Introductions
Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | the friendship quest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@JackSkells

hello there friend-but-not-yet!! i'm p lonely on here, so why not make a new friend? :D
i'm also interested in greek/roman mythology (but thats only because of PJO, but its still cool learning about it in class)
i'm also into baking, and hopefully will make my own cafe someday :D the best thing i can bake is crepes (literally A+)

i also don't mind if we chat once in a while ^.^
@JackSkells

hello there friend-but-not-yet!! i'm p lonely on here, so why not make a new friend? :D
i'm also interested in greek/roman mythology (but thats only because of PJO, but its still cool learning about it in class)
i'm also into baking, and hopefully will make my own cafe someday :D the best thing i can bake is crepes (literally A+)

i also don't mind if we chat once in a while ^.^
@JackSkells
Oh I like this! I am not new by any means but hey! :3

I really love mythology, especially Celtic, Egyptian, Greek and Nordic. The concept of angels/demons is really interesting to me as well and I'd love to chat about this some time. I am a gamer (PS4 and Sony stuff in general), I love anime and manga, I'm really into otomes and jrpgs and...yep, basically x3

Hope you're having a good day, new friend!
@JackSkells
Oh I like this! I am not new by any means but hey! :3

I really love mythology, especially Celtic, Egyptian, Greek and Nordic. The concept of angels/demons is really interesting to me as well and I'd love to chat about this some time. I am a gamer (PS4 and Sony stuff in general), I love anime and manga, I'm really into otomes and jrpgs and...yep, basically x3

Hope you're having a good day, new friend!
OOf4SrF.gif
» +2 hours
» Night owl
» Gamer
» Jumin Han
» English is not my first language
@Vanitas yo, that's awesome! I'd love to talk mythology+angles/demons with you :D
I'm not too good with video games and the only 'anime' I've ever watched (idk if it counts?? that's how bad i am with it) is Avatar: The Last Airbender (and my brother and i are currently watching Pokemon: Indigo League)
i hope you have a good day too!
and hey, we're in the same timezone :D

@vanillaa omg i really need to read the PJO series. i've read the first 2-3 books about the Roman kids, but none of the original series/crossovers between the two /:
o man, the best baking i can do is those 60 second brownies-in-a-mug, or box-mix cake lol. crepes are so good tho, you must be a blessing to all those who get to eat yours :o

@WillowPhoenix omg... are you gonna judge me....... my favorite character is Anakin. honestly i just identify with him so much?? idk. also Rey is killing me, i can't wait to see more of her character development! ahsoka is also tragic and wonderful. who's your favorite SW character??
@Vanitas yo, that's awesome! I'd love to talk mythology+angles/demons with you :D
I'm not too good with video games and the only 'anime' I've ever watched (idk if it counts?? that's how bad i am with it) is Avatar: The Last Airbender (and my brother and i are currently watching Pokemon: Indigo League)
i hope you have a good day too!
and hey, we're in the same timezone :D

@vanillaa omg i really need to read the PJO series. i've read the first 2-3 books about the Roman kids, but none of the original series/crossovers between the two /:
o man, the best baking i can do is those 60 second brownies-in-a-mug, or box-mix cake lol. crepes are so good tho, you must be a blessing to all those who get to eat yours :o

@WillowPhoenix omg... are you gonna judge me....... my favorite character is Anakin. honestly i just identify with him so much?? idk. also Rey is killing me, i can't wait to see more of her character development! ahsoka is also tragic and wonderful. who's your favorite SW character??
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
@JackSkells
hey...

I am heero and am supper chatty ...so feel free to chat all you like
@JackSkells
hey...

I am heero and am supper chatty ...so feel free to chat all you like
A5i3AHB.png
@Heeroku hi there! :D what are some things you're interested in?
@Heeroku hi there! :D what are some things you're interested in?
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@JackSkells

Hi! I'm always happy to find new friends, and if you ever want to talk, I'm cool with that. :3
@JackSkells

Hi! I'm always happy to find new friends, and if you ever want to talk, I'm cool with that. :3
@JackSkells

here ....skydancers and apparel

in real life ....dragons ....anime...GoT....writing drawing.....catching bugs and animals...how to train you dragon...avatar....and food...

I love cultuter and I like to chalange the way I think...if feel one way about somthing I like to try to find ways to support the opposite ..this helps me keep my mind open.
@JackSkells

here ....skydancers and apparel

in real life ....dragons ....anime...GoT....writing drawing.....catching bugs and animals...how to train you dragon...avatar....and food...

I love cultuter and I like to chalange the way I think...if feel one way about somthing I like to try to find ways to support the opposite ..this helps me keep my mind open.
A5i3AHB.png
@Flurries hi there! :D thanks for the friend request!

@Heeroku that's interesting! i like to think of myself having an open-mind, but there's always room for further education.
avatar, like "the last airbender" or like the blue people movie? haha
@Flurries hi there! :D thanks for the friend request!

@Heeroku that's interesting! i like to think of myself having an open-mind, but there's always room for further education.
avatar, like "the last airbender" or like the blue people movie? haha
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@JackSkells
yes!! please read the PJO series. it's really amazing and has lots of feels. you'll love it.
i do love those brownies in-a-mug and boxed cake mix though, even if they are pretty easy to make (though ive heard people have bad experiences with them for some odd reason?)
for now only my family eats the crepes, but when i open up a cafe, they'll definitely be on the menu~
@JackSkells
yes!! please read the PJO series. it's really amazing and has lots of feels. you'll love it.
i do love those brownies in-a-mug and boxed cake mix though, even if they are pretty easy to make (though ive heard people have bad experiences with them for some odd reason?)
for now only my family eats the crepes, but when i open up a cafe, they'll definitely be on the menu~
@JackSkells

both ..omg...last airbender the show was amazing...movie was horible...but the blue people avatar is my favorite movei
@JackSkells

both ..omg...last airbender the show was amazing...movie was horible...but the blue people avatar is my favorite movei
A5i3AHB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42