Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | the friendship quest
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42
@Galaxiana wooo! I should Knight you. I feel like King Arthur. Welcome to the Quest, Lady Ray!
Star Wars just isn't for everyone, it's cool. What else are you into? c:

@Rikke99 ooo, that's interesting. I'd never really put too much stock into the landscaping, but you've got me thinking. Plague is forming a Lore Book, actually, which is pretty cool.
@Galaxiana wooo! I should Knight you. I feel like King Arthur. Welcome to the Quest, Lady Ray!
Star Wars just isn't for everyone, it's cool. What else are you into? c:

@Rikke99 ooo, that's interesting. I'd never really put too much stock into the landscaping, but you've got me thinking. Plague is forming a Lore Book, actually, which is pretty cool.
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
@JackSkells
Ooh, that sounds cool! I honestly have no idea if Wind has/is going to have the same, I'm not in the private Flight forums a lot, haha. But it'd be pretty neat, actually~
@JackSkells
Ooh, that sounds cool! I honestly have no idea if Wind has/is going to have the same, I'm not in the private Flight forums a lot, haha. But it'd be pretty neat, actually~
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.pngSignature2.png
@Rikke99 right! We're deciding what the general weather conditions are, seasons, landscaping, etc.
I spend most of my time in the private Flight forums, quite honestly. Partly why I need to start making friends from other Flights, haha
@Rikke99 right! We're deciding what the general weather conditions are, seasons, landscaping, etc.
I spend most of my time in the private Flight forums, quite honestly. Partly why I need to start making friends from other Flights, haha
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@JackSkells
Lovely! Weather, climate and everything like that can play a big part in lore, so I imagine the Lore Book is going to be very helpful and inspirational!
It took a while for me to be active in any of the forums, and I still mostly just... lurk in the background, unless I have dragons that fit a Dragons Wanted post, or I see a raffle I want to enter. But I think that once I get my Adoptable shop up and running, I might be more active! Who knows, at least I'll (hopefully) have some customers I can chat with c:
@JackSkells
Lovely! Weather, climate and everything like that can play a big part in lore, so I imagine the Lore Book is going to be very helpful and inspirational!
It took a while for me to be active in any of the forums, and I still mostly just... lurk in the background, unless I have dragons that fit a Dragons Wanted post, or I see a raffle I want to enter. But I think that once I get my Adoptable shop up and running, I might be more active! Who knows, at least I'll (hopefully) have some customers I can chat with c:
@Rikke99 oooh, adoptables?
@Rikke99 oooh, adoptables?
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@JackSkells I saw you comment on two people's profiles consecutively, and decided to investigate. I then realized I had seen this thread before, so now of course I have to comment on it :P I'll send you a friend request now :3
@JackSkells I saw you comment on two people's profiles consecutively, and decided to investigate. I then realized I had seen this thread before, so now of course I have to comment on it :P I'll send you a friend request now :3
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
@JackSkells
Yes! I've drawn two bases so far, Fae and Imperial. All I need right now is to figure out all the coding for the thread, then I'll gradually draw the bases for the other breeds c: I'm really excited~
@JackSkells
Yes! I've drawn two bases so far, Fae and Imperial. All I need right now is to figure out all the coding for the thread, then I'll gradually draw the bases for the other breeds c: I'm really excited~
Hello, @JackSkells! I'm rather new to the site here, just started 3 days ago. I'm in a flight but I'm kind of not getting the "this is home" sort of feel with it, so I'm kind of looking to see what other flight I might like to switch to. I'm also into science and astronomy, more into the logistical side of it more than anything astrological or spiritual though (I've been likened to a Vulcan, just with a bit more laughing :P) :) I'm not an uber chatterer, but I'll happily discuss things with people if they are in a chatty mood. I am not a debater though and do not like arguing things so if that sort of thing happens i usually just keep quiet and back off :P I haven't really picked a favourite dragon, but I do like those colours in the blacks & white, or very intense (like cobalt or emerald or crimson). Looking at my dragons you'll get a sense of what I like. I was so pleased with my "random" pregen Ghost... he was amazing!
Hello, @JackSkells! I'm rather new to the site here, just started 3 days ago. I'm in a flight but I'm kind of not getting the "this is home" sort of feel with it, so I'm kind of looking to see what other flight I might like to switch to. I'm also into science and astronomy, more into the logistical side of it more than anything astrological or spiritual though (I've been likened to a Vulcan, just with a bit more laughing :P) :) I'm not an uber chatterer, but I'll happily discuss things with people if they are in a chatty mood. I am not a debater though and do not like arguing things so if that sort of thing happens i usually just keep quiet and back off :P I haven't really picked a favourite dragon, but I do like those colours in the blacks & white, or very intense (like cobalt or emerald or crimson). Looking at my dragons you'll get a sense of what I like. I was so pleased with my "random" pregen Ghost... he was amazing!
(pssst... contrary to my user name, I'm actually a girl)
@MrCreazil oooh, you lucked out with your progens! They're both so pretty!
I know Shadow is a really big Flight-- the most populated by a few thousand users-- so I understand how you might not feel too close sometimes. It can be hard, even in Plague (another big Flight) but I think as long as you put yourself out there, wherever you end up going, you're sure to get a good sense of community! (As someone who didn't even venture into the forums until a year of being here... Yeah. Community is really good.)
Also: your lil baby Triz is soooo cute, ahhh! Pastel noc!!

@Rikke99 ooh, ping me when you open! I'm interested in seeing them :D

@Ribbons omg, I'm glad you noticed me XD what was I commenting on?? I just like to chatter so much, I don't really remember all the places I go!
Nice to meet you!
@MrCreazil oooh, you lucked out with your progens! They're both so pretty!
I know Shadow is a really big Flight-- the most populated by a few thousand users-- so I understand how you might not feel too close sometimes. It can be hard, even in Plague (another big Flight) but I think as long as you put yourself out there, wherever you end up going, you're sure to get a good sense of community! (As someone who didn't even venture into the forums until a year of being here... Yeah. Community is really good.)
Also: your lil baby Triz is soooo cute, ahhh! Pastel noc!!

@Rikke99 ooh, ping me when you open! I'm interested in seeing them :D

@Ribbons omg, I'm glad you noticed me XD what was I commenting on?? I just like to chatter so much, I don't really remember all the places I go!
Nice to meet you!
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@JackSkells So I was looking at the random dragon, and looked at their profile, and you had commented about a earlier dragon. I did it again, and you had commented yet again about an earlier dragon XD
@JackSkells So I was looking at the random dragon, and looked at their profile, and you had commented about a earlier dragon. I did it again, and you had commented yet again about an earlier dragon XD
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42