Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | the friendship quest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@JackSkells lol same on the city issue, I just want to go to a desert or somewhere with no light pollution and just star gaze <3 And I love Studio Ghibli's work (The Cat Returns is one of my favorite from them, though Spirited Away is good too) I love The Rescuers Down Under and HTTYR Series (How To Train Your Dragon) and thank you, my lair is looking nice now uvu
@JackSkells lol same on the city issue, I just want to go to a desert or somewhere with no light pollution and just star gaze <3 And I love Studio Ghibli's work (The Cat Returns is one of my favorite from them, though Spirited Away is good too) I love The Rescuers Down Under and HTTYR Series (How To Train Your Dragon) and thank you, my lair is looking nice now uvu
friends? What's this?
friends? What's this?
@Copperfaun hi there! I haven't RP'ed in a looong time, so no worries about that XD thanks for reaching out, I love new friends!!

@Singledragon ooo, looks like I've found some authors/works to get into! I've only been reading sci-fi for... 2 years? Maybe? And most of the stuff that got me into it was the YA stuff (i.e., "I Am Number Four") so I haven't ventured too far into the Adult Sci-Fi World (TM).
basically, i just read star wars novels

@Bbord I've been meaning to watch some Studio Ghibli! but I don't think they're on Netflix...? I think some of my friends might have a few of their animations.

@CatsandMaths hi there! I just love making friends so I started a forum for it-- my current goal is 200 friends! nice to meet you!
@Copperfaun hi there! I haven't RP'ed in a looong time, so no worries about that XD thanks for reaching out, I love new friends!!

@Singledragon ooo, looks like I've found some authors/works to get into! I've only been reading sci-fi for... 2 years? Maybe? And most of the stuff that got me into it was the YA stuff (i.e., "I Am Number Four") so I haven't ventured too far into the Adult Sci-Fi World (TM).
basically, i just read star wars novels

@Bbord I've been meaning to watch some Studio Ghibli! but I don't think they're on Netflix...? I think some of my friends might have a few of their animations.

@CatsandMaths hi there! I just love making friends so I started a forum for it-- my current goal is 200 friends! nice to meet you!
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
@JackSkells
I have been reading for about 40 years. Had lots of different favorite authors over the years Lol
I hope you enjoy them
@JackSkells
I have been reading for about 40 years. Had lots of different favorite authors over the years Lol
I hope you enjoy them

GunQMgF.jpg
@JackSkells I found most of their films (dubbed and subbed) on KissAnime actually ovo~
@JackSkells I found most of their films (dubbed and subbed) on KissAnime actually ovo~
@Singledragon thank you!! :D

@Bbord ooooooooo awesome, thanks for the tip!
@Singledragon thank you!! :D

@Bbord ooooooooo awesome, thanks for the tip!
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@JackSkells

I don't mind being your friend.
@JackSkells

I don't mind being your friend.
MRMeAKr.png
@KitKatKath You make it sound cumbersome
Like "Yeah I guess. It won't be too much effort, right?"
@KitKatKath You make it sound cumbersome
Like "Yeah I guess. It won't be too much effort, right?"
@KitKatKath sweet, thanks! :D
@KitKatKath sweet, thanks! :D
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@JackSkells Ooh. New possible friend? I'm in. ouo

I also love a bit of mythology and astronomy as well. I love reading also. ^^' Who's your favorite Star Wars character?
@JackSkells Ooh. New possible friend? I'm in. ouo

I also love a bit of mythology and astronomy as well. I love reading also. ^^' Who's your favorite Star Wars character?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42