Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | the friendship quest
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@Qthorse1 thank you!!!

@PolarMo Space nerds unite! I'm in Plague for similar reasons, I'm a horror fan. Gore itself though... I have some limits hahaha. But I do love the Plague aesthetic. And thank you! I actually started this thread because I noticed a lot of newer players seeking help and friends as they joined, and figured it might be easier to start my own thread as a veteran player than to individually reply to every thread I saw!

@SassmasterMaxie what's up!! I am not much of a gamer, but what do you play? :D
@Qthorse1 thank you!!!

@PolarMo Space nerds unite! I'm in Plague for similar reasons, I'm a horror fan. Gore itself though... I have some limits hahaha. But I do love the Plague aesthetic. And thank you! I actually started this thread because I noticed a lot of newer players seeking help and friends as they joined, and figured it might be easier to start my own thread as a veteran player than to individually reply to every thread I saw!

@SassmasterMaxie what's up!! I am not much of a gamer, but what do you play? :D
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
What's up! I would be more than happy to be an RP friend. In Fact, my sister and I have an RP going on right now exactly about that! It should open up sometime after rollover. I can ping it to you if you want.

About me. I am a Dragon Fanatic, and a lot of our fandoms actually line up. I am majoring in Geology. uh, lets see. I am not all that good at art, but I do love writing poetry! (I'm a bit of an angsty poet, to be honest)

Well, Yeah. That's all I can think about right now. Hope to Talk Soon!
What's up! I would be more than happy to be an RP friend. In Fact, my sister and I have an RP going on right now exactly about that! It should open up sometime after rollover. I can ping it to you if you want.

About me. I am a Dragon Fanatic, and a lot of our fandoms actually line up. I am majoring in Geology. uh, lets see. I am not all that good at art, but I do love writing poetry! (I'm a bit of an angsty poet, to be honest)

Well, Yeah. That's all I can think about right now. Hope to Talk Soon!
+2 FR time
gemma_llum_banner_by_darkmist119-dcdv1kd.png
@MeisaCrystal nice to meet you!! you should definitely ping me for your RP thread! i might not participate very actively, as i don't spend very much time hanging out on FR anymore whoops but it sounds fun!

where were you when i was getting C's on my geology tests first semester, lol. but!! poetry friend!! i'd love to read some of your stuff! i've got a poetry thread linked in my signature if you wanna check it out. send me some of your own sometime! maybe we could do poetry trades o:
@MeisaCrystal nice to meet you!! you should definitely ping me for your RP thread! i might not participate very actively, as i don't spend very much time hanging out on FR anymore whoops but it sounds fun!

where were you when i was getting C's on my geology tests first semester, lol. but!! poetry friend!! i'd love to read some of your stuff! i've got a poetry thread linked in my signature if you wanna check it out. send me some of your own sometime! maybe we could do poetry trades o:
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack Hi! I'm Melissa I've been on here almost 2 years. I love most of the stuff on your list I'm actually trying to do a binge-rewatch of voltron before the new season comes out
@alienjack Hi! I'm Melissa I've been on here almost 2 years. I love most of the stuff on your list I'm actually trying to do a binge-rewatch of voltron before the new season comes out
AvmQX.gifxmjq7.gif3jQee.giftTng6.gifdct1D.gifuKhiL.gifIqUh3.gif
@banana7304 hi! how's the rewatch going? i should probably do that but life has gotten overwhelming with work lately so i haven't had the time ^^; but i'm so excited for the new season! also who's your fav?
@banana7304 hi! how's the rewatch going? i should probably do that but life has gotten overwhelming with work lately so i haven't had the time ^^; but i'm so excited for the new season! also who's your fav?
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack I’ve been really busy with work as well and I’m only halfway through season 2 but I can’t choose between Keith Lance and Pidge but I love all of them so much! Also I really hope Keith gets more screen time because I miss him
@alienjack I’ve been really busy with work as well and I’m only halfway through season 2 but I can’t choose between Keith Lance and Pidge but I love all of them so much! Also I really hope Keith gets more screen time because I miss him
@banana7304 i hope your dreams of more keith screentime were fulfilled by season 6! i'm so in love with krolia, i can't wait to see more of her! and lotor's generals aaaa!! i really like how their galra designs are getting more diverse. and hunk is getting more screen time which is fantastic, he deserves more character development
@banana7304 i hope your dreams of more keith screentime were fulfilled by season 6! i'm so in love with krolia, i can't wait to see more of her! and lotor's generals aaaa!! i really like how their galra designs are getting more diverse. and hunk is getting more screen time which is fantastic, he deserves more character development
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack They definitely were and it went past fulfilled when he got the wolf! Hunk was amazing, but I wished Lance got more time. I cannot wait for season 7
@alienjack They definitely were and it went past fulfilled when he got the wolf! Hunk was amazing, but I wished Lance got more time. I cannot wait for season 7
Happy to throw a friend request your way, and good luck on getting to 500.
Happy to throw a friend request your way, and good luck on getting to 500.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
@banana7304 season 7 is gonna kill me. i'm ready.

@Hauntology thanks, friend! love the username!!
@banana7304 season 7 is gonna kill me. i'm ready.

@Hauntology thanks, friend! love the username!!
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42