Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | the friendship quest
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@JackSkells Aha, no! I'm not going to judge you at all. :P I do admit, I'm not the biggest fan, as ironically, I'm a bit of a Star Trek fan. but I think I'm slowing starting to get some kind of interest in it. I'm going to see if my local library has some books.. I saw Force Awakens with my dad a while back and I was also drawn to Rey for some reason.
@JackSkells Aha, no! I'm not going to judge you at all. :P I do admit, I'm not the biggest fan, as ironically, I'm a bit of a Star Trek fan. but I think I'm slowing starting to get some kind of interest in it. I'm going to see if my local library has some books.. I saw Force Awakens with my dad a while back and I was also drawn to Rey for some reason.
@JackSkells
Hello! I just saw your post and thought 'why not help?' :D
I'm a Wind player from Denmark who has been here on FR for just over 3 years now, since the 18th June, 2013! I'd love to chat, especially about Flight Rising and dragons/fantasy stuff in general. I have too many goals to keep track of, writing lore for my dragons/clan being one of them.
Besides that, I'm tentatively working on a 'headworld', so that's... even more lore... Oh boy.
But yeah, I'd love to have someone to chat with here, but it can be a bit difficult for me to initiate conversations with people I don't know, but if you're interested, do send me a message! c:
@JackSkells
Hello! I just saw your post and thought 'why not help?' :D
I'm a Wind player from Denmark who has been here on FR for just over 3 years now, since the 18th June, 2013! I'd love to chat, especially about Flight Rising and dragons/fantasy stuff in general. I have too many goals to keep track of, writing lore for my dragons/clan being one of them.
Besides that, I'm tentatively working on a 'headworld', so that's... even more lore... Oh boy.
But yeah, I'd love to have someone to chat with here, but it can be a bit difficult for me to initiate conversations with people I don't know, but if you're interested, do send me a message! c:
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.pngSignature2.png
@Rikke99 hey, thanks for reaching out! I know how hard it can be to start up a convo c:
Oooo, Denmark, that's cool! I've always wanted to visit Northern Europe.
What kind of lore are you doing? I used to have lore that was character-based and a storyline, but it was a bit much to keep up with and I ended up scrapping almost all of it /:

@WillowPhoenix omg, I've always wanted to start in on Star Trek but I've never been sure where to start, since there are so many between old and new. Plus, I think a TV series?
Rey is honestly one of the best characters to come out of Star Wars, imo. At least the Cinematic Universe. I'm so excited to have a female lead in this trilogy, wow. Can't wait to see what's next for Ep. 8 :D

@Heeroku I agree, the ATLA movie was sooo bad. but avatar with the blue people was gorgeous.

@vanillaa well then, I'll definitely hit you up as soon as I start! let you hear all my feeellllsssss >:D
I'm actually making a mug cake for my friend's birthday today! haha. I think they usually work out fine. fingers crossed!
@Rikke99 hey, thanks for reaching out! I know how hard it can be to start up a convo c:
Oooo, Denmark, that's cool! I've always wanted to visit Northern Europe.
What kind of lore are you doing? I used to have lore that was character-based and a storyline, but it was a bit much to keep up with and I ended up scrapping almost all of it /:

@WillowPhoenix omg, I've always wanted to start in on Star Trek but I've never been sure where to start, since there are so many between old and new. Plus, I think a TV series?
Rey is honestly one of the best characters to come out of Star Wars, imo. At least the Cinematic Universe. I'm so excited to have a female lead in this trilogy, wow. Can't wait to see what's next for Ep. 8 :D

@Heeroku I agree, the ATLA movie was sooo bad. but avatar with the blue people was gorgeous.

@vanillaa well then, I'll definitely hit you up as soon as I start! let you hear all my feeellllsssss >:D
I'm actually making a mug cake for my friend's birthday today! haha. I think they usually work out fine. fingers crossed!
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
Hi Everyone :) waves vigorously. I just started today and so am a little confused as to how this all woks. Including it seems as to how to open the mail. I have some thing in my mail box with an attachment. But clicking on the mail does not seem to open it.
Hi Everyone :) waves vigorously. I just started today and so am a little confused as to how this all woks. Including it seems as to how to open the mail. I have some thing in my mail box with an attachment. But clicking on the mail does not seem to open it.
@JackSkells There's a few TV shows. If you did want to start it, you may want to watch the original series first. c:

She's quite the interesting character, that's for sure. c: Also, I was looking at your profile and if I'm correct, you are a Harry Potter fan as well?xP

@Shanuuk Hey there! Welcome to FR! In regards to getting your attachment, did you click on the 'Take All' button that's at the bottom of the message? If not, do that and it'll then go straight to your hoard. ^-^ If you need any more help, feel free to let me know.
@JackSkells There's a few TV shows. If you did want to start it, you may want to watch the original series first. c:

She's quite the interesting character, that's for sure. c: Also, I was looking at your profile and if I'm correct, you are a Harry Potter fan as well?xP

@Shanuuk Hey there! Welcome to FR! In regards to getting your attachment, did you click on the 'Take All' button that's at the bottom of the message? If not, do that and it'll then go straight to your hoard. ^-^ If you need any more help, feel free to let me know.
I finally got the page to open :) Thank You for getting back to me so fast. I am not understanding all the facetts of this game yet and ma bumbling around a bit and doing a lot of reading. I see I am going to need some friends
I finally got the page to open :) Thank You for getting back to me so fast. I am not understanding all the facetts of this game yet and ma bumbling around a bit and doing a lot of reading. I see I am going to need some friends
@JackSkells

It's nice up here! You should definitely visit one of the Scandinavian countries c:

I'm hoping to write lore for all my permanent dragons! Like how they got to be part of my clan, what their relationship with the other members are, and so on. Lore for the lair itself also sounds very interesting c: Lately I've started wanting to draw the place my dragons live in, but.. I'm very tempted to move to Light, as I really love the general aesthetic, with all the gold and such. Moving would mean a less "windy" theme to the lair, so I'm holding back until I've decided what to do :P
Stories are also cool, I'd really like to write short stories about the every-day life in my clan, but again, that'll have to wait, sadly.
I should make a Tumblr to keep track of everything, tbh
@JackSkells

It's nice up here! You should definitely visit one of the Scandinavian countries c:

I'm hoping to write lore for all my permanent dragons! Like how they got to be part of my clan, what their relationship with the other members are, and so on. Lore for the lair itself also sounds very interesting c: Lately I've started wanting to draw the place my dragons live in, but.. I'm very tempted to move to Light, as I really love the general aesthetic, with all the gold and such. Moving would mean a less "windy" theme to the lair, so I'm holding back until I've decided what to do :P
Stories are also cool, I'd really like to write short stories about the every-day life in my clan, but again, that'll have to wait, sadly.
I should make a Tumblr to keep track of everything, tbh
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.pngSignature2.png
Hi! Brand new player as of yesterday. Fellow lover of Star Wars and punk rock looking for some friends. Happy to chat and willing to take any newbie advice you have.
Hi! Brand new player as of yesterday. Fellow lover of Star Wars and punk rock looking for some friends. Happy to chat and willing to take any newbie advice you have.
9hqcHsy.png HdmxfuE.pngePOliyb.png

sNuSVZA.pngjccRWgS.png
WjJZ2Rn.pngJvUa9ma.png
@JackSkellsHai^^ I am new but I thought I should probably make a connection or two!

I love Angels and Demons too (mainly Demons/Demons in the form of an angel) :3 I also like mythology- but I am mainly a fantasy doodler^^'
@JackSkellsHai^^ I am new but I thought I should probably make a connection or two!

I love Angels and Demons too (mainly Demons/Demons in the form of an angel) :3 I also like mythology- but I am mainly a fantasy doodler^^'
Characters, Customs + Surprise me’s
Purging my entire lair, pm me to buy any dragon I own!
@Zelkos hi there! it's always fun to see new players :D what are you most excited for here on FR?

@ThrowTheBones AYYYY! sounds like we have a lot to talk about >:D what bands do you listen to?

@Rikke99 I've heard that FR tumblrs can be helpful. I've honestly never really put much thought into switching flights, but I think I'd choose Wind if I ever did. What's making you want to move to Light?

@Shanuuk hey there! Did you just register with this latest reg window? It's always fun to meet new people! What flight are you in? Do you have a favorite breed yet?
(Also, if you want people to get notified that you messaged them here on the forums, "ping" them by placing an @ before their username! To ping me, for example, you'd type "@JackSkells" to get my attention!)

@WillowPhoenix original TV series, got it! thanks, haha!
yes i absolutely adore harry potter, how did you know
@Zelkos hi there! it's always fun to see new players :D what are you most excited for here on FR?

@ThrowTheBones AYYYY! sounds like we have a lot to talk about >:D what bands do you listen to?

@Rikke99 I've heard that FR tumblrs can be helpful. I've honestly never really put much thought into switching flights, but I think I'd choose Wind if I ever did. What's making you want to move to Light?

@Shanuuk hey there! Did you just register with this latest reg window? It's always fun to meet new people! What flight are you in? Do you have a favorite breed yet?
(Also, if you want people to get notified that you messaged them here on the forums, "ping" them by placing an @ before their username! To ping me, for example, you'd type "@JackSkells" to get my attention!)

@WillowPhoenix original TV series, got it! thanks, haha!
yes i absolutely adore harry potter, how did you know
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42