Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | the friendship quest
@alienjack I don't know if you're still on hiatus, but I'll be friends if you're interested. I don't really know how to RP (I don't even have lore for most of my dragons yet), but I'd be willing to try, and be chatty once in a while.

Some things I like:
-Mythology
-Animated movies(Especially Disney and Dreamworks)
-Anime
-Music(Not fond of Country or Rap, but will try on request)
-Baking
-Gardening
-Creative Writing
-Animals
-Puns
-Six of Crows
-The Bartimaeus Sequence
-Legend Trilogy
-Reading in general

I should warn you though, I have like, 12 social skill, and master levels of impulsiveness and overthinking, so I'm probably either going to seem to ignore you unless you contact me, or spam you with random photos off the web.
@alienjack I don't know if you're still on hiatus, but I'll be friends if you're interested. I don't really know how to RP (I don't even have lore for most of my dragons yet), but I'd be willing to try, and be chatty once in a while.

Some things I like:
-Mythology
-Animated movies(Especially Disney and Dreamworks)
-Anime
-Music(Not fond of Country or Rap, but will try on request)
-Baking
-Gardening
-Creative Writing
-Animals
-Puns
-Six of Crows
-The Bartimaeus Sequence
-Legend Trilogy
-Reading in general

I should warn you though, I have like, 12 social skill, and master levels of impulsiveness and overthinking, so I'm probably either going to seem to ignore you unless you contact me, or spam you with random photos off the web.
med_fish_smol.pngsplish_smol.png
How's your friendship quest going?
How's your friendship quest going?
BuMP EvERybODy nEeDS FreNs rIGHt?
BuMP EvERybODy nEeDS FreNs rIGHt?
QAMBh.gif HE/THEY
+3 FRT

[RENTRY]
@AlienJack idk if you’re still on haitus or not but still worth a try!

Hello there! I’m Stri! I’m a dragon obsessed geek who still goes to school! I love art very much and I do some commissions from time to time! I love roleplaying on here as well ^^
@AlienJack idk if you’re still on haitus or not but still worth a try!

Hello there! I’m Stri! I’m a dragon obsessed geek who still goes to school! I love art very much and I do some commissions from time to time! I love roleplaying on here as well ^^
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
[center]Friendly Bump [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
Friendly Bump
Lqph2GZ.gif
@MistLeaf @StrudleNugget @Hellnokitty hey, y'all! i've been gradually coming back :) i wasn't sure if i could really revive this thread because it's been so long, but it makes me so happy that people have still come this way!

@ColdFang slowed down for a bit because i haven't been playing as regularly, but trying to get back into it and reach my goal!
@MistLeaf @StrudleNugget @Hellnokitty hey, y'all! i've been gradually coming back :) i wasn't sure if i could really revive this thread because it's been so long, but it makes me so happy that people have still come this way!

@ColdFang slowed down for a bit because i haven't been playing as regularly, but trying to get back into it and reach my goal!
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
[quote name="Hellnokitty" date="2020-02-01 12:57:58" ] [center]Friendly Bump [emoji=cat 3 size=1] [/quote] :> nice to see ya getting back into fr ^^
Quote:
Friendly Bump
:>
nice to see ya getting back into fr ^^
QAMBh.gif HE/THEY
+3 FRT

[RENTRY]
@alienjack

I think your poetry is really lovely, and I can tell you have a bright spirit! Hope you have a nice day.
@alienjack

I think your poetry is really lovely, and I can tell you have a bright spirit! Hope you have a nice day.