Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | the friendship quest
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42
@JackSkells Only if you want, though. c: Haha, you have it in your clan information. :P Slytherin, I see. I'm a Gryffindor..heh. ^^' Have you checked out the sorting house quiz Pottermore has for Ilvermorny?
@JackSkells Only if you want, though. c: Haha, you have it in your clan information. :P Slytherin, I see. I'm a Gryffindor..heh. ^^' Have you checked out the sorting house quiz Pottermore has for Ilvermorny?
@JackSkells Hi Hi :) I started this morning. I tried last night but it was so late I did not get the registration complete before falling asleep. I already bought a couple dragons from the AH that I liked the colors of and was given one awesome gift. So fun.Now I have been working with the coliseum a bit figuring out how to level my dragons. And I expanded my lair once already. Been a lot of reading and a pretty busy day.
@JackSkells Hi Hi :) I started this morning. I tried last night but it was so late I did not get the registration complete before falling asleep. I already bought a couple dragons from the AH that I liked the colors of and was given one awesome gift. So fun.Now I have been working with the coliseum a bit figuring out how to level my dragons. And I expanded my lair once already. Been a lot of reading and a pretty busy day.
@Shanuuk that's good! I'm glad you've been welcomed into the community :D have fun with the coliseum-- I've never been able to get into it very much, but I know a lot of people who adore it!

@WillowPhoenix yes! I'm Thunderbird, I think?? Something like that. I'm definitely wary of the fact that there's only ONE school in the US... especially considering that in the Europe area, there was 2 at least, maybe 3? The US is twice the size of Europe??? idk. Hoping JKR figures it out XD
@Shanuuk that's good! I'm glad you've been welcomed into the community :D have fun with the coliseum-- I've never been able to get into it very much, but I know a lot of people who adore it!

@WillowPhoenix yes! I'm Thunderbird, I think?? Something like that. I'm definitely wary of the fact that there's only ONE school in the US... especially considering that in the Europe area, there was 2 at least, maybe 3? The US is twice the size of Europe??? idk. Hoping JKR figures it out XD
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
So far I am just doing monster battles but have made it to level 5 pretty fast
So far I am just doing monster battles but have made it to level 5 pretty fast
@JackSkells I'm into Against Me!, Bad Religion, Rancid, The Menzingers, and a ton of others. Do you go to shows often? Thanks for the add!
@JackSkells I'm into Against Me!, Bad Religion, Rancid, The Menzingers, and a ton of others. Do you go to shows often? Thanks for the add!
9hqcHsy.png HdmxfuE.pngePOliyb.png

sNuSVZA.pngjccRWgS.png
WjJZ2Rn.pngJvUa9ma.png
@Shanuuk sweet! good luck (:

@ThrowTheBones I don't get to go to shows too often, and the punk scene is pretty dry around here. The biggest thing that comes through is Warped Tour, honestly. I listen to the Sex Pistols and some Rancid, but for the most part I listen to 90s-00s punk (pop punk, maybe? i guess?? depends on the album???) like Rise Against and Sum 41. I've heard good things about Against Me!, do you have any song recs?
@Shanuuk sweet! good luck (:

@ThrowTheBones I don't get to go to shows too often, and the punk scene is pretty dry around here. The biggest thing that comes through is Warped Tour, honestly. I listen to the Sex Pistols and some Rancid, but for the most part I listen to 90s-00s punk (pop punk, maybe? i guess?? depends on the album???) like Rise Against and Sum 41. I've heard good things about Against Me!, do you have any song recs?
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@JackSkells aw man, that's lame you don't get to go to shows. I live near a major city so I'm pretty lucky in that regard. Check out "Sink, Florida, Sink" and "Black Me Out" :D
@JackSkells aw man, that's lame you don't get to go to shows. I live near a major city so I'm pretty lucky in that regard. Check out "Sink, Florida, Sink" and "Black Me Out" :D
9hqcHsy.png HdmxfuE.pngePOliyb.png

sNuSVZA.pngjccRWgS.png
WjJZ2Rn.pngJvUa9ma.png
@ThrowTheBones sweet, will do! :D
@ThrowTheBones sweet, will do! :D
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@JackSkells
I'll probably make a FR sideblog soon, maybe today if I find a nice theme for the blog c:
I hadn't either, until I started thinking about clan lore, pffffft. But I think what appeals to me the most about Light, is the Flight's territory. I love the marble-like buildings, and all the, well, light.
While I really love Wind and will miss it if I leave, I can't come up with any clan lore for that Flight, other than why my clan moved from Wind to Light. So it's a thing to consider, at least!
@JackSkells
I'll probably make a FR sideblog soon, maybe today if I find a nice theme for the blog c:
I hadn't either, until I started thinking about clan lore, pffffft. But I think what appeals to me the most about Light, is the Flight's territory. I love the marble-like buildings, and all the, well, light.
While I really love Wind and will miss it if I leave, I can't come up with any clan lore for that Flight, other than why my clan moved from Wind to Light. So it's a thing to consider, at least!
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.pngSignature2.png
@JackSkells
Ayy! I'd love to help you on your Noble Quest(TM)! ^^

You can call me Ray (my username used to be Rayquaza131, having 'Ray' as a nickname kinda stuck lol) I love Demons/Angels and Mythology as well, not a big fan of Star Wars though. (In fact, I think the only Star Wars movie I've seen was the new one, The Force Awakens. It was pretty good)
@JackSkells
Ayy! I'd love to help you on your Noble Quest(TM)! ^^

You can call me Ray (my username used to be Rayquaza131, having 'Ray' as a nickname kinda stuck lol) I love Demons/Angels and Mythology as well, not a big fan of Star Wars though. (In fact, I think the only Star Wars movie I've seen was the new one, The Force Awakens. It was pretty good)
who up rising they flight
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42