Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | The Phyron Discount Stuff Stand CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Sparky Sparky Boom Bump ...finally got one tiger gene out to SecretGarden!
Sparky Sparky Boom Bump ...finally got one tiger gene out to SecretGarden!
Sparky Sparky Boom! got that seraph for Draven....Keep the requests comming for genes and such people...feels awesome to be able to buy this stuff even if its not for me
Sparky Sparky Boom! got that seraph for Draven....Keep the requests comming for genes and such people...feels awesome to be able to buy this stuff even if its not for me
Just thanked you in a PM, but I'll thank you again here!
Just thanked you in a PM, but I'll thank you again here!
Sparky Sparky Boom Bump I decided to keep a 10 Request limit for Skydancer scrolls open... so when i fill a request there will be opening for others to request...I don't mind getting multiples for people but would rather from now to get one payment at a time that way i'm not tying up /too/ much of your hard earned treasure... of course sending me for multiple items such as BC and Genes is fine just make sure you list out what you want n_n
Sparky Sparky Boom Bump I decided to keep a 10 Request limit for Skydancer scrolls open... so when i fill a request there will be opening for others to request...I don't mind getting multiples for people but would rather from now to get one payment at a time that way i'm not tying up /too/ much of your hard earned treasure... of course sending me for multiple items such as BC and Genes is fine just make sure you list out what you want n_n
Sparky Sparky Boom Bump
Sparky Sparky Boom Bump
@PurplePhyron Do you still have 2 SD slots open? I'd like them both please, if that's possible?
@PurplePhyron Do you still have 2 SD slots open? I'd like them both please, if that's possible?
@morpheus They are still open yes. you may send me your coin at anytime you wish... I've been stalking the MP all day n_n
@morpheus They are still open yes. you may send me your coin at anytime you wish... I've been stalking the MP all day n_n
@PurplePhyron

Please save me a spot for a Skydancer reservation. I'll send the money right away!
@PurplePhyron

Please save me a spot for a Skydancer reservation. I'll send the money right away!
MT5WnDw.pngZPHN6ju.pngMT5WnDw.png
@Amarayne ok i'll squeeze ya in ...cuz i love ya..... but now Skydancer requests are closed till I fill acouple
@Amarayne ok i'll squeeze ya in ...cuz i love ya..... but now Skydancer requests are closed till I fill acouple
Can I also get a Tiger :"O I'll send over the treasure.
@PurplePhyron
Can I also get a Tiger :"O I'll send over the treasure.
@PurplePhyron
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21