwatcher, Tsunami, Queen Coral, Queen thorn, Sunny, Clearsight, Whiteout, Darkstalker, Foeslayer, Attic, Queen Scarlet,Queen Snowfall, Luna,Cricket, Freedom/Lizard, Cottonmouth, Sundew, Chameleon, Hawthorn, Albatross, Peril, and Sky.

I like Queen Glory because she very powerful and strong leadership.

I like Moonwatcher because she is very quiet at first in the Moon Rising and she is a mindreader.

I like Tsunami because she is strong and she care of her friends.

I like Queen Coral because she loves her childrens, she writes stories about her family, and she care for her husband Gill. I wish she was a little bit better in the storyline.

I like Queen Thorn because she is very good Queen and Mother.

I like Sunny because she is very caring and she never gives up.

I like Clearsight because she can see things in the future.

I like Whiteout because she is good at painting a picture of her family that could have been. I feel bad for her because she lost her family and friends that she knows. But, she got Thoughtful.

I like Darkstalker because he is a very cool villain and his storyline.

I like Foeslayer because she is very good and her relationship with Attic before he very mean to her.

I like Attic because of his relationship with his son that he doesn't like him and his family too.

I like Queen Scarlet because she is very evil queen.

I like Queen Snowfall because she try to become a better Queen and her relationship with her sisters.

I like Luna because she is a hero and she save everyone that she knows.

I like Cricket because she is kind and her family.

I like Freedom/Lizard because of her colors and I feel bad for her as well.

I like Cottonmouth because he is quite a bit handsome and his storyline about his past.

I like Sundew because of her power that she can grow and talk to plants.

I like Chameleon because of his storyline that he can't change colors and he use Darkstalker's stoll to become many different kinds.

I like Hawthorn because he got snakes around him.

I like Albatross because of his storyline and his colors.

I like Peril because she has fire when she touches something. She doesn't even know that her brother is still alive.

I like Sky because he is cute when he see snails and he has no fire.

I like best is Foeslayer and Clearsight.

@Delmoff

Wow,
My favourite wings of fire are Queen Glory, Moonwatcher, Tsunami, Queen Coral, Queen thorn, Sunny, Clearsight, Whiteout, Darkstalker, Foeslayer, Attic, Queen Scarlet,Queen Snowfall, Luna,Cricket, Freedom/Lizard, Cottonmouth, Sundew, Chameleon, Hawthorn, Albatross, Peril, and Sky.

I like Queen Glory because she very powerful and strong leadership.

I like Moonwatcher because she is very quiet at first in the Moon Rising and she is a mindreader.

I like Tsunami because she is strong and she care of her friends.

I like Queen Coral because she loves her childrens, she writes stories about her family, and she care for her husband Gill. I wish she was a little bit better in the storyline.

I like Queen Thorn because she is very good Queen and Mother.

I like Sunny because she is very caring and she never gives up.

I like Clearsight because she can see things in the future.

I like Whiteout because she is good at painting a picture of her family that could have been. I feel bad for her because she lost her family and friends that she knows. But, she got Thoughtful.

I like Darkstalker because he is a very cool villain and his storyline.

I like Foeslayer because she is very good and her relationship with Attic before he very mean to her.

I like Attic because of his relationship with his son that he doesn't like him and his family too.

I like Queen Scarlet because she is very evil queen.

I like Queen Snowfall because she try to become a better Queen and her relationship with her sisters.

I like Luna because she is a hero and she save everyone that she knows.

I like Cricket because she is kind and her family.

I like Freedom/Lizard because of her colors and I feel bad for her as well.

I like Cottonmouth because he is quite a bit handsome and his storyline about his past.

I like Sundew because of her power that she can grow and talk to plants.

I like Chameleon because of his storyline that he can't change colors and he use Darkstalker's stoll to become many different kinds.

I like Hawthorn because he got snakes around him.

I like Albatross because of his storyline and his colors.

I like Peril because she has fire when she touches something. She doesn't even know that her brother is still alive.

I like Sky because he is cute when he see snails and he has no fire.

I like best is Foeslayer and Clearsight.

@Rarecreature
Wow that a quite looong list lol. My favs in WoF are Cricket, Sundew and Queen Sequoia.

I can empathy with Cricket in some ways , she's kind and lovable. If I had been her, I would have done things in a way rather similar to her haha.

I love Sundew's protective, fierce and independent nature. She is cool and the thought that I want to be someone like her is as strong as I want to be someone like Needletail haha.

About Queen Sequoia....She is a good queen, caring for her subjects and elegant and she's a born leader.

I like Clearsight too, but I'm somehow feeling that she shouldn't made Darkstalker sleep? but who knows haha?
@Rarecreature
Wow that a quite looong list lol. My favs in WoF are Cricket, Sundew and Queen Sequoia.

I can empathy with Cricket in some ways , she's kind and lovable. If I had been her, I would have done things in a way rather similar to her haha.

I love Sundew's protective, fierce and independent nature. She is cool and the thought that I want to be someone like her is as strong as I want to be someone like Needletail haha.

About Queen Sequoia....She is a good queen, caring for her subjects and elegant and she's a born leader.

I like Clearsight too, but I'm somehow feeling that she shouldn't made Darkstalker sleep? but who knows haha?
They/Their&She/her FR+16
Have a good day!
@Delmoff

Wow, yeah I agree that too that she shouldn't make Darkstalker sleep. She should have to try talk to him.

What is your favorite warrior cats series ?
My favorite warrior cats series is The Vision of shadows and maybe the broken code.
I like the Vision of shadows because of Needltail. I still have to read the starlessclan the second one.
@Delmoff

Wow, yeah I agree that too that she shouldn't make Darkstalker sleep. She should have to try talk to him.

What is your favorite warrior cats series ?
My favorite warrior cats series is The Vision of shadows and maybe the broken code.
I like the Vision of shadows because of Needltail. I still have to read the starlessclan the second one.
@Rarecreature Yeah I'm totally with you, conversation is the key.[emoji=gaoler winking size=1] That's why creatures have mouth XD I feels like I like the Power of Three series and the Dawn of the Clan ones best. I loves those stories of ancient cats, and uh half for Clear Sky, I like him in the first then I hate him, in the last I love him again lol. And the PoT series are the reason why I bought other series because.....the first Warrior cats' book I read was Outcast! Which of warrior cats book is your favorite?
@Rarecreature
Yeah I'm totally with you, conversation is the key. That's why creatures have mouth XD

I feels like I like the Power of Three series and the Dawn of the Clan ones best. I loves those stories of ancient cats, and uh half for Clear Sky, I like him in the first then I hate him, in the last I love him again lol. And the PoT series are the reason why I bought other series because.....the first Warrior cats' book I read was Outcast! Which of warrior cats book is your favorite?
They/Their&She/her FR+16
Have a good day!
@Delmoff

I feel the same way too with Clear Sky,

My favorite Warrior cats book will probably be Crookedstar’s promise or Yellowfang’s secret either one of these two because in Crookedstar’s promise, we have a history of Crookedstar and how he gotten his jaw crooked. I hate how his mother treated him after what happened. For Yellowfang’s secret, the storyline between Raggedstar and Brokenstar reminds me of Attic and Darkstalker for some reason…
@Delmoff

I feel the same way too with Clear Sky,

My favorite Warrior cats book will probably be Crookedstar’s promise or Yellowfang’s secret either one of these two because in Crookedstar’s promise, we have a history of Crookedstar and how he gotten his jaw crooked. I hate how his mother treated him after what happened. For Yellowfang’s secret, the storyline between Raggedstar and Brokenstar reminds me of Attic and Darkstalker for some reason…
@Rarecreature
Cool! Oh his mother....poor Stormkid I don't like his mother either. She didnt love her son, which she loves is his appearance before the accident....Yes that's kind of similar, But I should say that Darkstalker is much more successful then Brokenstar hahaha.

Tallstar's Revenge and The last hope are my favourites! I'm not a Tallstar's fan but I like Tallpaw and I can empathy with him most of times and I like his personalites. Stories outside the clan is so attractive to me! I almost cried out when I was reading The last hope. It's the most exciting book of all the warriorcats books I 've read. That's why there are four clans, they finally stand together! amazing stories!
@Rarecreature
Cool! Oh his mother....poor Stormkid I don't like his mother either. She didnt love her son, which she loves is his appearance before the accident....Yes that's kind of similar, But I should say that Darkstalker is much more successful then Brokenstar hahaha.

Tallstar's Revenge and The last hope are my favourites! I'm not a Tallstar's fan but I like Tallpaw and I can empathy with him most of times and I like his personalites. Stories outside the clan is so attractive to me! I almost cried out when I was reading The last hope. It's the most exciting book of all the warriorcats books I 've read. That's why there are four clans, they finally stand together! amazing stories!
They/Their&She/her FR+16
Have a good day!
@Delmoff
Wow, I agree that Darkstalker is more successful then Brokenstar too.
What is your favorite wings of fire book?

My favourite wings of fire book is The Poison Jungle and The Flames of hope.
In the poison jungle, There is Sundew and the leafwings. I like the storyline of Sundew and I like Leafwings how they live in the poison jungle. In the flames of hope, I just like the storyline.
@Delmoff
Wow, I agree that Darkstalker is more successful then Brokenstar too.
What is your favorite wings of fire book?

My favourite wings of fire book is The Poison Jungle and The Flames of hope.
In the poison jungle, There is Sundew and the leafwings. I like the storyline of Sundew and I like Leafwings how they live in the poison jungle. In the flames of hope, I just like the storyline.
@Rarecreature
Sorry for late reply, yesterday is Spring Festival haha.
I LOVE The Poison Jungle!! Gosh I love those stories about Sundew and willow XD. And the jungle is beautiful and wonderful though dangerous but good to see. It would be dangerous and adventurous to live there. Though I DON'T like insects AT ALL!
And I love ALL books about Pantala so far! I mean the first three caz I haven't read others lol. Gosh I LOVE PANTALA! EXCITING LAND!
@Rarecreature
Sorry for late reply, yesterday is Spring Festival haha.
I LOVE The Poison Jungle!! Gosh I love those stories about Sundew and willow XD. And the jungle is beautiful and wonderful though dangerous but good to see. It would be dangerous and adventurous to live there. Though I DON'T like insects AT ALL!
And I love ALL books about Pantala so far! I mean the first three caz I haven't read others lol. Gosh I LOVE PANTALA! EXCITING LAND!
They/Their&She/her FR+16
Have a good day!
1 2 3 4 5 6