Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Apparel Shop! 3kt/g a piece!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57863107][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/578632/57863107_350.png[/img][/url] [size=5]Welcome, one and all, to [b]Roman's Radiant Robes![/b][/size] [size=4]As the thread title states, this is my apparel shop, with the cheapest prices around! (probably, I haven't checked tbh) And I've opened the shop back up with a new thread, a dragon mascot, and a bit more of an idea of what I'm doing than last time! So let's get right into it~ In the post below this you'll find a list of all the apparel I have available, and I promise I'll do my very best to keep it updated! I'll also be adding any apparel I get from coli and such. (On that note, WARNING, the post below is pretty image heavy and long because of that!) In addition, I also have a smaller post below that with all of the Hibden apparel, sorted by task! You can jump to that [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3218192/1#post_53652598]here![/url] [b]Normal apparel is 3kt/3g each, Swipp or Baldwin apparel is 5k/5g each, and Elemental Fest apparel is 8kt/8g each![/b] (does not include NOTN or WW apparel- that's normal stock since I usually get so much of it) I won't always have more valuable apparel in stock, but I'll try to list it when I get it! [b]On that note, I'm also keeping a limit of 3 elemental fest items per person, per day![/b] Since I am selling things at such a low price, I want to make sure multiple people get a chance to grab something they'd like! [b]You can also swap apparel for Paper Masques![/b] I collect them, and I'm always happy to add more to my collection- it'd be 1 masque per normal apparel, 2 per Swipp/Baldwin, and 3 per fest apparel! Depending on what you're ordering/how many masques you have, we can also possibly work something else out! If you get a full cr of items (36), the cost will be only 90kt/g! That's 6 items free :D [b]Annnnd newly added, if you're just looking for some apparel to throw at Baldwin to get slime, I sell that in fodder packs![/b] Fodder packs are just random assortments of apparel I have way too much of, sold more in bulk and at a discount! This won't get you anything special or follow any kind of theme, but it [i]will[/i] get you some cheap Slime if you do a lot of brewing! You can get: 5 Pieces for 10kt/g 10 Pieces for 20kt/g 20 Pieces for 40kt/g Or you can request a full cr (36 Pieces) and get it for 72kt/g! Just let me know if you're buying fodder for brewing and how much you'd like! If you'd like something, please make a comment with the exact name (and number, if I have multiple) of what you want, and I'll send you a cr as soon as I see it! No need to ping, I'm subscribed~ I think that's about it, so just let me know if you have any questions, and happy dressing!![/size] Pinglist for shop updates: (pinged if I'm changing or adding something, announcements, etc.) [pinglist=7299] Reminder Pinglist: (pinged on Tuesday every other week, for anybody who wants a reminder to check the shop when I add new apparel on that day!) [pinglist=7298] Pinglist for when I add old fest Skins and Accents to the shop (Work in Progress): [pinglist=7300] If you'd like to be on any of the pinglists, just give any of those buttons a click!
57863107_350.png

Welcome, one and all, to Roman's Radiant Robes!

As the thread title states, this is my apparel shop, with the cheapest prices around! (probably, I haven't checked tbh) And I've opened the shop back up with a new thread, a dragon mascot, and a bit more of an idea of what I'm doing than last time! So let's get right into it~

In the post below this you'll find a list of all the apparel I have available, and I promise I'll do my very best to keep it updated! I'll also be adding any apparel I get from coli and such.
(On that note, WARNING, the post below is pretty image heavy and long because of that!)
In addition, I also have a smaller post below that with all of the Hibden apparel, sorted by task! You can jump to that here!

Normal apparel is 3kt/3g each, Swipp or Baldwin apparel is 5k/5g each, and Elemental Fest apparel is 8kt/8g each! (does not include NOTN or WW apparel- that's normal stock since I usually get so much of it)
I won't always have more valuable apparel in stock, but I'll try to list it when I get it! On that note, I'm also keeping a limit of 3 elemental fest items per person, per day! Since I am selling things at such a low price, I want to make sure multiple people get a chance to grab something they'd like!

You can also swap apparel for Paper Masques! I collect them, and I'm always happy to add more to my collection- it'd be 1 masque per normal apparel, 2 per Swipp/Baldwin, and 3 per fest apparel! Depending on what you're ordering/how many masques you have, we can also possibly work something else out!

If you get a full cr of items (36), the cost will be only 90kt/g! That's 6 items free :D

Annnnd newly added, if you're just looking for some apparel to throw at Baldwin to get slime, I sell that in fodder packs!
Fodder packs are just random assortments of apparel I have way too much of, sold more in bulk and at a discount! This won't get you anything special or follow any kind of theme, but it will get you some cheap Slime if you do a lot of brewing!
You can get:
5 Pieces for 10kt/g
10 Pieces for 20kt/g
20 Pieces for 40kt/g
Or you can request a full cr (36 Pieces) and get it for 72kt/g!
Just let me know if you're buying fodder for brewing and how much you'd like!

If you'd like something, please make a comment with the exact name (and number, if I have multiple) of what you want, and I'll send you a cr as soon as I see it! No need to ping, I'm subscribed~

I think that's about it, so just let me know if you have any questions, and happy dressing!!

Pinglist for shop updates: (pinged if I'm changing or adding something, announcements, etc.)

Reminder Pinglist: (pinged on Tuesday every other week, for anybody who wants a reminder to check the shop when I add new apparel on that day!)

Pinglist for when I add old fest Skins and Accents to the shop (Work in Progress):

If you'd like to be on any of the pinglists, just give any of those buttons a click!
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
[size=4]My current stock of apparel! Everything is [i]mostly[/i] sorted from highest to lowest ID, but some stuff may be mixed around Some helpful quicklinks before you venture into the image heavy posts below! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3218192/1#post_53652589]All Holiday apparel![/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3218192/1#post_53652598]Hibden apparel, sorted by task![/url] [b]I've also put some keywords for more of the specific kinds, so if you're on a computer and can search for words that should make it easier![b][/size] [center][size=5]If anything ever seems to be broken or not showing up properly, let me know![/size] [quote=Hats For All!] [item=Black Fedora]X2[item=simple red fez][item=pauper's brown fez][item=navy plaid cabbie]X2[item=whisperer's cowl]X2[item=violet deepsea bulb][item=ruby deepsea bulb][item=canvas bandana][item=gray wizard hat] [/quote] [quote=Birdskull] [item=blue birdskull legband] [item=brown birdskull headdress][item=brown birdskull legband][item=brown birdskull necklace] [item=yellow birdskull armband][item=yellow birdskull headdress][item=yellow birdskull necklace] [item=tropical birdskull armband][item=tropical birdskull legband][item=tropical birdskull necklace] Blue, Brown, Yellow, Tropical [/quote] [quote=Wraps] [item=white linen head wrap][item=white linen tail wrap] [item=navy leg wraps] [item=black linen wing wraps] [item=leather wing wraps]X2 [item=forest green neck wrap][item=forest green tail wrap]X2[item=forest green wing wraps] White, Navy, Black, Leather, Forest [/quote] [quote=Simple/Ornate] [item=simple darksteel bracelets][item=simple darksteel necklace]X2[item=simple darksteel wing bangles]X2[item=simple darksteel wing cuffs]X2[item=ornate darksteel bracelet] [item=simple iron bracelets][item=ornate iron bracelet] [item=simple gold necklace] [item=simple copper necklace][item=simple copper wing bangles][item=ornate copper necklace] [item=simple pearly necklace] Darksteel, Iron, Gold, Copper, Pearly [/quote] [quote=Steampunk] [item=copper steampunk goggles][item=copper steampunk gloves] [item=silver steampunk scarf] [item=brass steampunk spats][item=brass steampunk vest] [item=steel steampunk goggles][item=steel steampunk gloves][item=steel steampunk spats][item=steel steampunk wing armor] [item=constantan steampunk scarf]X2[item=constantan steampunk vest] [item=rose gold steampunk scarf][item=rose gold steampunk gloves][item=rose gold steampunk wings][item=rose gold steampunk tail bauble]X2[item=rose gold steampunk wing armor] [item=iron steampunk gloves][item=iron steampunk spats][item=iron steampunk vest][item=iron steampunk wings][item=iron steampunk wing armor]X3[item=iron steampunk scarf] Copper, Silver, Brass, Steel, Constantan, Rose Gold, Iron [/quote] [quote=Bows] [item=pretty pink neck bow][item=pretty pink leg bow] [item=pretty purple neck bow]X2[item=pretty purple arm bow][item=pretty purple head bow]X3 [item=pretty aqua neck bow][item=pretty aqua arm bow] [item=pretty buttercup wing bow] [item=pretty green head bow][item=pretty green arm bow] [item=pretty magenta tail bow] [item=black arm bow][item=black tail bow][item=black head bow][item=black neck bow][item=black leg bow] [item=sparkling blue neck bow] [item=sparkling emerald arm bow] [item=sparkling violet head bow]X2[item=sparkling violet neck bow][item=sparkling violet arm bow]X2[item=sparkling violet leg bow]X2[item=sparkling violet wing bow][item=sparkling violet tail bow] Pink, Purple, Aqua, Buttercup, Green, Magenta, Black, Blue, Emerald, Violet [/quote] [quote=Old Armor] [item=dented iron belt][item=dented iron gorget]X4[item=dented iron helmet][item=dented iron pauldrons][item=dented iron tail cuffs] Dented [/quote] [quote=At Highnoon] [item=azure highnoon hank][item=black highnoon hank][item=green highnoon hank][item=pink highnoon hank]X2[item=yella highnoon hank][item=lavender highnoon hank]2[item=orange highnoon hank] [/quote] [quote=Tree-Huggers] [item=peacekeeping headband]X2[item=peacekeeping vest] Peacekeeping [/quote] [quote=Flowers, Flowers Everywhere] [item=daisy corsage][item=daisy lei]X2[item=daisy tail lei]X3 [item=violet flower crown]X2[item=violet tail lei] [item=silver corsage] Daisy, Violet, Silver [/quote] [quote=Wooly Dragons] [item=brown wooly antennae][item=brown wooly coat]X2 [item=white wooly antennae]X2 [item=scarlet wooly coat]X4[item=scarlet wooly antennae][item=scarlet wooly tail]X2 Brown, White, Scarlet [/quote] [quote=Feathery] [item=chestnut feathered wings]X2[item=chestnut tail feathers] [item=sapphire feathered wings][item=sapphire tail feathers]X2 Chestnut, Sapphire [/quote] [quote=Filigree Armor] [item=ebony filigree banner][item=ebony filigree tail guard] [item=iron filigree helmet][item=iron filigree wing guard] [item=burnished filigree breastplate]X3[item=burnished filigree wing guard][item=burnished filigree boots] Ebony, Iron, Burnished [/quote] [quote=Teardrop Jewelry] [item=teardrop citrine bracelet][item=teardrop citrine ring][item=teardrop citrine choker][item=teardrop citrine anklet]X3[item=teardrop citrine belt][item=teardrop citrine leg band]X2[item=teardrop citrine tail ring] [item=teardrop pearl ring][item=teardrop pearl armlet] [item=teardrop lapis lazuli ring][item=teardrop lapis lazuli choker][item=teardrop lapis lazuli necklace]X2[item=teardrop lapis lazuli pendant][item=teardrop lapis lazuli leg band][item=teardrop lapis lazuli wing loop] [item=teardrop pastel spinel choker][item=teardrop pastel spinel pendant][item=teardrop pastel spinel armlet][item=teardrop pastel spinel belt] [item=teardrop chroma pendant][item=teardrop chroma armlet][item=teardrop chroma belt]X2[item=teardrop chroma tail ring] Citrine, Pearl, Lapis Lazuli, Pastel Spinel, Chroma [/quote] [quote=Aviator] [item=ivory aviator scarf][item=navy aviator scarf] [item=emerald aviator helmet]X2[item=emerald aviator boots]X2 [item=leather aviator gloves]X2 [item=gold aviator gloves] Emerald, Leather, Gold [/quote] [quote=Rogue Wear] [item=crimson rogue belt]X2[item=crimson rogue hood][item=crimson rogue gloves]X2 [item=bright rogue footpads][item=bright rogue mask][item=bright rogue gloves] [item=tanned rogue footpads][item=tanned rogue mask] [item=vobrant rogue footpads][item=vibrant rogue wing guard] [item=contrast rogue mask][item=contrast rogue gloves][item=contrast rogue wing guard] [item=dusk rogue mask] Crimson, Forest, Bright, Tanned, Vibrant, Contrast, Dusk [/quote] [quote=Animal Armor] [item=frog's wing fans][item=frog's leg armor]X2 [item=lion's breastplate] [item=crane's helmet][item=crane's tail guard] [item=cat's leg armor][item=cat's shoulder pads][item=cat's wing fans] Frog, Lion, Crane, Cat [/quote] [quote=Mage Equipment] [item=mage's walnut bag] [item=mage's thicket hat][item=mage's thicket overcoat][item=mage's thicket socks] [item=mage's peony socks] Walnut, Thicket, Peony [/quote] [quote=Arctic Gear] [item=winterwatcher's arctic gloves] [item=windwalker's arctic coat]X2[item=windwalker's arctic bags] [item=dustrunner's arctic bags]X2[item=dustrunner's arctic goggles] [item=cloudgazer's arctic boots]X2[item=cloudgazer's arctic goggles][item=cloudgazer's arctic pants][item=cloudgazer's arctic tail cozy] Winterwatcher, Windwalker, Dustrunner, Cloudgazer [/quote] [quote=Lacey] [item=sweetheart lace headpiece][item=sweetheart lace anklet][item=sweetheart claw] [item=buttercup lace wristlet][item=buttercup lace headpiece] [item=green lace headpiece][item=green lace wristlet]X2[item=green lace anklet][item=green lace tail ornament][item=green lace ribbons] Sweetheart, Buttercup, Green [/quote] [quote=Robin Hood Cosplay] [item=ranger's cape]X2[item=ranger's hat]X2[item=ranger's tail twist] [item=pathfinder's gloves]X2[item=pathfinder's tail twist]X3[item=pathfinder's treads]X2[item=pathfinder's wing cover] [item=marksman's gloves][item=marksman's tail twist][item=marksman's treads] [item=scout's gloves][item=scout's leggings]X2 [item=toxophilite's treads] Ranger, Pathfinder, Marksman, Scout, Toxophilite [/quote] [quote=Healer's Equipment] [item=red healer's calling]X2[item=red healer's mantle][item=red healer's reference]X2[item=red healer's trail]X2 [item=studious healer's slippers] [item=brilliant healer's reference][item=brilliant healer's vestments] [item=helpful healer's vestments] Red, Studious, Brilliant, Helpful [/quote] [quote=Leafy Camouflage] [item=druid's woodmask] [item=lucky woodbrace][item=lucky woodwing] [item=raven woodbrace] [item=sepia woodbrace][item=sepia woodmask][item=sepia woodwing] Druid, Lucky, Raven, Sepia [/quote] [quote=Tea Shop (The Jasmine Dragon)] [item=gothic towel] [item=humble towel] [item=bamboo towel] Gothic, Humble, Bamboo [/quote] [quote=Royal Council] [item=advisor mitts] [item=tutor footies][item=tutor waist wrap] [item=supplicant collar] Advisor, Tutor, Supplicant [/quote] [quote=Bug Armor] [item=creeping arm chitin][item=creeping leg chitin][item=creeping tail segments] [item=preserving arm chitin] [item=fluttering chitin breastplate] [item=burrowing chitin breastplate] Creeping, Preserving, Fluttering, Burrowing [/quote] [quote=Harvest Time] [item=autumn harvest wreath][item=autumn harvest sandals] [item=copper harvest wreath] Autumn, Copper [/quote] [quote=Farming Simulator (Gardening)] [item=gardening rake][item=edamame harvest] [item=sprouting garden hat][item=sprouting garden trousers]X2[item=sprouting garden apron][item=sprouting garden socks]X2 [item=loamy garden trousers]X2 [item=budding garden belt][item=budding garden hat][item=budding garden apron]X2 Sprouting, Loamy, Budding [/quote] [quote=Merry Mushrooms] [item=playful mushroom cap] [item=sprightly mushroom collar] Playful, Sprightly [/quote] And finally, The Bargain Bin! This is where everything goes when it doesn't have a proper section, and this'll probably change the most lol. Prices are the same as all regular apparel! I just thought the name seemed fitting for the chaos :D [quote=Bargain Bin! (unsorted)] Empty for now! [/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3218192#post_3218192]Back to the main post![/url]|||[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3218192/1#post_53652589]Festival Apparel![/url]|||[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3218192/1#post_53652598]Hibden Apparel![/url]
My current stock of apparel! Everything is mostly sorted from highest to lowest ID, but some stuff may be mixed around
Some helpful quicklinks before you venture into the image heavy posts below!
All Holiday apparel!
Hibden apparel, sorted by task!
I've also put some keywords for more of the specific kinds, so if you're on a computer and can search for words that should make it easier!

If anything ever seems to be broken or not showing up properly, let me know!
Hats For All! wrote:
Black Fedora X2 Simple Red Fez Pauper's Brown Fez Navy Plaid Cabbie X2 Whisperer's Cowl X2 Violet Deepsea Bulb Ruby Deepsea Bulb Canvas Bandana Gray Wizard Hat
Birdskull wrote:
Blue Birdskull Legband
Brown Birdskull Headdress Brown Birdskull Legband Brown Birdskull Necklace

Tropical Birdskull Armband Tropical Birdskull Legband Tropical Birdskull Necklace
Blue, Brown, Yellow, Tropical
Wraps wrote:
White Linen Head Wrap White Linen Tail Wrap
Navy Leg Wraps
Black Linen Wing Wraps
Leather Wing Wraps X2
Forest Green Neck Wrap Forest Green Tail Wrap X2 Forest Green Wing Wraps
White, Navy, Black, Leather, Forest
Simple/Ornate wrote:
Simple Darksteel Bracelets Simple Darksteel Necklace X2 Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles X2 Simple Darksteel Wing Cuffs X2 Ornate Darksteel Bracelet
Simple Iron Bracelets Ornate Iron Bracelet
Simple Gold Necklace
Simple Copper Necklace Simple Copper Wing Bangles Ornate Copper Necklace
Simple Pearly Necklace
Darksteel, Iron, Gold, Copper, Pearly
Steampunk wrote:
Copper Steampunk Goggles Copper Steampunk Gloves
Silver Steampunk Scarf
Brass Steampunk Spats Brass Steampunk Vest
Steel Steampunk Goggles Steel Steampunk Gloves Steel Steampunk Spats Steel Steampunk Wing Armor
Constantan Steampunk Scarf X2 Constantan Steampunk Vest
Rose Gold Steampunk Scarf Rose Gold Steampunk Gloves Rose Gold Steampunk Wings Rose Gold Steampunk Tail Bauble X2 Rose Gold Steampunk Wing Armor
Iron Steampunk Gloves Iron Steampunk Spats Iron Steampunk Vest Iron Steampunk Wings Iron Steampunk Wing Armor X3 Iron Steampunk Scarf
Copper, Silver, Brass, Steel, Constantan, Rose Gold, Iron
Bows wrote:
Pretty Pink Neck Bow Pretty Pink Leg Bow
Pretty Purple Neck Bow X2 Pretty Purple Arm Bow Pretty Purple Head Bow X3
Pretty Aqua Neck Bow Pretty Aqua Arm Bow
Pretty Buttercup Wing Bow
Pretty Green Head Bow Pretty Green Arm Bow
Pretty Magenta Tail Bow
Black Arm Bow Black Tail Bow Black Head Bow Black Neck Bow Black Leg Bow
Sparkling Blue Neck Bow
Sparkling Emerald Arm Bow
Sparkling Violet Head Bow X2 Sparkling Violet Neck Bow Sparkling Violet Arm Bow X2 Sparkling Violet Leg Bow X2 Sparkling Violet Wing Bow Sparkling Violet Tail Bow
Pink, Purple, Aqua, Buttercup, Green, Magenta, Black, Blue, Emerald, Violet
Old Armor wrote:
Dented Iron Belt Dented Iron Gorget X4 Dented Iron Helmet Dented Iron Pauldrons Dented Iron Tail Cuffs
Dented
At Highnoon wrote:
Azure Highnoon Hank Black Highnoon Hank Green Highnoon Hank Pink Highnoon Hank X2 Yella Highnoon Hank Lavender Highnoon Hank 2 Orange Highnoon Hank
Tree-Huggers wrote:
Peacekeeping Headband X2 Peacekeeping Vest
Peacekeeping
Flowers, Flowers Everywhere wrote:
Daisy Corsage Daisy Lei X2 Daisy Tail Lei X3
Violet Flower Crown X2 Violet Tail Lei
Silver Corsage
Daisy, Violet, Silver
Wooly Dragons wrote:
Brown Wooly Antennae Brown Wooly Coat X2
White Wooly Antennae X2
Scarlet Wooly Coat X4 Scarlet Wooly Antennae Scarlet Wooly Tail X2
Brown, White, Scarlet
Feathery wrote:
Chestnut Feathered Wings X2 Chestnut Tail Feathers
Sapphire Feathered Wings Sapphire Tail Feathers X2
Chestnut, Sapphire
Filigree Armor wrote:
Ebony Filigree Banner Ebony Filigree Tail Guard
Iron Filigree Helmet Iron Filigree Wing Guard
Burnished Filigree Breastplate X3 Burnished Filigree Wing Guard Burnished Filigree Boots
Ebony, Iron, Burnished
Teardrop Jewelry wrote:
Teardrop Citrine Bracelet Teardrop Citrine Ring Teardrop Citrine Choker Teardrop Citrine Anklet X3 Teardrop Citrine Belt Teardrop Citrine Leg Band X2 Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring
Teardrop Pearl Ring Teardrop Pearl Armlet
Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Ring Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Choker Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Necklace X2 Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Pendant Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Leg Band Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Wing Loop
Teardrop Pastel Spinel Choker Teardrop Pastel Spinel Pendant Teardrop Pastel Spinel Armlet Teardrop Pastel Spinel Belt
Teardrop Chroma Pendant Teardrop Chroma Armlet Teardrop Chroma Belt X2 Teardrop Chroma Tail Ring
Citrine, Pearl, Lapis Lazuli, Pastel Spinel, Chroma
Aviator wrote:
Ivory Aviator Scarf Navy Aviator Scarf
Emerald Aviator Helmet X2 Emerald Aviator Boots X2
Leather Aviator Gloves X2
Gold Aviator Gloves
Emerald, Leather, Gold
Rogue Wear wrote:
Crimson Rogue Belt X2 Crimson Rogue Hood Crimson Rogue Gloves X2
Bright Rogue Footpads Bright Rogue Mask Bright Rogue Gloves
Tanned Rogue Footpads Tanned Rogue Mask
Vibrant Rogue Wing Guard
Contrast Rogue Mask Contrast Rogue Gloves Contrast Rogue Wing Guard
Dusk Rogue Mask
Crimson, Forest, Bright, Tanned, Vibrant, Contrast, Dusk
Animal Armor wrote:
Frog's Wing Fans Frog's Leg Armor X2
Lion's Breastplate
Crane's Helmet Crane's Tail Guard
Cat's Leg Armor Cat's Shoulder Pads Cat's Wing Fans
Frog, Lion, Crane, Cat
Mage Equipment wrote:
Mage's Walnut Bag
Mage's Thicket Hat Mage's Thicket Overcoat Mage's Thicket Socks
Mage's Peony Socks
Walnut, Thicket, Peony
Arctic Gear wrote:
Winterwatcher's Arctic Gloves
Windwalker's Arctic Coat X2 Windwalker's Arctic Bags
Dustrunner's Arctic Bags X2 Dustrunner's Arctic Goggles
Cloudgazer's Arctic Boots X2 Cloudgazer's Arctic Goggles Cloudgazer's Arctic Pants Cloudgazer's Arctic Tail Cozy
Winterwatcher, Windwalker, Dustrunner, Cloudgazer
Lacey wrote:
Sweetheart Lace Headpiece Sweetheart Lace Anklet Sweetheart Claw
Buttercup Lace Wristlet Buttercup Lace Headpiece
Green Lace Headpiece Green Lace Wristlet X2 Green Lace Anklet Green Lace Tail Ornament Green Lace Ribbons
Sweetheart, Buttercup, Green
Robin Hood Cosplay wrote:
Ranger's Cape X2 Ranger's Hat X2 Ranger's Tail Twist
Pathfinder's Gloves X2 Pathfinder's Tail Twist X3 Pathfinder's Treads X2 Pathfinder's Wing Cover
Marksman's Gloves Marksman's Tail Twist Marksman's Treads
Scout's Gloves Scout's Leggings X2
Toxophilite's Treads
Ranger, Pathfinder, Marksman, Scout, Toxophilite
Healer's Equipment wrote:
Red Healer's Calling X2 Red Healer's Mantle Red Healer's Reference X2 Red Healer's Trail X2
Studious Healer's Slippers
Brilliant Healer's Reference Brilliant Healer's Vestments
Helpful Healer's Vestments
Red, Studious, Brilliant, Helpful
Leafy Camouflage wrote:
Druid's Woodmask
Lucky Woodbrace Lucky Woodwing
Raven Woodbrace
Sepia Woodbrace Sepia Woodmask Sepia Woodwing
Druid, Lucky, Raven, Sepia
Tea Shop (The Jasmine Dragon) wrote:
Gothic Towel
Humble Towel
Bamboo Towel
Gothic, Humble, Bamboo
Royal Council wrote:
Advisor Mitts
Tutor Footies Tutor Waist Wrap
Supplicant Collar
Advisor, Tutor, Supplicant
Bug Armor wrote:
Creeping Arm Chitin Creeping Leg Chitin Creeping Tail Segments
Preserving Arm Chitin
Fluttering Chitin Breastplate
Burrowing Chitin Breastplate
Creeping, Preserving, Fluttering, Burrowing
Harvest Time wrote:
Autumn Harvest Wreath Autumn Harvest Sandals
Copper Harvest Wreath
Autumn, Copper
Farming Simulator (Gardening) wrote:
Gardening Rake Edamame Harvest
Sprouting Garden Hat Sprouting Garden Trousers X2 Sprouting Garden Apron Sprouting Garden Socks X2
Loamy Garden Trousers X2
Budding Garden Belt Budding Garden Hat Budding Garden Apron X2
Sprouting, Loamy, Budding
Merry Mushrooms wrote:
Playful Mushroom Cap
Sprightly Mushroom Collar
Playful, Sprightly

And finally, The Bargain Bin! This is where everything goes when it doesn't have a proper section, and this'll probably change the most lol. Prices are the same as all regular apparel! I just thought the name seemed fitting for the chaos :D
Bargain Bin! (unsorted) wrote:
Empty for now!

Back to the main post!|||Festival Apparel!|||Hibden Apparel!
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
[center]All fest apparel, from all of the kinds of festivals we have! [b]Any Elemental Festival apparel is 8kt/g. Any [i]other[/i] fest apparel is the normal 3kt/g![/b] [quote=Love Is In The Air] [item=gothic lovestruck arrow][item=gothic lovestruck bow] [/quote] [quote=April Fools!] [item=weary focus][item=spiral daze] [/quote] [quote=Night of the Nocturne] [item=conjurer's cobwebs][item=conjurer's hat][item=conjurer's herb pouch][item=conjurer's cloak][item=conjurer's staff] [item=ghost flame cloak]X4[item=ghost flame collar][item=ghost flame headpiece]X4[item=ghost flame tail ribbon]3[item=ghost flame wing ribbon] [item=jolly jester's gloves]X2[item=jolly jester's collar]X3[item=jolly jester's cape]X4[item=jolly jester's tail bell]X4[item=jolly jester's wing cover] [item=haunting amber ghastcrown][item=haunting amber pendants][item=haunting amber grasp]X2[item=haunting amber forejewels]X3[item=haunting amber taildecor]X3[item=haunting nightshroud] [item=plasmpool armet]X2[item=plasmpool spikescarf]X2[item=plasmpool tasset]X4[item=plasmpool tailspine]X3[item=plasmpool hindcallouses]X2[item=plasmpool forecallouses]X2 [item=woeful footpads]X2[item=woeful gloves]X5[item=woeful hood]X3[item=woeful vial][item=woeful presence]X6 [item=sky crystal]X5[item=basic book collection]X3[item=golden starswirl]X4[item=candle cascade]X5[item=black candle cascade] [item=enchanted stag necklace]X2[item=enchanted cat necklace]X4[item=enchanted owl necklace][item=enchanted raven necklace][item=enchanted orca necklace]X3[item=enchanted wolf necklace]X2 [item=conjured timepiece]X5[item=fanciful casting]X8[item=first wish]X12 [/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3218192/1#post_3218192]Back to the Main Post![/url]|||[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3218192/1#post_53652575]Regular Apparel stocks![/url]|||[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3218192/1#post_53652598]Hibden Apparel![/url]
All fest apparel, from all of the kinds of festivals we have!

Any Elemental Festival apparel is 8kt/g. Any other fest apparel is the normal 3kt/g!
Love Is In The Air wrote:
Gothic Lovestruck Arrow Gothic Lovestruck Bow
April Fools! wrote:
Weary Focus Spiral Daze
Night of the Nocturne wrote:
Conjurer's Cobwebs Conjurer's Hat Conjurer's Herb Pouch Conjurer's Cloak Conjurer's Staff
Ghost Flame Cloak X4 Ghost Flame Collar Ghost Flame Headpiece X4 Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon 3 Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon
Jolly Jester's Gloves X2 Jolly Jester's Collar X3 Jolly Jester's Cape X4 Jolly Jester's Tail Bell X4 Jolly Jester's Wing Cover
Haunting Amber Ghastcrown Haunting Amber Pendants Haunting Amber Grasp X2 Haunting Amber Forejewels X3 Haunting Amber Taildecor X3
Plasmpool Armet X2 Plasmpool Spikescarf X2 Plasmpool Tasset X4 Plasmpool Tailspine X3 Plasmpool Hindcallouses X2 Plasmpool Forecallouses X2
Woeful Footpads X2 Woeful Gloves X5 Woeful Hood X3 Woeful Vial Woeful Presence X6
Sky Crystal X5 Basic Book Collection X3 Golden Starswirl X4 Candle Cascade X5 Black Candle Cascade
Enchanted Stag Necklace X2 Enchanted Cat Necklace X4 Enchanted Owl Necklace Enchanted Raven Necklace Enchanted Orca Necklace X3 Enchanted Wolf Necklace X2
Conjured Timepiece X5 Fanciful Casting X8 First Wish X12

Back to the Main Post!|||Regular Apparel stocks!|||Hibden Apparel!
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
[center][b][size=5]Hibden Stuff![/size][/b] [quote=A Brown Bird] [item=brown birdskull headdress][item=brown birdskull legband][item=brown birdskull necklace] [/quote] [quote=Darksteel Dragon] [item=simple darksteel bracelets][item=simple darksteel necklace][item=simple darksteel wing bangles]X2[item=simple darksteel wing cuffs] [/quote] [quote=A Collection of Copper] [item=copper steampunk goggles][item=copper steampunk gloves] [/quote] [quote=Pretty in Pink] [item=pretty pink neck bow] [/quote] [quote=That's a Wrap!] [item=forest green tail wrap]X2[item=forest green wing wraps] [/quote] [quote=Bundle Up!] [item=white wooly antennae]X2 [/quote] [quote=Teardrop on the Fire] [item=teardrop citrine bracelet][item=teardrop citrine ring][item=teardrop citrine choker][item=teardrop citrine anklet]X3[item=teardrop citrine belt][item=teardrop citrine leg band]X2[item=teardrop citrine tail ring] [/quote] [quote=Thunderhead Adventure] [item=teardrop pearl ring] [/quote] [quote=Fluffy Stuff] [item=orange wooly tail] [/quote] [quote=To the Skies!] [item=emerald aviator helmet]X2[item=emerald aviator boots]X2 [/quote] [quote=Jolly Tale of the Crimson Rogue] [item=crimson rogue belt]X2[item=crimson rogue hood][item=crimson rogue gloves]X2 [/quote] [quote=Perfect Pathfinder] [item=pathfinder's gloves]X2[item=pathfinder's tail twist]X3[item=pathfinder's treads]X2 [/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3218192/1#post_3218192]Back to the Main Post![/url]|||[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3218192/1#post_53652575]Regular Apparel stocks![/url]|||[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3218192/1#post_53652589]Festival Apparel![/url]
Hibden Stuff!
A Brown Bird wrote:
Brown Birdskull Headdress Brown Birdskull Legband Brown Birdskull Necklace
Darksteel Dragon wrote:
Simple Darksteel Bracelets Simple Darksteel Necklace Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles X2 Simple Darksteel Wing Cuffs
A Collection of Copper wrote:
Copper Steampunk Goggles Copper Steampunk Gloves
Pretty in Pink wrote:
Pretty Pink Neck Bow
That's a Wrap! wrote:
Forest Green Tail Wrap X2 Forest Green Wing Wraps
Bundle Up! wrote:
White Wooly Antennae X2
Teardrop on the Fire wrote:
Teardrop Citrine Bracelet Teardrop Citrine Ring Teardrop Citrine Choker Teardrop Citrine Anklet X3 Teardrop Citrine Belt Teardrop Citrine Leg Band X2 Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring
Thunderhead Adventure wrote:
Teardrop Pearl Ring
Fluffy Stuff wrote:
Orange Wooly Tail
To the Skies! wrote:
Emerald Aviator Helmet X2 Emerald Aviator Boots X2
Jolly Tale of the Crimson Rogue wrote:
Crimson Rogue Belt X2 Crimson Rogue Hood Crimson Rogue Gloves X2
Perfect Pathfinder wrote:
Pathfinder's Gloves X2 Pathfinder's Tail Twist X3 Pathfinder's Treads X2

Back to the Main Post!|||Regular Apparel stocks!|||Festival Apparel!
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
[center][emoji=apparel helm size=1][emoji=puzzle piece orange size=1][size=5]~Reserved~[/size][emoji=puzzle piece orange size=1][emoji=apparel helm size=1][/center]
~Reserved~
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
[center][emoji=apparel helm size=1][emoji=puzzle piece orange size=1][size=5]~Reserved~[/size][emoji=puzzle piece orange size=1][emoji=apparel helm size=1][/center]
~Reserved~
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
Old updates pinglist:
@JustAnotherFan @SariStar @SilentWanderer @Meowruff @Doozie @AWB @CrystallizedMoon @AlvildaBright @FishyWishyz @Sinnouk @Omurice @Lundlaeva @RayCayKar137 @meanderling @Dragon2NEO @Beezarre @DragonRule @CrystalOcean @Tropickle @Vinuxe @BellatheITgirl @frogfrog @shapelights @Persinnamon @OpalineTeardrops @Espoir @Sayorafina

I'm baaaaaack~!

This is the pinglist from my old shop, along with a few names who wanted to be pinged when I started up the new shop- it took a while, but it's finally Here, and now it's run by a baby lol

This is the last time I'll be pinging the above list of names! I've added some of you to one or both of the two new pinglists, based on what you said in the old threat, but if you want to be on one or both of them and you're not, just let me know and I'll add you right away! (They're found at the bottom of the main post, here's a link~)

With all that said, the shop is now open for business once more!! I've got quite a selection for you guys :D

Welcome to any new folks who happen to find the thread, and happy dressing!!

Old updates pinglist:
@JustAnotherFan @SariStar @SilentWanderer @Meowruff @Doozie @AWB @CrystallizedMoon @AlvildaBright @FishyWishyz @Sinnouk @Omurice @Lundlaeva @RayCayKar137 @meanderling @Dragon2NEO @Beezarre @DragonRule @CrystalOcean @Tropickle @Vinuxe @BellatheITgirl @frogfrog @shapelights @Persinnamon @OpalineTeardrops @Espoir @Sayorafina

I'm baaaaaack~!

This is the pinglist from my old shop, along with a few names who wanted to be pinged when I started up the new shop- it took a while, but it's finally Here, and now it's run by a baby lol

This is the last time I'll be pinging the above list of names! I've added some of you to one or both of the two new pinglists, based on what you said in the old threat, but if you want to be on one or both of them and you're not, just let me know and I'll add you right away! (They're found at the bottom of the main post, here's a link~)

With all that said, the shop is now open for business once more!! I've got quite a selection for you guys :D

Welcome to any new folks who happen to find the thread, and happy dressing!!

LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
@Kiranagi Oh dang, I don't even want to think about how much work this must have been to set up! Very impressive! Could I trade 6 masques and 16kt for: [item=Riot Hazebeacon] [item=Proto wings] [item=igneous iguana] [item=incense mantle] ? (I think I got that right?)
@Kiranagi
Oh dang, I don't even want to think about how much work this must have been to set up! Very impressive!
Could I trade 6 masques and 16kt for:
Riot Hazebeacon Proto Wings Igneous Iguana Incense Mantle ?

(I think I got that right?)
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Hi, I'm interested in your shadow strike, arcane aura, and nurtured cluster apparel! How much are you looking for for those again? 8g per item seems quite low so I wanted to double check.

Edit: bewitching bangles and gladegift garlands as well!
Hi, I'm interested in your shadow strike, arcane aura, and nurtured cluster apparel! How much are you looking for for those again? 8g per item seems quite low so I wanted to double check.

Edit: bewitching bangles and gladegift garlands as well!
Hurray! Time to shop!

Can I please get the Green Olive Wreath, pleated ruff, gold breeches, obsidian unicorn horn, seaweed unicorn horn, dryad's guise, gladegift garlands and nurtured cluster?
Hurray! Time to shop!

Can I please get the Green Olive Wreath, pleated ruff, gold breeches, obsidian unicorn horn, seaweed unicorn horn, dryad's guise, gladegift garlands and nurtured cluster?
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36