Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | +~ [PWYW] breeding PLANNING service
1 2 3 4 5 6
@bearskull i feel that!

honestly, sometimes you search something on the AH and there's nothing there. and then two days later you search again and there are 20. you could have just searched on a day when there wasn't anything available in that range.
@bearskull i feel that!

honestly, sometimes you search something on the AH and there's nothing there. and then two days later you search again and there are 20. you could have just searched on a day when there wasn't anything available in that range.
Tired | Xe / Xem / Xyr | Cymreig | avatar
back on my nonsense

LINK TO SCRY:
Not Found

DESIRED SPECS:
robin/ice/ice
any/any/any
any

BUDGET: if i could avoid buying another 200g dragon that would be ideal but otherwise, as before, budget is not a concern

dragon shopping service? no

8 or 16 starting pairs? 8 (or fewer) ideally, but again, space is not a concern

dragon acquisition:
buy dragons from AH
request to BUY from dragon search

existing project dragons:
n/a

do you want a picture showing how your dragons should pair up? nah

how much do you need explained? nope

further notes/instructions/whatever: the end result will need to be unrelated to 85704082.
back on my nonsense

LINK TO SCRY:
Not Found

DESIRED SPECS:
robin/ice/ice
any/any/any
any

BUDGET: if i could avoid buying another 200g dragon that would be ideal but otherwise, as before, budget is not a concern

dragon shopping service? no

8 or 16 starting pairs? 8 (or fewer) ideally, but again, space is not a concern

dragon acquisition:
buy dragons from AH
request to BUY from dragon search

n/a

do you want a picture showing how your dragons should pair up? nah

how much do you need explained? nope

further notes/instructions/whatever: the end result will need to be unrelated to 85704082.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@tserin good news, not only is this quick but the dragons are cheap:

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85743842
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85714204

(breeding for this with aether would be neither quick nor cheap...)
@tserin good news, not only is this quick but the dragons are cheap:

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85743842
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85714204

(breeding for this with aether would be neither quick nor cheap...)
Thank you! I picked up the fae, but it looks like the skydancer got grabbed by someone as a perma. I don't suppose it had a brother?
Thank you! I picked up the fae, but it looks like the skydancer got grabbed by someone as a perma. I don't suppose it had a brother?
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@tserin he actually does, but this guy is a better choice here
@tserin he actually does, but this guy is a better choice here
Got him, thank you!
Got him, thank you!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
LINK TO SCRY:

Angela

DESIRED SPECS:
Saffron - Sunset / Orchid / cottoncandy - fuchsia or pink
iri (preferably but not necessary) / any / any
any breed

BUDGET: No limit

dragon shopping service? sure but I don’t mind either way

8 or 16 starting pairs? however many 8 or 16 (or even more)

dragon acquisition:
remember dragon shopping service will not handle stud rental for you

DELETE UNWANTED OPTIONS:
1) buy dragons from AH
3) request to BUY from dragon search

do you want a picture showing how your dragons should pair up?
If you can just describe it, I should be good

how much do you need explained?
I’ve had some projects in the past, I should be good :)

further notes/instructions/whatever:
Let me know how much money you need for the buying process!

@Antimoany
LINK TO SCRY:

Angela

DESIRED SPECS:
Saffron - Sunset / Orchid / cottoncandy - fuchsia or pink
iri (preferably but not necessary) / any / any
any breed

BUDGET: No limit

dragon shopping service? sure but I don’t mind either way

8 or 16 starting pairs? however many 8 or 16 (or even more)

dragon acquisition:
remember dragon shopping service will not handle stud rental for you

DELETE UNWANTED OPTIONS:
1) buy dragons from AH
3) request to BUY from dragon search

do you want a picture showing how your dragons should pair up?
If you can just describe it, I should be good

how much do you need explained?
I’ve had some projects in the past, I should be good :)

further notes/instructions/whatever:
Let me know how much money you need for the buying process!

@Antimoany
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@l1br4 hello! i didn't say (and probably should have) but i started your project yesterday.

i think you might as well breed for iridescent. this range is going to be a pain with or without it. it's a bit more difficult breeding for a gem primary, but overall not that much...not enough, i think, to be offset by the cost of buying it.

this range is Difficult so i spent a couple of hours going through dragon search and contacting the owners of some much better prospects than the AH can offer. most owners have gotten back to me now one way or another (and i've bought a couple of dragons for fodder price already, i'll sell them to you for the same when this is all sorted)

so now it's just a matter of finding the best pairs out of these dragons and what's on the AH and telling you whom to buy (unless you want me to buy from the AH for you, in which case, since there's no real budget, how would you feel about sending 2kg for shopping and i'll send the rest back afterwards? most dragons i'd be buying are....not too pricey.)

@l1br4 hello! i didn't say (and probably should have) but i started your project yesterday.

i think you might as well breed for iridescent. this range is going to be a pain with or without it. it's a bit more difficult breeding for a gem primary, but overall not that much...not enough, i think, to be offset by the cost of buying it.

this range is Difficult so i spent a couple of hours going through dragon search and contacting the owners of some much better prospects than the AH can offer. most owners have gotten back to me now one way or another (and i've bought a couple of dragons for fodder price already, i'll sell them to you for the same when this is all sorted)

so now it's just a matter of finding the best pairs out of these dragons and what's on the AH and telling you whom to buy (unless you want me to buy from the AH for you, in which case, since there's no real budget, how would you feel about sending 2kg for shopping and i'll send the rest back afterwards? most dragons i'd be buying are....not too pricey.)

Thanks for your work already! I don't know if I should say, but I haven't even tried buying a dragon for this project yet, not even ones that have her colours.

I sent you a 1way with the 2kg for now. I'd love to see the sheet (I love sheets lol) but not necessary.

I don't know if I should specify that I definitely want Arcane eyes? But I can figure out finding nest rentals and stuff myself :)
Thanks for your work already! I don't know if I should say, but I haven't even tried buying a dragon for this project yet, not even ones that have her colours.

I sent you a 1way with the 2kg for now. I'd love to see the sheet (I love sheets lol) but not necessary.

I don't know if I should specify that I definitely want Arcane eyes? But I can figure out finding nest rentals and stuff myself :)
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@l1br4 i hope this makes sense:

i've set up 11 breeding pairs. i know, odd number.

i'm still waiting for the owners of some dragons to get back to me, which hopefully will round out the number of pairs to 12. i'll send those dragons your way if i'm able to buy any.

the dragons i'm sending to you all have their intended mate noted in the bio, including in a couple of cases a dragon that i haven't actually bought yet....i know they're available, and i know the price, i'm just waiting for the owners to follow through with a PA.

you're doing a sort of split-generational project. a few pairs are really good, those are the ones i got through dragon search. the rest aren't so good, they came from the AH.

i spent 414g, which includes the two dragons i'm still waiting on. these dragons weren't too expensive.

i'll toss your dragons and change your way, and then a PM with the spreadsheet, which i think will clarify a few things.

that said, let me know if i assumed too much about your knowledge and you don't understand something
@l1br4 i hope this makes sense:

i've set up 11 breeding pairs. i know, odd number.

i'm still waiting for the owners of some dragons to get back to me, which hopefully will round out the number of pairs to 12. i'll send those dragons your way if i'm able to buy any.

the dragons i'm sending to you all have their intended mate noted in the bio, including in a couple of cases a dragon that i haven't actually bought yet....i know they're available, and i know the price, i'm just waiting for the owners to follow through with a PA.

you're doing a sort of split-generational project. a few pairs are really good, those are the ones i got through dragon search. the rest aren't so good, they came from the AH.

i spent 414g, which includes the two dragons i'm still waiting on. these dragons weren't too expensive.

i'll toss your dragons and change your way, and then a PM with the spreadsheet, which i think will clarify a few things.

that said, let me know if i assumed too much about your knowledge and you don't understand something
1 2 3 4 5 6