Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | the friendship quest
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@alienjack Dude let's be pals and talk about anything to be honest!I really need to talk to more people who are into astrology and mythology.
I am like 99 years late but I just started to watch Stranger Things first season and IT IS SO GOOD.
Btw last time I checked,I was gryffindor.
@alienjack Dude let's be pals and talk about anything to be honest!I really need to talk to more people who are into astrology and mythology.
I am like 99 years late but I just started to watch Stranger Things first season and IT IS SO GOOD.
Btw last time I checked,I was gryffindor.
XQ9sqVB.gif
@alienjack this is indeed a noble quest. i shall assist you

I'm Kai and I love mythology and PJO/Rick Riordan and Harry Potter and writing but I am rly busy w school so most of my conversations drop through sadly QMQ But like heck let's be friends
@alienjack this is indeed a noble quest. i shall assist you

I'm Kai and I love mythology and PJO/Rick Riordan and Harry Potter and writing but I am rly busy w school so most of my conversations drop through sadly QMQ But like heck let's be friends
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@lunaticmischief yesss hello!! what's your sign? do you know your chart? i'm always down to talk about astrology! also mythology, aaa!!!
dude i love stranger things so much. i've only watched ep1 of s2 but ya know oh well

@KairinRose thank you for your assistance. i feel ya on the school thing, life gets kinda wild for 9 months of the year, haha
@lunaticmischief yesss hello!! what's your sign? do you know your chart? i'm always down to talk about astrology! also mythology, aaa!!!
dude i love stranger things so much. i've only watched ep1 of s2 but ya know oh well

@KairinRose thank you for your assistance. i feel ya on the school thing, life gets kinda wild for 9 months of the year, haha
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
Heyo! I love like 90% of the stuff on your list omg
Heyo! I love like 90% of the stuff on your list omg
eVaClRh.png
@StarButterfly omg hi!! then we should definitely be friends :D
@StarButterfly omg hi!! then we should definitely be friends :D
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack

found you through your poetry thread, thought i'd flip in here too.

i've hopped all over the place on FR (started in shadow, moved to lightning, then plague, then wind, and now light - where i think i'm actually finally going to settle for good)

i'm a loser for video games, especially fantasy + sci-fi related ones. my favorite series of all time is the witcher series of games (and books), though the dragon age games are a close second.

i'm also a big old pagan. focusing on norse paganism but with a bit of kemetism and druidism thrown in somehow. probably all links back to my absolute love of all kinds of mythology (i knew more about mythology than my high school mythology teacher back in the day, if that tells you anything about how much i'm into it haha)

i would definitely love to talk more outside of throwing treasure at you so you can write me poetry! because even outside of mythology related things, i love almost everything on your list of likes too~!
@alienjack

found you through your poetry thread, thought i'd flip in here too.

i've hopped all over the place on FR (started in shadow, moved to lightning, then plague, then wind, and now light - where i think i'm actually finally going to settle for good)

i'm a loser for video games, especially fantasy + sci-fi related ones. my favorite series of all time is the witcher series of games (and books), though the dragon age games are a close second.

i'm also a big old pagan. focusing on norse paganism but with a bit of kemetism and druidism thrown in somehow. probably all links back to my absolute love of all kinds of mythology (i knew more about mythology than my high school mythology teacher back in the day, if that tells you anything about how much i'm into it haha)

i would definitely love to talk more outside of throwing treasure at you so you can write me poetry! because even outside of mythology related things, i love almost everything on your list of likes too~!
@Morvudd hi there :D

i've heard of the witcher series but never really looked into them, they look cool though o: although i'm not much of a gamer, whoops haha

oh wow, that's cool! i've got a couple IRL pagan friends, one who focuses on greek and the other i think focuses on norse? but he doesn't really talk about his deities much so i am not positive on that?

i can't wait to chat with you more :D sounds like we'll have a lot of things to talk about !
@Morvudd hi there :D

i've heard of the witcher series but never really looked into them, they look cool though o: although i'm not much of a gamer, whoops haha

oh wow, that's cool! i've got a couple IRL pagan friends, one who focuses on greek and the other i think focuses on norse? but he doesn't really talk about his deities much so i am not positive on that?

i can't wait to chat with you more :D sounds like we'll have a lot of things to talk about !
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
FRIENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
FRIENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hey @alienjack! We have similar interests! I love astronomy and outer space, I'm kind of a big science nerd all together. I'm in the Plague flight because I love everything gorey. It's super nice of you to reach out and become friends with anyone who's looking for some friendly faces on this site :)
Hey @alienjack! We have similar interests! I love astronomy and outer space, I'm kind of a big science nerd all together. I'm in the Plague flight because I love everything gorey. It's super nice of you to reach out and become friends with anyone who's looking for some friendly faces on this site :)
@alienjack Hey!

I'm a video game maniac and I like dragons too.

But outer space is awesome! :D
@alienjack Hey!

I'm a video game maniac and I like dragons too.

But outer space is awesome! :D
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42