Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | the friendship quest
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@alienjack - I wanna be part of this Noble Quest™ !!! Sending you a friend request ~

Heckin' love me some outer space aesthetics and gazing into the stars for some astrology (that doesn't even sound right, but I'm too tired to care).

Never got into Stranger Things (the ultra-hype made me go the other way) but I was a total die-hard HP fan!

I also love desserts in mugs, although I prefer cake because my brownie mugs always turn out kinda dry and not so great.

Gonna check out your poetry shop because I've had writer's block for the longest time and, hey, why not? xD

@alienjack - I wanna be part of this Noble Quest™ !!! Sending you a friend request ~

Heckin' love me some outer space aesthetics and gazing into the stars for some astrology (that doesn't even sound right, but I'm too tired to care).

Never got into Stranger Things (the ultra-hype made me go the other way) but I was a total die-hard HP fan!

I also love desserts in mugs, although I prefer cake because my brownie mugs always turn out kinda dry and not so great.

Gonna check out your poetry shop because I've had writer's block for the longest time and, hey, why not? xD

Gsc8y3C.png
Hi, I like this quest of yours, I shall join in!

Gosh, I like half of the things on your list :3
Hi, I like this quest of yours, I shall join in!

Gosh, I like half of the things on your list :3
@LiNaan understandable about Stranger Things, i've done the same with shows as well! as far as brownie mug cakes, I always undercook mine so that they're definitely gooey and soft!! what kind of cakes do you make in mugs? o:
thanks for checking out my poetry shop, too! i hope you like it and you can defeat that writers' block soon!

@Faolana thank you!! glad we have some things in common :D
@LiNaan understandable about Stranger Things, i've done the same with shows as well! as far as brownie mug cakes, I always undercook mine so that they're definitely gooey and soft!! what kind of cakes do you make in mugs? o:
thanks for checking out my poetry shop, too! i hope you like it and you can defeat that writers' block soon!

@Faolana thank you!! glad we have some things in common :D
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
@alienjack - Mostly vanilla. A lot of the time I cheat and use these single-serving cake-in-a-mug packets. Just add milk and boom! Perfect little cake. 0.0

No problem! ^^ I think I'm going to order something soon ~ My dragons could use some writing!
@alienjack - Mostly vanilla. A lot of the time I cheat and use these single-serving cake-in-a-mug packets. Just add milk and boom! Perfect little cake. 0.0

No problem! ^^ I think I'm going to order something soon ~ My dragons could use some writing!
Gsc8y3C.png
@LiNaan ooh yes i love those single-serving packs!! they're so good!! i've had chocolate ones of those, but my sweet tooth is pretty terrible so vanilla just might not be sweet enough for me haha

that's awesome! unfortunately it does take me a while to actually get to a lot of the orders ^^; i work 45-50 hours per week so i've been bad at keeping up with FR, but if you don't mind about 3-5 weeks of waiting, then i could def write you something! (right now, i'm doing a big burst of work, because orders started stacking up. i could probably get ya done tonight if you order quick enough! no pressure tho!!) c:
@LiNaan ooh yes i love those single-serving packs!! they're so good!! i've had chocolate ones of those, but my sweet tooth is pretty terrible so vanilla just might not be sweet enough for me haha

that's awesome! unfortunately it does take me a while to actually get to a lot of the orders ^^; i work 45-50 hours per week so i've been bad at keeping up with FR, but if you don't mind about 3-5 weeks of waiting, then i could def write you something! (right now, i'm doing a big burst of work, because orders started stacking up. i could probably get ya done tonight if you order quick enough! no pressure tho!!) c:
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack - Haha, mine's pretty mild so vanilla usually hits the spot :P

oooo I'll go put in an order! although I don't mind waiting, if it comes to that ~
@alienjack - Haha, mine's pretty mild so vanilla usually hits the spot :P

oooo I'll go put in an order! although I don't mind waiting, if it comes to that ~
Gsc8y3C.png
buump. Also, do u mind if i make a similar thread? i'm also a friend addict.^^
buump. Also, do u mind if i make a similar thread? i'm also a friend addict.^^
@Qthorse1 definitely :D go for it!
@Qthorse1 definitely :D go for it!
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
Hi, I also love astronomy, punk rock, stranger things, and angels and demons. I would love to be your friend :)
Hi, I also love astronomy, punk rock, stranger things, and angels and demons. I would love to be your friend :)
2heep8h.jpg
@alienjack
Greetings, fellow human bean! I love astrology, mythology, Harry Potter and do poems to! I've actually been stalking browsing through your shop(and free poem thingy) for a long time and I'll probably get something when I have the dragon and the money.
Do you like books by Rick Riordan, per chance?
I also saw your on semi hiatus, but I'd thought it would be oki to boop your quest for friends anyway!
@alienjack
Greetings, fellow human bean! I love astrology, mythology, Harry Potter and do poems to! I've actually been stalking browsing through your shop(and free poem thingy) for a long time and I'll probably get something when I have the dragon and the money.
Do you like books by Rick Riordan, per chance?
I also saw your on semi hiatus, but I'd thought it would be oki to boop your quest for friends anyway!
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42